Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] Zombie Deathmatch (v0.1.2, 2021-01-09)

Post New Thread Reply   

Grey Echo
Old 05-21-2021 , 09:00   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Deathmatch (v0.1.2, 2021-01-09)
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123qw9999k View Post
hello....i have completed all the steps, and now how do i play zombie mode? where to choose..?
Assuming you've followed the Installation Instructions correctly and have all the listed prerequisites installed on your server (see 'Requirements' section of the top post), there shouldn't be anything else you have to do other than join your server, join the CT team, and then start shooting some bot Zombies!

If you're wondering what the gameplay is like, you can join our test server at zdm.ggwp.cc:28861 to get an idea of what to expect once the mod is working properly on your own server.
Mac67
Old 05-21-2021 , 12:42   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Deathmatch (v0.1.2, 2021-01-09)
Reply With Quote #32

nice plugin.
Wish: Enable/Disable feature (plugin load and config load)
Then it is possible to change the mode on the fly via Admin Menu and map change to this one
and can easily be integrated in existing server.
Grey Echo
Old 05-21-2021 , 12:52   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Deathmatch (v0.1.2, 2021-01-09)
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac67 View Post
nice plugin.
Wish: Enable/Disable feature (plugin load and config load)
Then it is possible to change the mode on the fly via Admin Menu and map change to this one
and can easily be integrated in existing server.
Thanks for the kind words and your feature request! I've just added it to the 'Plans' section of the top post.

Reminder to all that this plugin's source code is available on GitHub and I am more than willing to review pull requests for anything on our Plans list.
Mac67
Old 05-21-2021 , 13:32   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Deathmatch (v0.1.2, 2021-01-09)
Reply With Quote #34

BTW, sometimes I get respawn outside the map
Grey Echo
Old 05-21-2021 , 13:43   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Deathmatch (v0.1.2, 2021-01-09)
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac67 View Post
BTW, sometimes I get respawn outside the map
Thanks for the bug report. Can you tell me which map this has happened to you on and what other plugins are installed on your server? I ask because we just use the same spawn points that CS:GO's vanilla Deathmatch mode defines, so this might be a map-based bug and/or something wrong with CS:GO itself and/or caused by a plugin other than ours.

Last edited by Grey Echo; 05-21-2021 at 13:43.
Mac67
Old 05-22-2021 , 07:01   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Deathmatch (v0.1.2, 2021-01-09)
Reply With Quote #36

I used the workshop maps
de_Dust [Compatibility Version 1.36.1.2]
Perhaps it is not optimized for Deathmatch

Last edited by Mac67; 05-22-2021 at 07:02.
sajibu
Old 03-07-2022 , 18:33   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Deathmatch (v0.1.2, 2021-01-09)
Reply With Quote #37

Do you have any idea why when playing in the Zombie's side, the model of my zombie's hands is changing back to the hands of the original model including the knife?
it is flashing only for milliseconds and it repeats itself every few seconds.
What I did so far is unloading the agent's plugin + gloves + weapons.
nothing worked so far.
Grey Echo
Old 03-07-2022 , 18:47   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Deathmatch (v0.1.2, 2021-01-09)
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajibu View Post
Do you have any idea why when playing in the Zombie's side, the model of my zombie's hands is changing back to the hands of the original model including the knife?
it is flashing only for milliseconds and it repeats itself every few seconds.
What I did so far is unloading the agent's plugin + gloves + weapons.
nothing worked so far.
Yeah, I think this is actually an outstanding bug with the plugin as I recall seeing this on my demo server as well before I took it down. If you do figure out what's going on, feel free to create a new pull request on the project's GitHub and I can make sure to be prompt about reviewing it!
sajibu
Old 03-08-2022 , 08:30   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Deathmatch (v0.1.2, 2021-01-09)
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Echo View Post
Yeah, I think this is actually an outstanding bug with the plugin as I recall seeing this on my demo server as well before I took it down. If you do figure out what's going on, feel free to create a new pull request on the project's GitHub and I can make sure to be prompt about reviewing it!
I will try to find a solution for it when I have time.

Btw, the plugins I added along with your plugin is this one:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1507277

To set custom health for the Zombies every respawn.
I felt like 100 HP for zombies it's too low...
The only downside for this plugin is you cannot set Zombies and Survivors custom health, only for one team only.
I think It will be awesome if you can add this plugin to your zombie plugin, and add the option to set custom health for both teams.

And I added this Deathmatch plugin as well:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=246405

because Maxximou5's Deathmatch plugin cannot disable given weapons to Terrorists, therefore zombies holding guns and shooting at you.
But with this DeathMatch plugin, you can set weapons to only one team and more...
You might want to update your post with this DeathMatch plugin instead of Maxximou5's I guess.

Plus, I found that Survivors cannot jump, and Zombies as well.
I read in the post that you did it on purpose, but Zombies should be allowed to jump, which they didn't.
I figured that it was probably a bug, and I got annoyed about it, so I removed the function and recompiled the code.
I think u should look at that as well.

Other than that, it is an awesome plugin! and I appreciate your hard work and time putting into this!
Keep the great work you are doing!

Last edited by sajibu; 03-08-2022 at 08:39.
Grey Echo
Old 03-08-2022 , 09:04   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Deathmatch (v0.1.2, 2021-01-09)
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajibu View Post
I will try to find a solution for it when I have time.

Btw, the plugins I added along with your plugin is this one:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1507277

To set custom health for the Zombies every respawn.
I felt like 100 HP for zombies it's too low...
The only downside for this plugin is you cannot set Zombies and Survivors custom health, only for one team only.
I think It will be awesome if you can add this plugin to your zombie plugin, and add the option to set custom health for both teams.

And I added this Deathmatch plugin as well:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=246405

because Maxximou5's Deathmatch plugin cannot disable given weapons to Terrorists, therefore zombies holding guns and shooting at you.
But with this DeathMatch plugin, you can set weapons to only one team and more...
You might want to update your post with this DeathMatch plugin instead of Maxximou5's I guess.

Plus, I found that Survivors cannot jump, and Zombies as well.
I read in the post that you did it on purpose, but Zombies should be allowed to jump, which they didn't.
I figured that it was probably a bug, and I got annoyed about it, so I removed the function and recompiled the code.
I think u should look at that as well.

Other than that, it is an awesome plugin! and I appreciate your hard work and time putting into this!
Keep the great work you are doing!
Thanks for the feedback! Just added a new entry to the 'Plans' section of the first post in this thread for allowing the starting HP of Survivors and Zombies to be edited, but in the meantime I've added a link to that Set Start Health plugin to the 'Requirements' section. By default, while Zombies' health isn't edited, it is scaled using the mp_damage_scale_t_body cvar in the zdm.cfg file that ships with the plugin such that damage by Survivors to the body of a Zombie is 80% less effective than usual. I can totally understand wanting to go further though and actually increasing Zombies' HP too or instead of this scaling.

The Deathmatch plugin you linked to is Maxximou5's. Did you mean to link to a different one? If so, could you please share that with me so I can edit the first post accordingly as well?

Yeah, the inability for Survivors to jump was definitely intentional, but I don't recall ever intending to limit Zombies' ability to jump, so that sounds like a bug to me. If you'd like to submit a pull request for only allowing Zombies to jump, please do so! In the meantime, I'll add that to the 'Plans' section as well.

Last edited by Grey Echo; 03-08-2022 at 09:08.