Plays a sound if a client leaves 'x' seconds after being killed, also leaving a message to the other players about their ragequit.
sm_ragequit_max_delay "10.0" - Time in seconds a player has to leave in to be considered a ragequitter
sm_ragequit_sound "ragequit/ragequit.mp3" - Path to the sound file to play (relative to the "sound" folder)
- Click the Get Plugin button below to download the compiled plugin file and place it in your ~/addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder (alternatively click the Get Source button to download the source code and compile it yourself).
- Also download the ragequit.phrases.txt file and place that in your ~/addons/sourcemod/translations/ folder.
- Configure the CVars listed above (in server.cfg or any other executed config file).
- Type sm plugins refresh into your server console (or via rcon) to load the plugin (alternatively change the map or restart the server).
This plugin is a port from the ES Rage Quit
addon by ojii, requested by StrikerMan780 here
- Fixed a bug where printing the message to all clients resulted in a VFormat error.