As in the plugin description, force any of the special taunts on players.
Updated to v1.0.1 for the valid address check fix
(you may need the latest snapshot build from here
* tf_tauntem.smx into sourcemod/plugins
* tf2.tauntem.txt from the GitHub into sourcemod/gamedata
* If things don't work, check for gamedata updates.
<target> <tauntid> [particle] - (default access "n" - ADMFLAG_CHEATS) force specified target(s) to use the specified taunt. Particles don't work, but are still present for you to pretend to use.
(access matches sm_tauntem) - list the taunt IDs to use with the above command.
(access matches sm_tauntem) - list the particle IDs used for unusual taunts (unusual taunts don't work, though).
- Don't touch.
Fix taunt props that aren't the Engy's chair. This is probably clientside, so... eh.
I think this was fixed as of EOTL...
June 23, 2015 (v1.0.1)
* SM1.7 syntax
* Fixed valid address check
* Added non-functional particle argument, particle list command
June 26, 2014 (v1.0.0)
* First public release. Valve will probably break this plugin.
I'd suggest that you not make access to this plugin a donator feature or a pay-to-use feature, as it may prompt Valve to inhibit its functionality.
Note that any new taunts added to the game should just work with this plugin; you'll have to find the number to use from items_game.txt.
When in doubt, piggyback off asherkin's extensions.
Also siiiiiignatuuuuuuuuures aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Previous plugin views - 1435 + 806 source