12% 

CS:GO server, no end of round map vote problem

Post New Thread Reply   

Husker
Old 10-31-2016 , 08:43   Re: CS:GO server, no end of round map vote problem
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kin37ik View Post
yeah i changed the max rounds in the casual cfg because i thought that may have been stuffing around with the end of map vote so i set it to 0 to see if it did anything which it didnt so i must have forgotten to change it back, dont have anything of interest in the server.cfg, only thing i got in the server config is mp_do_warmup_period 0, mp_warmuptime 0 and sv_clamp_unsafe_velocities 0, im currently only specifying maps in mapcycle.txt and just incase in the maplist.txt since sourcemod has been set to pull maps from the mapcycle.txt

ill just try to change the time limit and see if that works

EDIT: worked an absolute treat, cheers for finding the problem that i seemed to have skipped over, much appreciated!
Glad i could be of help, if you need anything else or if you have questions feel free to ask them via PM or drop your steam. I have quite some experience with csgo servers as I've ran a popular surf server.
kin37ik
Old 10-31-2016 , 10:43   Re: CS:GO server, no end of round map vote problem
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker View Post
Glad i could be of help, if you need anything else or if you have questions feel free to ask them via PM or drop your steam. I have quite some experience with csgo servers as I've ran a popular surf server.
ill keep that in mind, i should be set now, im no stranger to CS:GO servers or any other servers but always good to get an extra set of eyes to glance over something i may have missed, cheers!

Last edited by kin37ik; 10-31-2016 at 10:43.