Raised This Month: $7 Target: $400
 1% 

[L4D2] Witch Control

Post New Thread Reply   

dani1341
BANNED
Old 04-30-2010 , 11:01   Re: [L4D2] Witch Control
Reply With Quote #11

hmm only bad thing on this is that it doesnt counts the damage that u made with the witch is it possible to make that it counts the damage ?
Visual77
Veteran Member
Old 04-30-2010 , 11:05   Re: [L4D2] Witch Control
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_WEST View Post
You can do it by self. Replace IN_USE with IN_RELOAD.
Yeah, but how to change the gameinstuctor picture. It curretly still has the E button in the screen How do you replace it to say R.
Ive already changed the text in the translation file.
Cookies
Old 04-30-2010 , 11:07   Re: [L4D2] Witch Control
Reply With Quote #13

also having a problem that i can only put down to this as its only thing changed but then it has nothing to do with server but m8 who was testing this with me also had same problem....
Asuming it is this it is changing the game instructor in my options back on and removed all my binds and same for my m8
EDIT: i dont see how a mod could affect stuff in my options menu but you guys know what your talking about and i dont........ Any advice?

EDIT 2) Also only seems to be doing this once you take control of the witch so im asuming it must be this causing it but it dosnt disableing it after and its enabling it for everyone not just the person controling the witch.

Last edited by Cookies; 04-30-2010 at 11:19.
AtomicStryker
Veteran Member
Old 04-30-2010 , 11:22   Re: [L4D2] Witch Control
Reply With Quote #14

Fixed up translations

PHP Code:
"Phrases"
{

"Information"

{

"en"    "Hint"
        "ru"    "Информация"
        "de"    "Tipp"

}

"Take witch"

{

"en"    "You can take control of the witch by pressing the USE button on her"
        "ru"    "Вы можете взять контроль над ведьмой,\nподойдя к ней и нажав кнопку ИСПОЛЬЗОВАТЬ"
        "de"    "Man kann die Kontrolle über die Witch mit BENUTZEN uebernehmen"

}

"Lose witch"

{

"en"    "You can let go control of the witch by pressing the USE button again"
        "ru"    "Вы можете отдать контроль над ведьмой,\nнажав кнопку ИСПОЛЬЗОВАТЬ"
        "de"    "Drücke noch einmal BENUTZEN, um die Witch wieder zu verlassen"

}

"Sit witch"

{

"en"    "You can sit down and get up as witch by pressing the DUCK button"
        "ru"    "Вы можете садиться и вставать ведьмой,\nнажав кнопку ПРИСЕСТЬ"
        "de"    "Man kann sich als Witch mit DUCKEN setzen oder aufstehen"

}

Really like your Plugins
quang20082008
Old 04-30-2010 , 11:22   Re: [L4D2] Witch Control
Reply With Quote #15

Coooooooooooooooooooooool:@).
Cookies
Old 04-30-2010 , 11:40   Re: [L4D2] Witch Control
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookies View Post
also having a problem that i can only put down to this as its only thing changed but then it has nothing to do with server but m8 who was testing this with me also had same problem....
Asuming it is this it is changing the game instructor in my options back on and removed all my binds and same for my m8
EDIT: i dont see how a mod could affect stuff in my options menu but you guys know what your talking about and i dont........ Any advice?

EDIT 2) Also only seems to be doing this once you take control of the witch so im asuming it must be this causing it but it dosnt disableing it after and its enabling it for everyone not just the person controling the witch.
Also putting this in gameinstructor_enable "0" dosnt seem to help still seems to be forcing everyones instructor hint on in game
DJ_WEST
Old 04-30-2010 , 12:05   Re: [L4D2] Witch Control
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Yeah, but how to change the gameinstuctor picture.
Replace:
Code:
DisplayInstructorHint(i_Client, s_Message, "+use")
With:
Code:
DisplayInstructorHint(i_Client, s_Message, "+reload")
Quote:

If you are talking about instructor hint. The value of gameinstructor_enable cvar after displaying a hint message is returned. If you had gameinstructor_enable 0 and then left 1, then it could happen when the second hint message is displayed, while the first hint hasn't yet removed.
Quote:
Fixed up translations
Thanks! ;) I will update translations later.
Quote:
Also putting this in gameinstructor_enable "0" dosnt seem to help still seems to be forcing everyones instructor hint on in game
Because you have l4d2_witch_message_type 3. And when displaying hint messages, plugin query the value of the client cvar (gameinstructor_enable), then execution gameinstructor_enable 1, then return cvar value based on the query.
Old 04-30-2010 , 12:08   Re: [L4D2] Witch Control
Reply With Quote #18

Cookies, if you want after the show hint messages always been gameinstructor_enable 0, then try to replace:
Code:
	if (!g_GameInstructor[i_Client])
		ClientCommand(i_Client, "gameinstructor_enable 0")
With:
Code:
		ClientCommand(i_Client, "gameinstructor_enable 0")
Old 04-30-2010 , 12:22   Re: [L4D2] Witch Control
Reply With Quote #19

i have a little problem with the plugin

the problem is witch sits at the stairs and i was survivor . As i looked at witch it was hunter and witch at same time Why it was so ?

PS : Sorry for my bad english
Cookies
Old 04-30-2010 , 12:26   Re: [L4D2] Witch Control
Reply With Quote #20

i belive it is because there using the infecteds class of player controling witch and merging them together and moving the witch i get it also looks funny