Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Zombie:Reloaded V2.5.1

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Greyscale
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 06-13-2008 , 15:37   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0 *OFFICIAL*

Sgt-Mess did you install the translations?

I have 14 players in my server and it's not crashing, and I do get that error mentioned by Tramp, but only one time so far, it doesn't seem to be effecting much.

I'll fix the player dying when being knifed.
franzcis066
Old 06-13-2008 , 23:26   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0 *OFFICIAL*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
Well looks like my plugin has gone to hell.

I'll see what I can do, hopefully get a stable version out soon.

Just gotta update everything so I can see what's up.

frenzcis, how did you plan on fixing the timer errors?
Simple I removed the thandle maxtimers on player spawn and death spawn.. The maxtimers is conflicting with the other handles. It really has no errors when those two are gone. Well not really an effort but that will give you heads up. I'm off without them anyway.
NVM.. I experience some little problems with it..

Last edited by franzcis066; 06-14-2008 at 02:41.
Sgt-Mess
Old 06-14-2008 , 05:55   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0 *OFFICIAL*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
Sgt-Mess did you install the translations?

I have 14 players in my server and it's not crashing, and I do get that error mentioned by Tramp, but only one time so far, it doesn't seem to be effecting much.

I'll fix the player dying when being knifed.
Yeah I have everything. We have a linux box. Are there any plugins that are in conflict with this mod.
Send a message via AIM to Sgt-Mess
Greyscale
Old 06-14-2008 , 15:27   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0 *OFFICIAL*

franzcis, yeah that's not gunna fix anything without breaking some things in the plugin.

Sgt-Mess, not that I know of, but it's working perfectly for me at the moment. I fixed the bug where zombies were killing humans with their knife. I'm fixing a couple other issues but other than that the plugin is working great for me.

What else do you have running on your server?
franzcis066
Old 06-16-2008 , 05:05   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0

I think I fixed the errors, I added a bool to double check if a timer is running. I tried a thorough test and it doesnt show up any errors at all. This will help you on your plugin.

I added a Humans/Zombie win center text. I added an overlay at the end of the round time(which is not there so i added it). Sorry if i have to reupload

Oh yeah about the Remove Round Time Stock.. The stock is from raydan so credits go to him.. I dont know if you'll include that but whatever..
Attached Files
File Type: rar zombiereloaded.rar (24.3 KB, 111 views)

Last edited by franzcis066; 06-16-2008 at 06:26.
Greyscale
Old 06-16-2008 , 12:41   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0

Umm, mind providing a list of changes that you made from the released version to this new version? (Preferable with filenames and line #s)

I don't know what you mean by added an overlay, they were already there to begin with. And what is this remove round time? What does it do?
franzcis066
Old 06-17-2008 , 07:59   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0

Changes:
-Added Bool on the timers to double check if the timer is running(This fixed the errors efficiently), check on event.inc and zombie.inc. I declared it on zombie.inc. The bools can be found on both of the inc.
-Added a center text announcement (zombies win/humans win) at the end of the round. Look at zombie.inc on RoundWin line.
-Changed the CTwin on mp_restartgame hook to round draw. And fixed the All ct's glitch. I added a check there on that line so that it will never happen again.
-Removed the maxtimers handle. I removed this because it causes so much problem. The reason why it is giving a stack trace is because its terminating all the timers at the same time even if a timer is not running. So that why it "stacks".
-Added an overlay at the end of the round time. (The overlay thingy that doesnt show up on the end of the round, Dunno but you missed adding that^^)
-Added a stock RemoveRoundTime, Added a CVAR zr_roundend. the stock can be found on the .sp and I added it on zombie.inc at line 705. If the convar is nonzero the time of the round will end. Pretty self explanatory anyway.

Again Credits go to raydan at the RemoveRoundTime stock.
-Sorry for my bad english. I'll do the best I can.
Ghost Assassin
Old 06-18-2008 , 22:50   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0

The overlay is already there. It's just a separate download.

I was wondering if you can make separate configs for specific maps and where would I put it in. In coldfrey's zombiemod I was able to make separate configs such as maps that needed to allow sv_turbophysics set to 0 so I could use helio or other vehicles. I was planning on using zombiemod reloaded on a server instead of coldfrey's zombiemod for right now cuz it's buggy even with the beta zombiemods that he releases.

Which version of zombiemod reloaded should I use? The one on the first page of this topic or the one a few posts above. It's confusing with people posting changes to zombiemod reloaded and uploaded them. Which one is official?

Last edited by Ghost Assassin; 06-18-2008 at 22:54.
snipes226
Old 06-22-2008 , 04:49   Possible Up date?

Hey your mod is pretty tight but I have a question... Could you add unlimited ammo and no reload option to it? If its not too much to ask that is. Its hard finding good mods like this one out on the net and i think it would be 10 times better if you did. Just a little side note. I am not really looking for this but you should add in some more Races I think that would be pretty sweet too. But yeah I would love it to have unlim ammo and no reloads.
ifx
Old 06-22-2008 , 08:09   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0

noreload - bullshit
unlim ammo you can set in cfg in this plugin (999 bullets or more)

classes for humans - hm...i think this don't nedd
classes for zombie - great! i have 7 unique classes on my server. Like as spider, abomination, invisible zombie and more.
Closed Thread