Raised This Month: $535 Target: $400
 133% 

[REQ] Score advertiser


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
LithuanianJack
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Old 02-11-2017 , 15:52   [REQ] Score advertiser
Reply With Quote #1

Hello. I am looking for a plugin "score advertiser". At the beginning of each round I see in the chat score from the scoreboard like this:

[SERVER] Teams scoreboard: Terrorists: 8 Counter-Terrorists: 10

Can anyone help me?
LithuanianJack is offline
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: White Plains
Old 02-11-2017 , 16:07   Re: [REQ] Score advertiser
Reply With Quote #2

***
__________________

Last edited by Relaxing; 03-14-2018 at 12:10.
Relaxing is offline
yas17sin
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Morocco/Sale
Old 02-11-2017 , 16:33   Re: [REQ] Score advertiser
Reply With Quote #3

this a hud score it's more better :
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (Hud-score.sma - 520 views - 2.6 KB)
yas17sin is offline
Send a message via ICQ to yas17sin
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: White Plains
Old 02-11-2017 , 16:38   Re: [REQ] Score advertiser
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yas17sin View Post
this a hud score it's more better
Quote:
Originally Posted by LithuanianJack View Post
At the beginning of each round I see in the chat
__________________
Relaxing is offline
LithuanianJack
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Old 02-11-2017 , 16:41   Re: [REQ] Score advertiser
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing View Post
***
Can you edit this plugin, i need advertising only for each player seperately?

Now, when player connects to server this message printing for all players
LithuanianJack is offline
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: White Plains
Old 02-11-2017 , 16:46   Re: [REQ] Score advertiser
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithuanianJack View Post
Can you edit this plugin, i need advertising only for each player seperately?

Now, when player connects to server this message printing for all players
So what do you want exactly, I'm not picking up what you're putting down.
__________________
Relaxing is offline
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: White Plains
Old 02-11-2017 , 19:41   Re: [REQ] Score advertiser
Reply With Quote #7

PHP Code:
register_event("TextMsg""GameWillRestart""a""2=#Game_will_restart_in"
PHP Code:
public GameWillRestart( )
{
    
TScore 0;
    
CTSore 0;

__________________
Relaxing is offline
Blizzard_87
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Old 02-11-2017 , 21:48   Re: [REQ] Score advertiser
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithuanianJack View Post
Can you edit this plugin, i need advertising only for each player seperately?

Now, when player connects to server this message printing for all players
This should only show the teamscore to each player separately instead of every player in server everytime someone spawns. plus resets the scores to 0 when new game starts.

PHP Code:
#include <amxmodx> 
#include <hamsandwich>

new CTScore 0
new 
TScore 0

public 
plugin_init( ) 
{
    
register_event"TextMsg""GameWillRestart""a""2=#Game_will_restart_in" );
    
register_event"SendAudio""Hook_Terr_Win""a""2&%!MRAD_terwin" ); 
    
register_event"SendAudio""Hook_CT_Win""a""2&%!MRAD_ctwin" );  
    
RegisterHam(Ham_Spawn"player""teamScore")


public 
GameWillRestart( ) 

    
TScore 0
    
CTSore 0
}  

public 
Hook_CT_Win( ) CTScore++; 

public 
Hook_Terr_Win( ) TScore++; 

public 
teamScoreid client_printidprint_chat"[SERVER] Teams Scoreboard: Terrorists: %d | Counter-Terrorists: %d"TScoreCTScore ); 
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (scoreadvertiser.sma - 122 views - 688 Bytes)
__________________

Last edited by Blizzard_87; 02-11-2017 at 21:53.
Blizzard_87 is offline
LithuanianJack
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Old 02-12-2017 , 12:18   Re: [REQ] Score advertiser
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing View Post
***
Thank for your efforts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard_87 View Post
This should only show the teamscore to each player separately instead of every player in server everytime someone spawns. plus resets the scores to 0 when new game starts.

PHP Code:
#include <amxmodx> 
#include <hamsandwich>

new CTScore 0
new 
TScore 0

public 
plugin_init( ) 
{
    
register_event"TextMsg""GameWillRestart""a""2=#Game_will_restart_in" );
    
register_event"SendAudio""Hook_Terr_Win""a""2&%!MRAD_terwin" ); 
    
register_event"SendAudio""Hook_CT_Win""a""2&%!MRAD_ctwin" );  
    
RegisterHam(Ham_Spawn"player""teamScore")


public 
GameWillRestart( ) 

    
TScore 0
    
CTSore 0
}  

public 
Hook_CT_Win( ) CTScore++; 

public 
Hook_Terr_Win( ) TScore++; 

public 
teamScoreid client_printidprint_chat"[SERVER] Teams Scoreboard: Terrorists: %d | Counter-Terrorists: %d"TScoreCTScore ); 
This plugin works perfectly and I will use it. But one application. I need that spectators should see the teams scoreboard. Can you add it?
LithuanianJack is offline
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: White Plains
Old 02-12-2017 , 13:21   Re: [REQ] Score advertiser
Reply With Quote #10

If you understand Pawn Language, it prints to all players.
__________________
Relaxing is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode