Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)

Post New Thread Reply   

Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2015 , 13:16   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1351

this should be in the search plugins function

http://www.sourcemod.net/plugins.php...tion=&search=1
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2015 , 13:31   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1352

this works alone?
Spoiler

just doing that?

annyway is this extention supposed to show up in exts list or meta exts list?
css, windows 7, SM 1.6.1. i downloaded the windows version of stripper. (also how do you find angels of an item, asked before but no answers for this. need it for this and a hat plugin where i made my own hats / glasses but dont know the angels or position :/ ) so noob at this.
Spoiler

Edit, i installed the last snapshot, windows 103 one. and that works,
Spoiler

but doing what i did above did not really spawn the prop/item i was hoping for. or maybe it doesn't do normal props? im sure it does. and what does classname specify? i can name my prop what i want? or is it the model name? and do i get the position within the map by just using the !saveloc for teleport that admins has? so it comes where i stand. and yeah the cfg name is equal as the mapname
i tried classname as prop_dynamic but that was no help either

im able to spawn props? how would i spawn this model. changing class name to hostage_entity just made it spawn a hostage there. instead of the model i specified lol
well i read a bit more but i cant spawn this as a prop_physics apparently. so i cant spawn props with this?
Spoiler

and the developer.valvesoftware wiki on get position and get angels = To do: getpos and setang

Last edited by Robin955; 03-21-2015 at 14:17.
WhataMack
Old 03-25-2015 , 09:14   Help with removing L4D2 shotguns via Stripper
Reply With Quote #1353

Can anyone please give me a hand with how to do the removal of all the L4D2 Tier1 and Tier2 shotguns so they don't spawn anywhere in a campaign...safe houses and elsewhere? (see my initial post for configuration details).

As I described above, I've tried many iterations for making this work in Stripper's global_filters.cfg file, but haven't come up with any solution yet. The examples provided in the main Stripper:Source page don't seem to apply to or work with L4D2, at least for what I'd like to do. I've also spent a lot of time searching here and throughout the web but haven't come up with anything that works for this.

I don't need to replace the shotguns with other weapons; if I can just remove them, that would be fine. I'm guessing the Stripper code for this is pretty simple...if you know what that code should be (which I don't, unfortunately).

So, any assistance on how to do this will be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Last edited by WhataMack; 03-25-2015 at 16:18.
WhataMack
Old 03-26-2015 , 12:32   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1354

I've tried something else that's working for the initial spawning of shotguns. Instead of just removing the Tier1 shotguns, I decided to replace them with the hunting rifle, and tested it on c5m1_waterfront:
Code:
modify:
{
    match:
    {
    "weapon_selection" "tier1_shotgun"
    }
    replace:
    {
    "classname" "weapon_hunting_rifle_spawn"
    }
}
This works fine, but I also want to replace the shotguns with the hunting rifle at the random spawn points throughout the map, but nothing I've tried has worked for that.

Does anyone have a suggestion for doing that? Thanks for any help.
doze
Old 03-26-2015 , 18:11   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1355

Hello,

Quick question guys.

How can i lower the amount of bullets a weapon has on spawn ?

On spawn the player is equipped with weapon_name witch has 30/30 bullets by default, i would like to make it 15/0 by default as an example, any clue how i can do this ?

Help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.
jds1234
Old 03-26-2015 , 18:52   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1356

hi,

i notice that stripper for linux snapshot version 104, no longer works on hl2dm linux server, because of a steam/valve update the other day, so are there any more newer linux snapshots that do work for this game, this is for a friends hl2dm linux server, before the update, the weapons were to what he wanted, but then he updated his server, via his compaony/game panel, after which stripper then stopped stripping the weapons listed, altho the global config was not edited, and stayed the same, would it be a case of a metamod update or not? hence they now get default hl2dm weapons, on all maps...and not the weapons listed.

Last edited by jds1234; 03-26-2015 at 18:54.
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 03-27-2015 , 08:41   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1357

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds1234 View Post
hl2dm linux server, because of a steam/valve update the other day
There hasn't been an update for HL2M since October 2014.
jds1234
Old 03-27-2015 , 21:10   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1358

ok, i meant they ran a server update

Last edited by jds1234; 03-27-2015 at 21:11.
WhataMack
Old 03-28-2015 , 16:53   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1359

ok, I guess this is my last request for a little bit of assistance for removing tier1 and tier2 shotguns throughout all LD42 campaigns, without having to do individual configs for each map. I've only been able to remove or replace them at the initial safe house spawning points, but not anywhere else throughout the maps.

I'm really hoping someone with stripper experience can take a look at that and have some pity on a stripper noob, who's been searching this thread for days and can't come up with an answer for what seemed like a fairly straightforward thing to do. Any help at all would be great, please oh please.
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 03-29-2015 , 18:27   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1360

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhataMack View Post
ok, I guess this is my last request for a little bit of assistance for removing tier1 and tier2 shotguns throughout all LD42 campaigns, without having to do individual configs for each map. I've only been able to remove or replace them at the initial safe house spawning points, but not anywhere else throughout the maps.

I'm really hoping someone with stripper experience can take a look at that and have some pity on a stripper noob, who's been searching this thread for days and can't come up with an answer for what seemed like a fairly straightforward thing to do. Any help at all would be great, please oh please.
Its not possible with stripper, there you go.