modernwarfare
Old 09-26-2011 , 15:17   Re: XP Mod 1.2.3
Reply With Quote #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by THC View Post
hi
welcomemsg not working need that
+ a nice message about mod and stuff
menu for guns dont show only if write guns + the menu have only 2 option 1 gun and 2 random add a nice menu at lest put the main guns there
or remove the menu and add at spawn 2 guns 2 pistols and he
add more sounds or same fun stuff ...

welcomemsg is working

i dont really understand but the gun menu works perfectlly
The 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit.

Send a message via MSN to modernwarfare Send a message via Skype™ to modernwarfare
THC
Old 09-26-2011 , 17:07   Re: XP Mod 1.2.3
Reply With Quote #162

check this screen shots

welcomemsg not working + need to add other messages with info about what mot run

http://steamcommunity.com/id/POW-THC...49433729064445
http://steamcommunity.com/id/POW-THC...49433729074882
http://steamcommunity.com/id/POW-THC...49433729080392
Old 09-27-2011 , 02:04   Re: XP Mod 1.2.3
Reply With Quote #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by THC View Post
check this screen shots

welcomemsg not working + need to add other messages with info about what mot run

http://steamcommunity.com/id/POW-THC...49433729064445
http://steamcommunity.com/id/POW-THC...49433729074882
http://steamcommunity.com/id/POW-THC...49433729080392

welcomemsg its not showing for you

but for others that you connected and its like

Yourname (10) has connected

10 meant for how much level

and the gun menu , its strange because it works here

and here is pic:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AraBicB...20636710195229
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AraBicB...20636710195759
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AraBicB...20636710196146
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AraBicB...20636710196568

Edit: with the new update i fixed up the gun menu really much (no scoup now when respawn and much better) and a new lang (DA)

Edit2: Update:
Code:
Fixed up the respawn method
Fixed up the guns menu (really much)
Added new lang [DA] - By DoPe^
The 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit.

Last edited by modernwarfare; 09-27-2011 at 10:37.
Send a message via MSN to modernwarfare Send a message via Skype™ to modernwarfare
modernwarfare
Old 09-27-2011 , 14:42   Re: HideNSeek Market
Reply With Quote #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnYboiii View Post
Okay then, i will be using edit button.

I don't know, ive not PMed another approver yet. Need to clean up some code.

You can PM the unapprover too, connor i think. Then tell him u fixed ur code.
but he dont even answers

idk why just because i have a xp mod

that is my first plugin and im editing it everyday

i cleaned up very much fixed bugs and added much but he dont even want to answer

if i could to be an approver i would never ignore the plugins author

because its my job like to tell them what the code is needing

but im waiting for the others sleepy approvers to read my pms and dont ignore

Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 09-27-2011 , 14:43   Re: HideNSeek Market
Reply With Quote #165

Quote:
lol i pmed 2 onther approver they ignore me and didnt even answer?
My answer would be the same and it's quite sad you greatly ignore what other people have said. You have really the wrong behavior, you take bad all the critics. Look, you copy/paste code, your code is horrible, you don't know really what you're doing and you still complain ? I'm not sure how you can expect an Approver would review such plugin. It's just a waste of time. What you can do, is like already said by Tirant for example: learning more and back. And you will understand why people have react like that. That's not the Approver's job to teach you how to code. You are supposed to know ALREADY coded when you post a new plugin. QUALITY PLUGIN, please.

Quote:
that is my first plugin and im editing it everyday
Don't release your very first plugin, more when you have no solid knowledge and you randomly copy/paste code without really understanding.

Quote:
i would never ignore the plugins author
Start to not ignore feedbacks/thoughts/whatyouwant. Read you again, each time, you ignore what people say and you say basically is "I don't care".

Let me clear : Your plugin is redundant and offers nothing really new, it's more or less a copy/paste, and it's worth to be trashed. You don't have the knowledge to support it properly, and you have some difficulty to understand you need to learn more. Please make a quality plugin. No need to rush. Take your time. If you have questions, go to the scripting section. This plugin has no chance to be approved as it it is, unless you somehow update it resulting an unique/original plugin. That's why this plugin won't be reviewed more and has been unapproved.

