Raised This Month: $30 Target: $400
 7% 

[CSGO] Advanced Vip System (Abandoned)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
S7Jinzo
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2019
Old 04-01-2020 , 22:36   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Vip System
Reply With Quote #41

Hey man!

Im using the plugin on my retake server, however im having an issue with free Helmet option:

g_Cvar_Kevlar_Helmet_1_round

The map always starts with 5 pistol rounds without helmet.

However, the VIP players are getting a free helmet on these rounds.

If i deactivate the free helmet option, on rifle rounds by start of round 6, if they buy from VIP menu, they only get kevlar and no Helmet, so i understand i need to keep the free helmet option on.

I would like to know, what exact line codes from the .sp should i change so they only start getting helmets by the start of round 6..

Obs:. they CAN keep receiving kevlar all the time.

I've only found:
g_Cvar_Kevlar_Helmet_1_round

I'm not a coder, so I'm a bit afraid of changing something I'm not sure of, could you help me with this?
S7Jinzo is offline
Mesharsky How2Kill
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ireland
Old 04-15-2020 , 22:41   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Vip System
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7Jinzo View Post
Hey man!

Im using the plugin on my retake server, however im having an issue with free Helmet option:

g_Cvar_Kevlar_Helmet_1_round

The map always starts with 5 pistol rounds without helmet.

However, the VIP players are getting a free helmet on these rounds.

If i deactivate the free helmet option, on rifle rounds by start of round 6, if they buy from VIP menu, they only get kevlar and no Helmet, so i understand i need to keep the free helmet option on.

I would like to know, what exact line codes from the .sp should i change so they only start getting helmets by the start of round 6..

Obs:. they CAN keep receiving kevlar all the time.

I've only found:
g_Cvar_Kevlar_Helmet_1_round

I'm not a coder, so I'm a bit afraid of changing something I'm not sure of, could you help me with this?
You are right, i will fix some of this, to make the better cvar for the retake plugin, i can see that my intention was a little bit wrong.

Thank you for feedback.
Mesharsky How2Kill is offline
Trlicko
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2020
Old 04-16-2020 , 11:05   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Vip System
Reply With Quote #43

Hello, my TA granades are not working, even medishot is not working, im not sure if i did something wrong // This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.10.0.645
// ConVars for plugin "H2K_VipNormalMode.smx"


// Vest points for the VIP player? (From 1 to 100)
// -
// Default: "100"
armor_vip "100"

// Is the VIP player supposed to have a double jump?
// -
// Default: "1"
double_jump "1"

// Is the VIP player supposed to have a free helmet? (0/1)
// -
// Default: "1"
helm_vip "1"

// How much health should the VIP player get for the headshot?
// -
// Default: "10"
hs_hp_vip "10"

// How much health the VIP player should get for each kill?
// -
// Default: "5"
kill_hp_vip "5"

// How much money should the VIP player get for the headshot?
// -
// Default: "500"
pieniadze_hs_vip "500"

// How much money the VIP player should get for killing by the knife?
// -
// Default: "200"
pieniadze_kill_knife_vip "200"

// How much money should the VIP player get for the homicide?
// -
// Default: "200"
pieniadze_kill_vip "200"

// How much money should the VIP player get for planting the bomb?
// -
// Default: "1000"
pieniadze_podlozenie_vip "1000"

// How much money should the VIP player get for defusing the bomb?
// -
// Default: "1000"
pieniadze_rozbrojenie_vip "1000"

// How much money should the VIP player get for winning the round?
// -
// Default: "500"
pieniadze_wygranie_rundy "500"

// What kind of the tag should the VIP player have in the table
// -
// Default: "[VIP]"
sm_clantag "[VIP]"

// Should the VIP player get the decoy for the start of a round?
// -
// Default: "0"
vip_decoy "0"

// Should we disable helmet and kevlar in the first round?
// -
// Default: "0"
vip_disable_armor_and_helmet "0"

// What is the amount of additional money for the start of a round that the VIP should get?
// -
// Default: "0"
vip_dodatkowe_Pieniadze "0"

// Required flag for the Vip player (Leave empty so all the players will have VIP).
// -
// Default: "o"
vip_flag "o"

// Should the vip player get the flashbang for the start of a round?
// -
// Default: "0"
vip_flash "0"

// From which hour should freevip start?
// -
// Default: "22"
vip_from_hr "22"

// Gravity for the VIP player (1.0- standard)
// -
// Default: "1.0"
vip_grawitacja "1.0"

