Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Extend TF2 Class Limits

Post New Thread Reply   

IllegalGuy
Old 07-30-2009 , 11:17   Extend TF2 Class Limits
Reply With Quote #1

Hey !

I am currently using DJ Tsunami`s SM-plugin to restrict the sniper-class on our TF2-DM-servers. Using this plugin, we set the max. allowed snipers to 1, admins are immune to this restriction.
The problem we experience now, is that the guy who had the luck to get the sniper (because he was quickest or whatever), will not release this weapon himself after a time by choosing another class, and the result is, that we`ve got a lot of players heavily complaining about this.

I`d like to get the plugin slightly modified : If someone get`s the sniper, an internal var will be incremented by one on every frag he does with the sniper. If the var reaches a certain preset-value, it will force the user to choose another class and disallow the sniper for the rest of the time the map will be running (so the var will be set back to 0 after mapchange/restart). This way we will get rid of the players complaining...

I am a coder myself, but I am not aware of SouceMod-scripting.. so if anyone is able to add this requested feature, I will of course pay a donation for this..
Thanks a lot in advance,
Oliver
IllegalGuy
Old 07-31-2009 , 20:54   Re: Extend TF2 Class Limits
Reply With Quote #2

Sry, but I need to *BUMP* this thread one-time.. if I get no replys, I won`t bump again ....

If someone knows how to add a frag-counter/timer to the TF2-Class-restrictions-plugin, PLEASE tell me... I am willin to PAY for this (using RAC or whatever) ..answer to this thread simply or write a PM to me.
Thanks a lot in advance,
IllegalGuy