Last edited by Arkshine; 09-27-2011 at 14:58.
modernwarfare
Old 09-27-2011 , 15:37   Re: HideNSeek Market
Reply With Quote #166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
My answer would be the same and it's quite sad you greatly ignore what other people have said. You have really the wrong behavior, you take bad all the critics. Look, you copy/paste code, your code is horrible, you don't know really what you're doing and you still complain ? I'm not sure how you can expect an Approver would review such plugin. It's just a waste of time. What you can do, is like already said by Tirant for example: learning more and back. And you will understand why people have react like that. That's not the Approver's job to teach you how to code. You are supposed to know ALREADY coded when you post a new plugin. QUALITY PLUGIN, please.

Don't release your very first plugin, more when you have no solid knowledge and you randomly copy/paste code without really understanding.

Start to not ignore feedbacks/thoughts/whatyouwant. Read you again, each time, you ignore what people say and you say basically is "I don't care".

Let me clear : Your plugin is redundant and offers nothing really new, it's more or less a copy/paste, and it's worth to be trashed. You don't have the knowledge to support it properly, and you have some difficulty to understand you need to learn more. Please make a quality plugin. No need to rush. Take your time. If you have questions, go to the scripting section. This plugin has no chance to be approved as it it is, unless you somehow update it resulting an unique/original plugin. That's why this plugin won't be reviewed more and has been unapproved.
you are just telling me

your code is horrible.

and i ask you where its horrible

how would i fix a fkn shit if i dont know what is the fkn shit?

EDIT: I made a thread in the scripting help

but nobody decided to help and i have been waiting one week , so how can i learn then?

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=167978

Last edited by modernwarfare; 09-27-2011 at 15:43.
joshknifer
Veteran Member
Old 09-27-2011 , 15:50   Re: HideNSeek Market
Reply With Quote #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
Let me clear : Your plugin is redundant and offers nothing really new, it's more or less a copy/paste, and it's worth to be trashed.

This plugin has no chance to be approved as it it is, unless you somehow update it resulting an unique/original plugin. That's why this plugin won't be reviewed more and has been unapproved.
Sounds like the poor coding is not the main issue. I would just keep doing what you are doing, updating where you can, and continuing to learn. Clearly you have gotten better at coding through this project and I am sure that you will keep improving. I wouldn't take what he is saying personally at all.
Old 09-27-2011 , 16:20   Re: XP Mod 1.2.4
Reply With Quote #168

You really don't understand, isn't it ?

Your plugin is a bunch of copy/paste with some changes. When you read the code, it's clear you have not made the code and you don't know much what you're doing. Just seeing how badly indented your code is and how often you update it with minor changes, prove it.

The point is : we have a redundant plugin which offers nothing new, we know it's a copy/paste of others plugins, your indentation is horrible, your behavior tell us you don't care much about quality, we have an author more busy to complain rather learning more, you don't seem to know what you're doing, therefore there is no point to review more such plugin. Clearly a waste of time because if you knew how to code, you would have not posted such plugin from the start, and again that's not the approver's job to teach you how to code.

Please make something unique/original.
Don't post your very first plugin when you are a beginner.
Don't release a copy of something with minor changes because it's cool or something.

If you want to learn, review the existing plugins, read the scripting section, read the tutorials, wiki, start to make small plugin where you have done code yourself and you understand fully.
If you don't understand something, ask in the scripting section. We have nothing against you, but you are not ready to release plugins yet and you focus too much to be approved rather having a decent plugin.

Last edited by Arkshine; 09-27-2011 at 16:30.
modernwarfare
Old 09-27-2011 , 16:49   Re: XP Mod 1.2.4
Reply With Quote #169

dont worry

i quit this (from now will keep everything to myself)

if anyone needs the newest version then pm me

please dont post here anymore

and thx for here

i quit

Arkshine
Old 09-27-2011 , 17:18   Re: XP Mod 1.2.4
Reply With Quote #170

I'm not sure to understand why you take it personally. We basically say you to learn more. What an insult. I guess there are people who can't face the truth or too stubborn to admit it. Whatever. Feel free to sulk as much as you want and back when you will understand you need to learn more.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:23
Jenkins
This message has been deleted by Arkshine. Reason: Unecessary.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:06
modernwarfare
This message has been deleted by Arkshine. Reason: Unecessary.