// Should the VIP player get the Grenade HE for the start of a round?
// -
// Default: "0"
vip_he "0"

// Should the VIP player get the medishot for the start of a round?
// -
// Default: "1"
vip_heal "1"

// Do you allow the VIP to write in HUD?
// -
// Default: "1"
vip_hud_message "1"

// Should the VIP player get the fire grenade (CT) for the start of a round?
// -
// Default: "0"
vip_inc "0"

// Is it necessary to have a weapon menu for the VIP player?
// -
// Default: "0"
vip_menu_broni "0"

// Should the VIP player get the fire grenade (TT) for the start of a round?
// -
// Default: "0"
vip_molotov "0"

// From which round free grenades should be given?
// -
// Default: "1"
vip_nades_round "1"

// Should a FreeVIP for specific hours be enabled?
// -
// Default: "1"
vip_od_danej_godziny "1"

// Do you want to turn on the VIP FAREWELL function?
// -
// Default: "1"
vip_pozegnanie "1"

// Movement speed for the VIP player (1.0 - standard)
// -
// Default: "1.0"
vip_predkosc_ruchu "1.0"

// Do you want to turn on the VIP WELCOME function?
// -
// Default: "1"
vip_przywitanie "1"

// From which round should be shown the weapon menu for the VIP player?
// -
// Default: "0"
vip_runda_PistolMenu "0"

// Should the VIP player get the smokegrenade for the start of a round?
// -
// Default: "0"
vip_smoke "0"

// Should the VIP player get the ta-grenade for the start of a round?
// -
// Default: "1"
vip_tactic "1"

// Should the table have the tag for the VIP player?
// -
// Default: "0"
vip_tag "0"

// To which hour should be freevip assigned? (AM)
// -
// Default: "8"
vip_to_hr "8"

// Should VIP get unlimited ammo?
// -
// Default: "0"
vip_unli_ammo "0"

// Do you want to turn on the VIPS ONLINE function?
// -
// Default: "1"
vip_vipy_online "1"

// Do you want to show various messages on the chat, eg for killing?
// -
// Default: "1"
vip_wiadomosci_chat "1"

// What is the maximum amount of health that the vip player can achieve?
// -
// Default: "130"
zycie_max_vip "130"

// How much health does vip should have for the start of the round?
// -
// Default: "110"
zycie_vip "110"
Trlicko is offline
erdo
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2020
Old 05-06-2020 , 09:49   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Vip System
Reply With Quote #44

How can I edit VIP features and where I can find that File ?
erdo is offline
JamesTheSpot
New Member
Join Date: Sep 2020
Old 09-11-2020 , 08:52   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Vip System
Reply With Quote #45

This is honestly the best VIP plugin I have found out there. Is it possible to also add a VIP config for the deathmatch server plugins such as Deathmatch Goes Advanced.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2087857

I want to make it so that my VIP's can have an extra AWPs but wasn't able to figure out how to get the VIP gun menu to show instead of the inbuilt deathmatch menu.
JamesTheSpot is offline
HKS 27D
New Member
Join Date: Sep 2020
Old 09-21-2020 , 08:18   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Vip System
Reply With Quote #46

We run SourceMod 1.10.0.6492 on Debian Linux 9, OS updated and upgraded.
MetaMod: 1.10.7-dev

Here are the error logs form this plugin.

