Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Server crashing a lot since months, never found a fix

Post New Thread Reply   

marius892000
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-15-2018 , 17:28   Re: Server crashing a lot since months, never found a fix
Reply With Quote #21

I asked because i was getting a server crash on this function PlayerRunCmdHook with cmdfix. check what plugin is using that function and disable it
Old 11-16-2018 , 12:49   Re: Server crashing a lot since months, never found a fix
Reply With Quote #22

I'm not running that ext.

Good news, seems like the latest crash logs were because a LR on my Jailbreak server, regarding the other crashes (that i had since months and i mention in the first page) were completely resolved.

I thought at first it was because player skins, but after removing everything and let them on my store, my server didn't crash, so i was confused as fuck and i started to experiment with it, what i've tried so far was this.

Server without store = No crash.
Server with store NO playermodels = No crash (This is when i though they were the skins)
Server with store YES playermodels = Crash.
Server with store NO Tags, Chat stuff, Cosmetics, YES Playermodels + Pets = No crash (what???l, thought it was the skins?)
Server with store NO Tags, Chat stuff, YES Cosmetics, Player models + Pets = Crash (Okay... maybe the cosmetics?)
Server with store NO Tags, Chat stuff, YES Cosmetics (except Mask, all other yes 'mask, hats') + Player models = NO crash.

At this point my server is running with Store only with Playermodels, Pets and Cosmetics (without mask on the cosmetic section) and 2 days without crash so far. What i'm wondering now is if i should try add few mask and see if one of them is crashing the store, or give up and removed them completely (before with mask it wasnt crashing, so i'm confused).

I'll keep investigating, thanks everyone that tried to help!

Last edited by Lannister; 11-16-2018 at 12:50.