Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Customizable HUD Messages

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   General Purpose        Approver:   devicenull (200)
johnjg75
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 01:50   Customizable HUD Messages
Reply With Quote #1

A big thanks to jtp10181 for helping me make this plugin work. HUDs are now even more flexible
Code:
/*************************************************************************** * Customizable HUD's by Johnjg75 *============================= * * - special thanks to jtp10181 for helping me debug the code * * Change Log *------------ * * v2.0, * -completely rewritten from the ground up * -added logging ability * * v1.3, * - added amx_pfullhud,amx_pcfsay,amx_pfsay * - fixed char length bug * * v1.2, * - increased char limit for messages * * v1.1, * - Fixed the bug where only the 1st line was executed * * v1.0, * - made plugin and released * - 3 commands  amx_fullhud, amx_cfsay, amx_fsay * * Description *------------- * * amx_fullhud (experts only) customize a HUD message with many options * amx_cfsay (color free say) customize the color and coordinates for your message * amx_fsay (free say) Customize the coordinates for your message (default color - white, change constant) * amx_pfullhud (experts only) Customize a HUD message with many options and send to a specified player * amx_pcfsay (private color free say) Customize the color and coordinates for your message to a specified player * amx_pfsay (private free say) Customize the coordinates for your message to a specified player (default color - white, change constant) * *****************************************************************************/ //Includes #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc>
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (chm.sma - 4861 views - 8.5 KB)
Old 07-23-2004 , 03:51  
Reply With Quote #2

lol thankyou, just what i needed.

ive been testing for about an hour now on a non CS mod, as there are no #includes for cs. and i think ive unearthed a bug that might only be linked
with my mod.

i tried amx_fsay 0.50 0.50 hello and it displayed 0.50 in the minddle of the screen
i then tried amx_fcsay 255 000 000 0.50 0.50 hello and nothing happend

and could you tell me what all the variables are in the amx_fullhud cmnd.

pls. ive tested this on a non CS mod and would like to know if this could be a mod specific problem......does it work fine on CS?.....anyone else having problems?
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 06:13  
Reply With Quote #3

I made it specifically for CS, and if you type "amx_cfsay" and "amx_fullhud" (very advanced) in console without anything, it'll show you what to type. Let me know of any bugs.
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 08:23  
Reply With Quote #4

Ok, fixed
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 09:45  
Reply With Quote #5

can you please put up some screen shots some one

i got one plugins like this

Send a message via Yahoo to -=STN=- MaGe
johnjg75
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 12:18  
Reply With Quote #6

ScreenShot of what? a HUD message? lol i didnt copy anyone and i checked and didnt find another plugin like this...what plugin is it that u have?
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 13:53  
Reply With Quote #7

no i mean to compare the hud messages

see which is better

Send a message via Yahoo to -=STN=- MaGe
johnjg75
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 14:16  
Reply With Quote #8

how can u compare them? it's very customizable to create anything you can with a hud_message with "amx_fullhud" but it's very flexible, just try it and you'll see... place messages anywhere on the screen w/ colors and\or special effects... just try it
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 15:18  
Reply With Quote #9

Also, you don't need to #include <string>, its included in amxmodx.inc
Who is snipaj?
Old 07-23-2004 , 15:36  
Reply With Quote #10

I think hes johnjg75???