Some error logs:
Code:
L 09/21/2020 - 03:00:34: Info (map "de_mirage") (file "/home/servername/serverfiles/csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs/errors_20200921.log")
L 09/21/2020 - 03:00:34: [SM] Exception reported: Entity 4 (4) is invalid
L 09/21/2020 - 03:00:34: [SM] Blaming: H2K_VipNormalMode.smx
L 09/21/2020 - 03:00:34: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 09/21/2020 - 03:00:34: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 09/21/2020 - 03:00:34: [SM]   [1] Line 421, /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phptTBMJd.sp::TimerPlayerSpawn
More error logs:
Code:
L 09/20/2020 - 12:20:36: SourceMod error session started
L 09/20/2020 - 12:20:36: Info (map "de_mirage") (file "/home/servername/serverfiles/csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs/errors_20200920.log")
L 09/20/2020 - 12:20:36: [SM] Exception reported: Entity 13 (13) is invalid
L 09/20/2020 - 12:20:36: [SM] Blaming: H2K_VipNormalMode.smx
L 09/20/2020 - 12:20:36: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 09/20/2020 - 12:20:36: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 09/20/2020 - 12:20:36: [SM]   [1] Line 421, /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phptTBMJd.sp::TimerPlayerSpawn
L 09/20/2020 - 12:46:59: Error log file session closed.
L 09/20/2020 - 21:12:37: SourceMod error session started
L 09/20/2020 - 21:12:37: Info (map "de_dust2") (file "/home/servername/serverfiles/csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs/errors_20200920.log")
L 09/20/2020 - 21:12:37: [SM] Exception reported: Entity 6 (6) is invalid
L 09/20/2020 - 21:12:37: [SM] Blaming: H2K_VipNormalMode.smx
L 09/20/2020 - 21:12:37: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 09/20/2020 - 21:12:37: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 09/20/2020 - 21:12:37: [SM]   [1] Line 421, /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phptTBMJd.sp::TimerPlayerSpawn
L 09/20/2020 - 21:35:09: Error log file session closed.
HKS 27D is offline
Mesharsky How2Kill
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ireland
Old 09-23-2020 , 17:50   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Vip System
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdo View Post
How can I edit VIP features and where I can find that File ?
Cvars?
Mesharsky How2Kill is offline
Mesharsky How2Kill
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ireland
Old 09-23-2020 , 17:50   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Vip System
Reply With Quote #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKS 27D View Post
We run SourceMod 1.10.0.6492 on Debian Linux 9, OS updated and upgraded.
MetaMod: 1.10.7-dev

Here are the error logs form this plugin.

Some error logs:
Code:
L 09/21/2020 - 03:00:34: Info (map "de_mirage") (file "/home/servername/serverfiles/csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs/errors_20200921.log")
L 09/21/2020 - 03:00:34: [SM] Exception reported: Entity 4 (4) is invalid
L 09/21/2020 - 03:00:34: [SM] Blaming: H2K_VipNormalMode.smx
L 09/21/2020 - 03:00:34: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 09/21/2020 - 03:00:34: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 09/21/2020 - 03:00:34: [SM]   [1] Line 421, /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phptTBMJd.sp::TimerPlayerSpawn
More error logs:
Code:
L 09/20/2020 - 12:20:36: SourceMod error session started
L 09/20/2020 - 12:20:36: Info (map "de_mirage") (file "/home/servername/serverfiles/csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs/errors_20200920.log")
L 09/20/2020 - 12:20:36: [SM] Exception reported: Entity 13 (13) is invalid
L 09/20/2020 - 12:20:36: [SM] Blaming: H2K_VipNormalMode.smx
L 09/20/2020 - 12:20:36: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 09/20/2020 - 12:20:36: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 09/20/2020 - 12:20:36: [SM]   [1] Line 421, /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phptTBMJd.sp::TimerPlayerSpawn
L 09/20/2020 - 12:46:59: Error log file session closed.
L 09/20/2020 - 21:12:37: SourceMod error session started
L 09/20/2020 - 21:12:37: Info (map "de_dust2") (file "/home/servername/serverfiles/csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs/errors_20200920.log")
L 09/20/2020 - 21:12:37: [SM] Exception reported: Entity 6 (6) is invalid
L 09/20/2020 - 21:12:37: [SM] Blaming: H2K_VipNormalMode.smx
L 09/20/2020 - 21:12:37: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 09/20/2020 - 21:12:37: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 09/20/2020 - 21:12:37: [SM]   [1] Line 421, /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phptTBMJd.sp::TimerPlayerSpawn
L 09/20/2020 - 21:35:09: Error log file session closed.

Did you edit the plugin or compile it yourself?
Mesharsky How2Kill is offline
andersonluiscp
New Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Old 10-03-2020 , 00:19   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Vip System
Reply With Quote #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTheSpot View Post
This is honestly the best VIP plugin I have found out there. Is it possible to also add a VIP config for the deathmatch server plugins such as Deathmatch Goes Advanced.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2087857

I want to make it so that my VIP's can have an extra AWPs but wasn't able to figure out how to get the VIP gun menu to show instead of the inbuilt deathmatch menu.
Hello Friend.

Do you resolve this problem? I want AWP Just for VIPs but I don't resolved it yet.
andersonluiscp is offline
Mesharsky How2Kill
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ireland
Old 10-03-2020 , 09:50   Re: [CSGO] Advanced Vip System
Reply With Quote #50

I will think about deatchmatch integration, seems nice.

In free time i will publish Deatmatch integration and cKsurf integration.
Mesharsky How2Kill is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode