Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Brain Bread Marines

Post New Thread Reply   

[SMC]Neiko
Old 01-16-2006 , 20:02   Brain Bread Marines
Reply With Quote #1

Well, it seems since I have added amxx to my Brain Bread server, it prevents the marines from spawning. Anyone have an idea? I have the latest version of AMXX and Metmamod. And everything else works fine, just the marine spawning does not work.

Sigs are overrated.
Send a message via AIM to [SMC]Neiko Send a message via MSN to [SMC]Neiko Send a message via Yahoo to [SMC]Neiko
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 01-16-2006 , 20:05  
Reply With Quote #2

Disable AMXX by placing a semicolon in front of it in Metamod's plugins.ini file and then reset your server. Let us know if you still have a problem after that.
[SMC]Neiko
Old 01-16-2006 , 21:05  
Reply With Quote #3

You meany a // right? But no, it didn't let them spawn. But it says in the manual that the marines use bb_spawn_monster_hgrunt and bb_spawn_monster_hgrunt_shotgun
And I checked the metamod binaries on that, and they said they had bb_spawn_player
bb_spawn_zombie
on this page - http://metamod.org/files/metamod-1.1...nts/brainbread . Anyway to add it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Document
» Zombie spawn points (bb_spawn_zombie): the best idea is to set quite a few around,
and set the amount of live children to 3 at the maximum.

» Marine Spawn points (bb_spawn_zombie): To create ally grunts, use the same entity
as the zombies, except change the monster to spawn to : monster_hgrunt for a normal
SMG carrying grunt or monster_hgrunt_shotgun for a shotgun carrying grunt.

Sigs are overrated.
Send a message via AIM to [SMC]Neiko Send a message via MSN to [SMC]Neiko Send a message via Yahoo to [SMC]Neiko
[SMC]Neiko
Old 01-17-2006 , 19:40  
Reply With Quote #4

So, I would have to report this to the metamod team, and wait for an update right?

Sigs are overrated.