Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntDX316 View Post
says this crap in console....

ConVarRef l4d_survivor_limit doesn't point to an existing ConVar
SetConVar: No such cvar ( l4d_survivor_limit set to , skipping
ConVarRef l4d_infected_limit doesn't point to an existing ConVar
SetConVar: No such cvar ( l4d_infected_limit set to , skipping
Those CVARs shouldn't have the FCVAR_REPLICATED flag.
Kirk_yang
BANNED
Old 05-20-2009 , 03:35   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #22

is it possible to create a super survival that can increase tank hp?? to 6000 or more and super coop that can double the tank per stage?
rodregis
Old 05-20-2009 , 04:07   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProBoomer View Post
OFFTOPIC MAYBE:

I have try to set a Server with Downtown and 16 slot, but after 5 minutes the server is disabled because we violate the terms. My Friend have buy a Server for 8 slot and not for 16 slot.
That's correct, you or your freind accepted a contract with GameServers and agreed to abide by them. Break them and then your account would be disabled.

Quote:
And when have ask for buy a 16 slot the reply is 'impossible only 8max for left4dead'.
That's the problem right there. You're asking them to set it up/buy it from them. Did you link them to the plugin post here at all?

To avoid getting your account disabled you should have asked them if changing your server from 8 slots, to 16 slots was okay before you decided to change it.

Think about it this way, you are only paying for a 8 player server, what your doing here is running a 16 slot server which uses twice the bandwith and resources and only paying for a 8 slot server.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, Nice work with the superversus plugin!! Been waiting for something like this to come out.

Last edited by rodregis; 05-20-2009 at 04:09. Reason: Edit.
DDR Khat
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-20-2009 , 09:35   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodregis View Post
EDIT: I forgot to mention, Nice work with the superversus plugin!! Been waiting for something like this to come out.
Your very much welcome. I suppose I chose the wrong name with "superversus" considering it can do survival/coop also, but oh well.
Quote:
DDRKhat i have see you have a GameServers at London with 16 slot, i have the same but in Holland, are you sure we not violate the terms of contract for playing in 16?
You will be violating the terms because you pay for a 8 slot. As Rodregis suggested post a ticket explain you can change the max players and ask for the pricing to be arranged. devicenull from Gameservers is apparently working with the staff to offer a solution for more than 8 players.
Old 05-20-2009 , 10:45   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #25

You plugin seems to work very nicely for up to 8 players on each side, however I was hoping to be able to use some 12 player campaign and survival and the l4d_survivor_limit is maxed at 8. Is there a way I can change this?
bac3bac0mm
Old 05-20-2009 , 12:13   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #26

hi, i used this mod to create 8vs8 airport vs. But the final two tank can't be spawned. it needs an admin to make a tank manually. How to solution this problem?

thanks so much!
DDR Khat
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-20-2009 , 14:32   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bac3bac0mm View Post
hi, i used this mod to create 8vs8 airport vs. But the final two tank can't be spawned. it needs an admin to make a tank manually. How to solution this problem?

thanks so much!
The solution to this problem is to not use all available slots. The AI director needs a player slot available to be able to spawn the tank as it is a BOT that it spawns as.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HL-SDK View Post
Do you think we could get similar results on co-op and survival? E.G. Survivorbots spawning to open up slots for humies?
This will automatically happen. This plugins name is actually mis-leading, I may get it renamed.

Last edited by DDR Khat; 05-20-2009 at 14:34.
AntDX316
Old 05-20-2009 , 14:48   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown1 View Post
Those CVARs shouldn't have the FCVAR_REPLICATED flag.
what do u mean

i tried sm_cvar in front and without and still it does that in the beginning of the load when joining from lobby

what do i do so that doesnt come up and it works
Downtown1
Veteran Member
Old 05-20-2009 , 17:06   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntDX316 View Post
what do u mean

i tried sm_cvar in front and without and still it does that in the beginning of the load when joining from lobby

what do i do so that doesnt come up and it works
This is a problem DDRKhat can fix in the next version. It's only a warning and you can ignore it.
AntDX316
Old 05-20-2009 , 19:26   Re: [L4D] Super Versus
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown1 View Post
This is a problem DDRKhat can fix in the next version. It's only a warning and you can ignore it.

i cannot get more than 8 people to join do any of u confirm the downtown + superversus together will make more than 8 join

did u guys actually try it?