Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 06-18-2012 , 07:13   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1081

Don't use the zip file version
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
AeroAcrobat
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-23-2012 , 20:53   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1082

I'd like to test your afk manager instead of the build in TF2 afk manager but before I will test it I'd like to know what I should do with these commands and if they could affect the gameplay?
Code:
sv_timeout 600                    // After this many seconds without a message from a client, the client is dropped
mp_idlemaxtime 5                // Maximum time a player is allowed to be idle (in minutes), made this and sv_timeout equal same time?
mp_idledealmethod 1            // Deals with idle players 1=send to spectator 2=kick
Old 06-24-2012 , 03:08   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1083

Just disable in game AFK/idle manager.
TF2 = mp_idledealmethod "0"
Cs:s = mp_autokick 0
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 06-24-2012 , 18:22   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1084

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroAcrobat View Post
I'd like to test your afk manager instead of the build in TF2 afk manager but before I will test it I'd like to know what I should do with these commands and if they could affect the gameplay?
Code:
sv_timeout 600                    // After this many seconds without a message from a client, the client is dropped
mp_idlemaxtime 5                // Maximum time a player is allowed to be idle (in minutes), made this and sv_timeout equal same time?
mp_idledealmethod 1            // Deals with idle players 1=send to spectator 2=kick
The one you are looking for is mp_idledealmethod which should be 0. This will disable the TF2 AFK System, however if this is not done properly the plugin will automatically try and disable this for you.

Note: If mp_idledealmethod in the server.cfg as enabled this may keep getting turned on/off each map change etc as the plugin hooks the changes of that cvar.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 06-24-2012 , 18:24   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1085

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
Just disable in game AFK/idle manager.
TF2 = mp_idledealmethod "0"
Cs:s = mp_autokick 0
Is that CS:S cvar confirmed, I think I tried to run tests on it a while back and it either did not seem to work or it had a very lond idle time associated with it.

I currently have no hooking for CS:S

What about CS:GO is it the same?
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Old 06-25-2012 , 07:31   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1086

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Is that CS:S cvar confirmed, I think I tried to run tests on it a while back and it either did not seem to work or it had a very lond idle time associated with it.

I currently have no hooking for CS:S
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...31#post1379131
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...35#post1380835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
What about CS:GO is it the same?
Seems same.
[CS:GO] Cvar and command list
cvar
Code:
       Cvar: mp_autokick - Kick idle/team-killing players
cmd
Code:
mp_disable_autokick - Prevents a userid from being auto-kicked

Last edited by Bacardi; 06-25-2012 at 07:34.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 06-26-2012 , 18:37   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1087

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...31#post1379131
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...35#post1380835

Seems same.
[CS:GO] Cvar and command list
cvar
Code:
       Cvar: mp_autokick - Kick idle/team-killing players
cmd
Code:
mp_disable_autokick - Prevents a userid from being auto-kicked
Yeah I remember now, so is that still the case it's like 10 minutes?

If someone feels like working out exactly how the default AFK Functions work and let me know in detail happy to look at hooking it, but if it's 10 minutes by default I'd like to think it's not causing any problems/conflicts with this plugin.

However if it moves people to spectator before kick earlier or something it could explain a few cases of people saying they get randomly moved...

Don't really have much time to test the internal game AFK functions however if someone has details as I said happy to look at it.
Gallomimia
Old 06-30-2012 , 19:26   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1088

I seem to have a problem where a client gets marked as afk when they've sat as a spectator, and are now trying to join a team and play. They get put right back on spectator immediately.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 07-04-2012 , 10:19   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1089

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallomimia View Post
I seem to have a problem where a client gets marked as afk when they've sat as a spectator, and are now trying to join a team and play. They get put right back on spectator immediately.
Which mod?
Gallomimia
Old 07-08-2012 , 03:06   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1090

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallomimia View Post
It's called Nuclear Dawn.

So, it would be nice if we could make the plugin notice someone as "not afk" if they are picking a class or execute a change team from spectator to some actual player team.