Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Voice Join v2.0 (ep1 only) [Teamspeak 2/3, Ventrilo, Mumble] (Updated 25.01.2010)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rosie
Old 09-06-2008 , 11:32   Re: Teamspeak & Ventrilo join v1.2
Reply With Quote #41

on my PC get the error that I do not have permission to run that command
I guess ventmix is a no go but thank you for the informative reply
WebNoob
Old 09-06-2008 , 13:54   Re: Teamspeak & Ventrilo join v1.2
Reply With Quote #42

Question:

Since each of our teamspeak users has their own password to access our TS, will this still work?
uHMarv
Old 09-06-2008 , 23:06   Re: Teamspeak & Ventrilo join v1.2
Reply With Quote #43

It's simply the main password. No gd for individual accounts.
Old 09-07-2008 , 12:24   Re: Teamspeak & Ventrilo join v1.2
Reply With Quote #44

nice job on this plugin berni. i must say youve made alot of changes in a short amount of time
Old 09-07-2008 , 21:02   Re: Teamspeak & Ventrilo join v1.2
Reply With Quote #45

Take a look at this plugin I wrote for EventScripts a while ago. We've been using it faithfully for TeamSpeak, but I'm moving to SourceMod instead of Mani, due to lack of support, so it prolly won't work for any of you on these forums.

http://forums.mattie.info/cs/forums/...ic.php?t=12563

I never did get Ventrillo support figured out, as you can see my frustrations in the version history.

However, you can see the code and realize that I was quite successful in making it store user data in an internal temporary database. This would allow you to trigger disconnect/reconnect to the proper channels if setup with teams. It is triggered on Event Player_teams, meaning whenever they select a team.

There is no way to determine if someone is on your TS and then joins the game, and once they leave your server, they are out of the database. However, even at mapchanges it knows who was in the db and needs to be placed in the proper channel.

As for the TeamSpeak issue of going to desktop, this is entirely caused by TeamSpeak being launched. If you have it running before you play, then it doesn't drop to desktop to launch.

I have a request of your plugin, since I hope to migrate to it and drop EventScripts totoally since everything I need is on MM and SM.

Can you please setup a cvar to set the chat message? If you look at my code, you see that each server would have a different join message, like gsxvoice in my case.

I realize it's prolly easier for the world to get used to typing the same commands on all servers, but my world is used to typing gsxvoice.

I haven't got a clue how to code for MM or SM right now, or I'd just mess with it myself.
|GsX| GrimReaper
Old 09-07-2008 , 21:17   Re: Teamspeak & Ventrilo join v1.2
Reply With Quote #46

Forgot to mention. In fixing disallowed characters, you also need to remove spaces and preferably replace them with %20 for TeamSpeak to work
|GsX| GrimReaper
Old 09-07-2008 , 21:31   Re: Teamspeak & Ventrilo join v1.2
Reply With Quote #47

Me again. I'm getting ready to install and see the .sp file, so decide to take a look and I'm clueless as to where are the chat triggers even created? I was gonna just recompile it with the triggers of choice, but I don't understand.

Sorry, maybe I should look for coding 101.

EDIT...

I see now that it's not on chat triggers like my plugin was. Instead it's registering commands and it seems sourcemod allows any command to be fired with ! or / infront of it via chat.

I also recompiled it successfully, although it's prolly easier to teach people to type !ts than add the ! to the front of gsxvoice. Without understanding SM coding, I don't understand, but you don't actually have to worry about the spaces in usernames either, since it is working fine.

Nice plugin, thanks. I can finally remove EventScripts entirely on all my servers except GunGame.

Last edited by |GsX| GrimReaper; 09-08-2008 at 00:10.
frisk
Old 09-28-2008 , 04:21   Re: Teamspeak & Ventrilo join v1.2
Reply With Quote #48

i dont know if its possable or if you are able to add this
but i would like to see this added

when forcing clanmembers to join teamspeak or vent.
when a clanmember types !ts or !vent

can you add a database where we can add
the steamid's,login, password and nickname of all the clan members

so all clan members will be logged in properly in to teamspeak or ventrilo
and those not in the database will just join with there ingame nickname

frisk
Derek
Old 09-28-2008 , 04:42   Re: Teamspeak & Ventrilo join v1.2
Reply With Quote #49

We might give this a go.
Game Server Hosting
m4x
Old 09-28-2008 , 11:58   Re: Teamspeak & Ventrilo join v1.2
Reply With Quote #50

Hi berni,

i was going to script this but found your script and some others, too.
I was wondering, could You add support for more channels? I would like to use it for separate languages voice chat. On our ZombieMaster server there are a lot of kids, speaking a lot of languages, mainly french, german, czech, english.

For this case, there should be in config a setting about how many channels you have, name all the channels and abbreviations (to use as a parameter in the command) and channel password for each channel.

It could be used for T/CT channels in CS:S, too.

And if you really like to work a lot, it could remember the language settings of the players for 14 days, so they only need to type the command without parameters.

Could you do it?
THX
m4x