12% 

[L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.8.1

Post New Thread Reply   

Crimson_Fox
Old 01-07-2010 , 02:25   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.3
Reply With Quote #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieChan View Post
Probably will just have to wait until l4dmods gets their download section up again.
Exactly. I'm not sure how it's done and I don't want to reinvent the wheel trying to figure it out. Got plenty to do with this plug-in still.
Crimson_Fox
Old 01-07-2010 , 02:25   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.3
Reply With Quote #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakeocity View Post
Haven't had any crashes, although that's been the case since the beginning. Weapons are spawning for both teams, and in the same place.

Great work!

All that's left if your yes or no on the knife.
Sorry, wasn't able to find it.
No worries man, it'll show up eventually.
Crimson_Fox
Old 01-07-2010 , 02:27   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.3
Reply With Quote #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaP View Post
Works great for me, no crashes on Hard Rain at all. The SG552 zoom rocks any other assualt rifle in the game. Damn good plugin.

Edit: Going to test the new version now that you just updated as I posted that.
Much love for the SG552! The zoom function makes it a very versatile weapon. The fact that it chews through ammo balances it out as well.
Daewa
Old 01-07-2010 , 03:01   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.3.2
Reply With Quote #114

The knife mod is registered as hunting_knife if it can help.
But it is not necessary to add this weapon to the plugin, as it spawns like any other melee weapons since it's a mod.
What would be great is making available the official cs knife, but as far as I know, this weapon is not registered in non german version at all unlike scout, mp5 and so on.

0.3.2 finally it works for me thank you a lot. Could you add a code that detects game mode please? It seems that since you made sure the same weapons spawn for both teams, the same css weapons keep spawning at the same place in coop no matter how many times you die. If an awp spawns at some place, it will always be there until you reload the map or proceed to next chapter.

As for the baseball bat, it's a locked weapon since it's meant for pre order only, that's why I suggested adding it

Last edited by Daewa; 01-07-2010 at 03:20.
SkaP
Old 01-07-2010 , 03:11   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.3.2
Reply With Quote #115

Quote:
-Added exception for c4m3_sugarmill_b so that same weapons are kept.
Hmm not sure about this. In regular versus weapon spawns change between the sugermill a and b. The reason it does this is to stop players from knowing there is going to be a certain weapon in that room and only stopping in that one. Might want to leave it alone to allow fair play.

Edit: Or is this just keeping the same weapons for both teams on B? Kinda confused now.

Edit 2: I saw a weird bug on Milltown A in the safe room while testing. I went to pick up the AK but it was military sniper, the auto-shotgun next to it was a pistol, the scout sniper was normal, and the D-eagle was the auto-shotgun. Don't know if it was the plugin or not but I have never seen that before.

Last edited by SkaP; 01-07-2010 at 05:10.
Dragon-LinG
Old 01-07-2010 , 06:00   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.3.2
Reply With Quote #116

Crimson Fox:
HI! I am come from HK ! I think you want to the ccs knife Mod ! So I send to you !

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hw09pm

Last edited by Dragon-LinG; 01-07-2010 at 06:03.
StrawPedro
Old 01-07-2010 , 06:44   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.3.2
Reply With Quote #117

Crashes when I skipped to C2M1 from other maps.C2M1 dosen't spawn CSS weapons in the whole map.
anyone has this problem?
Daewa
Old 01-07-2010 , 06:47   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.3.2
Reply With Quote #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawPedro View Post
Crashes when I skipped to C2M1 from other maps.C2M1 dosen't spawn CSS weapons in the whole map.
anyone has this problem?
Happens to me too.
Blakeocity
Old 01-07-2010 , 07:35   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.3.3
Reply With Quote #119

Quote:
Edit 2: I saw a weird bug on Milltown A in the safe room while testing. I went to pick up the AK but it was military sniper, the auto-shotgun next to it was a pistol, the scout sniper was normal, and the D-eagle was the auto-shotgun. Don't know if it was the plugin or not but I have never seen that before.
Same thing happened to me, but on the finale of Dark Carvnival, tried to pick up an AK, it was a combat shotgun, wouldnt let me pick up a hunting rifle, and an assault rifle was a scout when I picked it up.
Crimson_Fox
Old 01-07-2010 , 07:54   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.3.2
Reply With Quote #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daewa View Post
The knife mod is registered as hunting_knife if it can help.
But it is not necessary to add this weapon to the plugin, as it spawns like any other melee weapons since it's a mod.
What would be great is making available the official cs knife, but as far as I know, this weapon is not registered in non german version at all unlike scout, mp5 and so on.

0.3.2 finally it works for me thank you a lot. Could you add a code that detects game mode please? It seems that since you made sure the same weapons spawn for both teams, the same css weapons keep spawning at the same place in coop no matter how many times you die. If an awp spawns at some place, it will always be there until you reload the map or proceed to next chapter.

As for the baseball bat, it's a locked weapon since it's meant for pre order only, that's why I suggested adding it
If it requires files on the client-side then it probably won't be doable in a plug-in.

Got the coop modes fixed, weapons will spawn in different places now.

Good point! Added a cvar for the baseball bat.