Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported

Post New Thread Reply   

Downtown1
Veteran Member
Old 01-21-2010 , 13:02   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.5) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #661

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicStryker View Post
I have a question on how OnSetCampaignScores works.

Lets say theres 2 Plugins using the forward, my Scores version and DieTeeTasses Scoring System.

He recalculates and CHANGES the forward values. I just read them and save whatever the last forward trigger reported into globals.

Does my Plugin correctly read the values changed by the other Plugin?
Not sure, I've never tried to use forwards with more than one plugin subscribing to it. It's using the standard mechanism for SourceMod forwards, so probably the order the plugins are loaded matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bman87 View Post
Well, its happening ONLY when this extension is enabled. As soon as I disable it, no more problems.

Should I suspect a plugin that rely's on this extension?
You're using a ton of plugins that spawn things, chances are one of them doesn't know how to handle more than 4 players per team.
dvdviper
Old 01-21-2010 , 14:27   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.5) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #662

Hi there,

I have read through the majority of posts on this mod but I am still having problems. I have a dedicated server and the command line is set to 9 players. Extract from my server.cfg is

sv_visiblemaxplayers 8
l4d_maxplayers 8
sm_cvar l4d_maxplayers "8"
sm_cvar survivor_upgrades 1
l4d_survivor_limit 8
l4d_unreserve_full - 1
sb_all_bot_team 1

I have Left4Downtown and Superversus installed. I also have set the survivor limit to 8.
I am getting lost with the cvars and what i need to do. I have a survival game setup and the browser shows 4/8 connected. But when I try to connect (either through lobby or connect command i get the server is full error message. Does anyone have a working server.cfg for survival mode with 8 players?

Many thanks
bman87
Old 01-21-2010 , 15:53   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.5) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #663

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown1 View Post
Not sure, I've never tried to use forwards with more than one plugin subscribing to it. It's using the standard mechanism for SourceMod forwards, so probably the order the plugins are loaded matters.

You're using a ton of plugins that spawn things, chances are one of them doesn't know how to handle more than 4 players per team.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=862618

I think its this plugin that was causing problems. I am not 100% sure yet, I don't have time to test, but from watching chat logs no one is complaining of double smokers/no medkits/pills
lexantis
Old 01-22-2010 , 09:11   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.5) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #664

Quote:
Originally Posted by bman87 View Post
Well, its happening ONLY when this extension is enabled. As soon as I disable it, no more problems.

Should I suspect a plugin that rely's on this extension?
Are you talking about an L4D1 or L4D2 server issues?
Send a message via ICQ to lexantis
Ghosthree3
Old 01-22-2010 , 09:14   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.5) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #665

I have sm_respawn and it doesn't cause the issue, so it's not that one.
Blacknight
Old 01-24-2010 , 23:36   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.5) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #666

ok i fallow directions but im still have trouble get to unlock more then the default i got my server to host 18 players and i install the mod can someone please help thanks
Send a message via Yahoo to Blacknight
Downtown1
Veteran Member
Old 01-25-2010 , 00:08   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #667

0.4.6 update released
  • Finale auto-spawns can now be disabled with srsmod.
  • Added L4D_OnEnterGhostState forward.
lexantis
Old 01-25-2010 , 07:20   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #668

please is there any chance that the player count in steam group servers could be fixed?
Send a message via ICQ to lexantis
Ghosthree3
Old 01-25-2010 , 07:21   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #669

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexantis View Post
please is there any chance that the player count in steam group servers could be fixed?
Yeah, if that's possible could it please be a priority.
Downtown1
Veteran Member
Old 01-25-2010 , 14:09   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #670

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexantis View Post
Yes, I am working on it for 0.5.0, hold on tight, hook me up with a popular 18+ player server for Windows if you want it to go faster ;).