Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Bullets Go Through All Walls

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Fun Stuff        Approver:   Geesu (62)
GHW_Chronic
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-12-2005 , 00:45   Bullets Go Through All Walls
Reply With Quote #1

• This plugin allows players to deal damage through any wall. This was created so that you can shoot through the walls that you think that you should be able to shoot through. There are commands to change CVARs that detemine whether you can shoot through walls, shoot through walls with pistols, and how far a person can shoot through a wall.

Commands:
    • amx_wallbullets_toggle - Toggles Bullets Through All Walls Plugin
    • amx_wallbullets_distance - Change Distance Bullets Can Go Through Walls <meters>
    • amx_wallbullets_pistols - Pistols Can Shoot Through Wall < 0=No 1=Yes >

CVARs:
    • extensionson
      • Toggles plugin on/off (1=on 0=off) (Default: 1)
    • extensions_pistols_on
      • Pistols can shoot through walls (1=yes 0=no) (Default:0)
    • max_bullet_distance
      • Distance bullet travels in units. (meters*32 = units) (Default: 800)

Code:
/************************************************************** *                                                             * *   Below are a couple of charts and notices to explain some  * *   factors about this plugin.                                * *                                                             * ***************************************************************/ /************************************************************** *****************Damage Through Walls Table******************** *************************************************************** *|-----------------------------------------------------------|* *|              |*HeadShot*|*Body Shot*|*Arm Shot*|*Leg Shot*|* *|--------------|----------|-----------|----------|----------|* *|Heavy Weapons |    90    |     70    |    45    |    30    |* *|--------------|----------|-----------|----------|----------|* *|Rifles        |    60    |     50    |    30    |    20    |* *|--------------|----------|-----------|----------|----------|* *|Pistols       |    30    |     25    |    15    |    10    |* *|-----------------------------------------------------------|* *************************************************************** *************************************************************** * NOTICE: Damage Through Walls Is Less Than Normal Damage ***** ********* Because Realistically Shooting Through A Wall   ***** ********* Causes A Bullet To Lose Momentum.               ***** *************************************************************** *************************************************************** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *************************************************************** ********************Rifle Catagories*************************** *************************************************************** *|--------------|------------------------|********************* *|Heavy Weapons | AWP                    |********************* *|--------------| M249  (Machine Gun)    |********************* *|              | SG550 (CT Auto-Sniper) |********************* *|              | G3SG1 (T Auto-Sniper   |********************* *|--------------|------------------------|********************* *|Rifles        | SCOUT                  |********************* *|--------------| XM1014 (Auto-Shotgun)  |********************* *|              | MAC10                  |********************* *|              | AUG                    |********************* *|              | UMP45                  |********************* *|              | GALIL                  |********************* *|              | FAMAS                  |********************* *|              | MP5NAVY                |********************* *|              | M3 (Pump-Shotgun)      |********************* *|              | M4A1                   |********************* *|              | AK47                   |********************* *|              | TMP                    |********************* *|              | DEAGLE                 |********************* *|--------------|------------------------|********************* *|Pistols       | P90                    |********************* *|--------------| ELITE                  |********************* *|              | FIVESEVEN              |********************* *|              | USP                    |********************* *|              | GLOCK18                |********************* *|              | P228                   |********************* *|---------------------------------------|********************* *************************************************************** *************************************************************** * NOTICE: The Deagle Is Under Rifles Section Because Of How *** ********* Much Damage The Deagle Does. However, If Pistols  *** ********* Damage CVAR Is Off, It Will Not Deal Any Damage   *** ********* Through Walls (Unless It Hits A Person Normally   *** ********* Through A Shootable Wall)                         *** *************************************************************** ***************************************************************/
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (GHW_Wall_Bullets.sma - 7456 views - 22.9 KB)

Last edited by GHW_Chronic; 02-11-2007 at 11:05.
Send a message via AIM to GHW_Chronic
smallwimpyboy
Old 10-12-2005 , 00:51  
Reply With Quote #2

Nice
Send a message via AIM to smallwimpyboy Send a message via MSN to smallwimpyboy
Kensai
Veteran Member
Old 10-12-2005 , 00:52  
Reply With Quote #3

h4x!!! w00t nice
Send a message via AIM to Kensai Send a message via MSN to Kensai
smallwimpyboy
Old 10-12-2005 , 00:56  
Reply With Quote #4

what if theres like wallhackers and people with aimbot and they can shoot through all walls WOW Sucks for nonhackers
Send a message via AIM to smallwimpyboy Send a message via MSN to smallwimpyboy
GHW_Chronic
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-12-2005 , 00:58  
Reply With Quote #5

then kik + ban them... The End. And we all lived hapily ever after WITH MY GODLIKE PLUGIN!!!
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 10-12-2005 , 01:42   Re: Wall Bullets
Reply With Quote #6

You need to think of a different name for this plugin!

Btw, updating the scoreboard is easy
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
uTg | bigpapajiggs
Old 10-12-2005 , 02:07  
Reply With Quote #7

Heh. This was fun to test. Crazy cool plugin.

I think I will put it on my server. Add aimbot + legal speedhack, you have yourself some fun time.
onfirenburnin420
Old 10-12-2005 , 07:42  
Reply With Quote #8

Good Job!!
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-12-2005 , 10:11  
Reply With Quote #9

Code:
register_plugin("Bullets Go Through All Walls","1.0","GHW_Chronic")
That's the name in my code, would u preffer that as a the post title v3x? and how do u update scoreboard?
eFrigid
Old 10-12-2005 , 11:19  
Reply With Quote #10

Great job. Lol that was funy yesturday. Right after i shut my computer down waiting for you to tell me. 5 seconds after tell me you posted it