Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Prop Bonus Round (1.3)

Post New Thread Reply   

Lanc
Old 04-28-2012 , 20:23   Re: [TF2] Prop Bonus Round (1.3)
Reply With Quote #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by xomp View Post
Not sure why, but if you're a dead ringer spy and are made a prop at the end of the round, when you spawn for the next round the animation with holding the dead ringer is glitched. It's as if the animation happens at light speed then disappears making it impossible to visually see that you have your dead ringer out.
The same problem is with minigun. You must change class to another and change it back to spy and you will see DR. That's why I stop using this plugin - that bug is very annoying for players on my server...
rtk
Old 09-10-2012 , 10:58   Re: [TF2] Prop Bonus Round (1.3)
Reply With Quote #172

I was thinking this was a brilliant plugin until a read "currently does not show the player their model, it will just show them invisible."

Can anyine fix this ? I want them to see the props like the real prop hunt, otherwise what is the fun about having no clue about what is happening ?
Old 10-09-2012 , 10:58   Re: [TF2] Prop Bonus Round (1.3)
Reply With Quote #173

Author of this plugin is inactive ;/ I'm waiting for fixing that problems but I think that it will never gonna happen...
Rugnor
Old 01-18-2013 , 14:07   Re: [TF2] Prop Bonus Round (1.3)
Reply With Quote #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtk View Post
I was thinking this was a brilliant plugin until a read "currently does not show the player their model, it will just show them invisible."

Can anyine fix this ? I want them to see the props like the real prop hunt, otherwise what is the fun about having no clue about what is happening ?
During prop-hunt mode, you see the game in 3rd person, and you see the model you were turned to, I don't know if that's exactly what you wanted.

I wanted to share a quick fix I made (hide power-up canteen, Thraka version), maybe someone finds it useful
Attached Files
File Type: zip PropBonusRound.zip (32.2 KB, 108 views)
takkyu
Old 03-20-2013 , 11:32   Re: [TF2] Prop Bonus Round (1.3)
Reply With Quote #175

I'm getting:
Quote:
[SM] Unable to load plugin "prop_bonus_round.smx": Required extension "sdkhooks" file("sdkhooks.ext") not running
I think this is caused by Sourcemod 1.5 and the included SDK Hooks. Anyone can help?
Meta List:
Quote:
[01] SourceMod (1.5.0-dev+3719) by AlliedModders LLC
[02] TF2 Tools (1.5.0-dev+3719) by AlliedModders LLC
[03] SDK Tools (1.5.0-dev+3719) by AlliedModders LLC
[04] Builtin Votes (0.5.7) by Powerlord
[05] SteamTools (0.8.3) by Asher Baker (asherkin)

Last edited by takkyu; 03-20-2013 at 11:33.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-20-2013 , 14:21   Re: [TF2] Prop Bonus Round (1.3)
Reply With Quote #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by takkyu View Post
I'm getting:

I think this is caused by Sourcemod 1.5 and the included SDK Hooks. Anyone can help?
Meta List:
SDKHooks isn't running in the screenshot there... SDKTools is. Incidentally, SDKHooks wasn't added until 1.5 hg3770, which is newer than the one you're running.

(Also, I'm surprised you're not having issues with BuiltinVotes; I thought 0.5.8 was required for SourceMod 1.5 due to API changes. Also, try out NativeVotes instead!)

Last edited by Powerlord; 03-20-2013 at 14:25.
takkyu
Old 03-28-2013 , 14:48   Re: [TF2] Prop Bonus Round (1.3)
Reply With Quote #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
SDKHooks isn't running in the screenshot there... SDKTools is. Incidentally, SDKHooks wasn't added until 1.5 hg3770, which is newer than the one you're running.

(Also, I'm surprised you're not having issues with BuiltinVotes; I thought 0.5.8 was required for SourceMod 1.5 due to API changes. Also, try out NativeVotes instead!)
Powerlord, always a great answer

No i'm not having problems with builtinvotes Thanks for the info on NativeVotes. I'll try it
GoHAM
Old 04-04-2013 , 23:39   Re: [TF2] Prop Bonus Round (1.3)
Reply With Quote #178

Can i translate the msg at the start of the bonus round?
Pfsm999
Old 06-17-2013 , 16:25   Re: [TF2] Prop Bonus Round (1.3)
Reply With Quote #179

If you want,

I update the plugin to remove all hat and canteen ...
(And i translate the message on French ;) don't forget to translate them again in English ... or if you really want, i can do that too !)
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (prop_bonus_round.sp - 82 views - 33.9 KB)
Old 06-18-2013 , 18:36   Re: [TF2] Prop Bonus Round (1.3)
Reply With Quote #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfsm999 View Post
If you want,

I update the plugin to remove all hat and canteen ...
(And i translate the message on French ;) don't forget to translate them again in English ... or if you really want, i can do that too !)
Yes, please do an English version, or better yet, start a separate file that contains both.