Raised This Month: $209 Target: $400
 52% 

DHooks (Dynamic Hooks - Dev Preview)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
HooLIGUN
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Old 12-24-2019 , 01:29   Re: DHooks (Dynamic Hooks - Dev Preview)
Reply With Quote #741

<FAILED> file "dhooks.ext.so": Could not find interface: IBinTools
How to fix this?
SourceMod Version: 1.10.0.6458
Game CS:S
HooLIGUN is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 12-24-2019 , 13:13   Re: DHooks (Dynamic Hooks - Dev Preview)
Reply With Quote #742

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe9b View Post
"alwaysweaponskins.smx": Required extension "dhooks" file
Quote:
Originally Posted by HooLIGUN View Post
<FAILED> file "dhooks.ext.so": Could not find interface: IBinTools
How to fix this?
SourceMod Version: 1.10.0.6458
Game CS:S
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=589
__________________
paulo_crash is offline
Shadowysn
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Location:
Old 01-16-2020 , 10:41   Re: DHooks (Dynamic Hooks - Dev Preview)
Reply With Quote #743

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace-Maker View Post
This allows you to use the "Signatures" section in gamedata directly without the need to wrap it in an "Address" for use with the GameConfGetAddress native for detours.
How do you dhook an address in the original creator's version of DHooks though? That is never explained as far as I could find in the internet.
__________________

Last edited by Shadowysn; 01-16-2020 at 10:41.
Shadowysn is offline
nosoop
Veteran Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Old 01-16-2020 , 17:44   Re: DHooks (Dynamic Hooks - Dev Preview)
Reply With Quote #744

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowysn View Post
How do you dhook an address in the original creator's version of DHooks though? That is never explained as far as I could find in the internet.
If you want to hook an instance of a non-entity, non-gamerules class that has a vtable, that would be handled with DHookRaw. You can't hook (detour) functions directly in the original.
__________________
I do TF2, TF2 servers, and TF2 plugins.
I don't do DMs over Discord -- PM me on the forums regarding inquiries.
AlliedModders Releases / Github / TF2 Server / Donate (BTC / BCH / coffee)
nosoop is offline
person101
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: United states
Old 01-19-2020 , 09:10   Re: DHooks (Dynamic Hooks - Dev Preview)
Reply With Quote #745

L 01/19/2020 - 03:12:58: [SM] Unable to load plugin "sm_plugins.smx": Required extension "dhooks" file("dhooks.ext") not running

How can I fix it..?

SourceMod Version Information:
SourceMod Version: 1.10.0.6459
SourcePawn Engine: 1.10.0.6459, jit-x86 (build 1.10.0.6459)
SourcePawn API: v1 = 5, v2 = 12
Compiled on: Dec 15
person101 is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 01-19-2020 , 10:47   Re: DHooks (Dynamic Hooks - Dev Preview)
Reply With Quote #746

Quote:
Originally Posted by person101 View Post
L 01/19/2020 - 03:12:58: [SM] Unable to load plugin "sm_plugins.smx": Required extension "dhooks" file("dhooks.ext") not running

How can I fix it..?

SourceMod Version Information:
SourceMod Version: 1.10.0.6459
SourcePawn Engine: 1.10.0.6459, jit-x86 (build 1.10.0.6459)
SourcePawn API: v1 = 5, v2 = 12
Compiled on: Dec 15
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...86#post2588686
__________________
paulo_crash is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode