Raised This Month: $344 Target: $400
 86%   Almost there!

[L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct (1.116) [21-Sep-2022]


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SpaceX
Old 01-10-2022 , 06:55   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct (1.84) [08-Jan-2022]
Reply With Quote #581

Without the "2":

PHP Code:
#include <left4dhooks>

public Action L4D_OnSpawnSpecial(int &zombieClass, const float vecPos[3], const float vecAng[3])
{
    
PrintToChatAll("Spawn %d"zombieClass);

Works for me everytime.
__________________
Silvers is offline
BRU7US
Member
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Tatarstan, Kazan
Old 01-10-2022 , 10:53   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct (1.84) [08-Jan-2022]
Reply With Quote #582

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
Without the "2":

PHP Code:
#include <left4dhooks>

public Action L4D_OnSpawnSpecial(int &zombieClass, const float vecPos[3], const float vecAng[3])
{
    
PrintToChatAll("Spawn %d"zombieClass);

Works for me everytime.
Sorry, i've done a mistake in message. I meant "L4D_".
BRU7US is offline
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SpaceX
Old 01-10-2022 , 18:32   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct (1.85) [10-Jan-2022]
Reply With Quote #583

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklSide View Post
-
Thanks, this is now fixed.
Code:
1.85 (10-Jan-2022)
    - Fixed "L4D2IWA_Bucket", "L4D2IWA_Tier", "L4D2FWA_VerticalPunch" and "L4D2FWA_HorizontalPunch" not reading offsets. Thanks to "DarklSide" for reporting.
    - Fixed native "AnimHookDisable" removing all hooks when multiple identical hook callbacks are added from a single plugin. Thanks to "Eärendil" for reporting.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BRU7US View Post
Sorry, i've done a mistake in message. I meant "L4D_".
I tested and it responds every time. I don't see anything wrong unless there are some clone functions like previous issues with L4D1. You're doing this via client console? The SI spawns but the hook does not trigger? Which OS, which game? I can take a closer look if you provide details.
__________________
Silvers is offline
BRU7US
Member
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Tatarstan, Kazan
Old 01-12-2022 , 11:49   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct (1.85) [10-Jan-2022]
Reply With Quote #584

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
Thanks, this is now fixed.
Code:
1.85 (10-Jan-2022)
    - Fixed "L4D2IWA_Bucket", "L4D2IWA_Tier", "L4D2FWA_VerticalPunch" and "L4D2FWA_HorizontalPunch" not reading offsets. Thanks to "DarklSide" for reporting.
    - Fixed native "AnimHookDisable" removing all hooks when multiple identical hook callbacks are added from a single plugin. Thanks to "Eärendil" for reporting.

I tested and it responds every time. I don't see anything wrong unless there are some clone functions like previous issues with L4D1. You're doing this via client console? The SI spawns but the hook does not trigger? Which OS, which game? I can take a closer look if you provide details.
OS: Linux (Ubuntu 18.04)
Plugins: L4DHooks, Weapon Spawner, my own Spawn Debugger and default set of plugins with SM
SourceMod: 1.11

Code of debugger:
Code:
#include <sourcemod>
#include <sdktools>
#include <left4dhooks>
#include <colors>

public Action L4D_OnSpawnSpecial(int &zombieClass, const float vecPos[3], const float vecAng[3])
{
    CPrintToChatAll("[{green}Spawn Debugger{default}]: Spawned {olive}zombieClass{default} = {red}%d", zombieClass);
}
Error logs: clear.
Video about problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb-tuvzxZaQ

L4D_OnSpawnSpecial is triggering, but only if you spawned a huge number of SI. You can see example in video.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pluginslist.png
Views:	65
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	193094  
BRU7US is offline
HarryPotter
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Taiwan, Taipei
Old 01-31-2022 , 16:05   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct (1.85) [10-Jan-2022]
Reply With Quote #585

Left 4 Dead 1 update broke today. Dick move, valve.

PHP Code:
L 02/01/2022 04:58:56: [left4dhooks.smxFailed to load detour "L4DD::CTerrorPlayer::OnShovedBySurvivor_Clone" signature (NIX/1/1.85).
L 02/01/2022 04:58:56: [left4dhooks.smxFailed to load detour "L4DD::CTerrorPlayer::OnStaggered_Clone" signature (NIX/1/1.85). 
__________________

Last edited by HarryPotter; 01-31-2022 at 16:10.
HarryPotter is offline
Forgetest
Member
Join Date: Aug 2020
Old 01-31-2022 , 23:27   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct (1.85) [10-Jan-2022]
Reply With Quote #586

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
Left 4 Dead 1 update broke today. Dick move, valve.

PHP Code:
L 02/01/2022 04:58:56: [left4dhooks.smxFailed to load detour "L4DD::CTerrorPlayer::OnShovedBySurvivor_Clone" signature (NIX/1/1.85).
L 02/01/2022 04:58:56: [left4dhooks.smxFailed to load detour "L4DD::CTerrorPlayer::OnStaggered_Clone" signature (NIX/1/1.85). 
PHP Code:
            /*
             * CTerrorPlayer::OnStaggered(CBaseEntity *, Vector const) [clone]
             */
            
"CTerrorPlayer::OnStaggered_Clone"
            
{
                
"library"    "server"
                "linux"        "@_ZN13CTerrorPlayer11OnStaggeredEP11CBaseEntityPK6Vector.part.712"
            

PHP Code:
            /*
             * CTerrorPlayer::OnShovedBySurvivor(CTerrorPlayer*, Vector const&) [clone]
             */
            
"CTerrorPlayer::OnShovedBySurvivor_Clone"
            
{
                
"library"    "server"
                "linux"     "@_ZN13CTerrorPlayer18OnShovedBySurvivorEPS_RK6Vector.part.824.constprop.1109"
            

Forgetest is offline
ProjectSky
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Aug 2020
Old 02-01-2022 , 01:55   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct (1.85) [10-Jan-2022]
Reply With Quote #587

can you add ServerHibernationUpdate forward? it will be called when the server hibernate state is updated(i'm currently using it, I hope it can be added to left4dhooks)

gamedata
Code:
"Functions"
{
  "CServerGameDLL::ServerHibernationUpdate"
  {
    "signature"  "ServerHibernationUpdate"
    "callconv"  "thiscall"
    "return"  "void"
    "this"  "ignore"
    "arguments"
    {
      "bHibernating"
      {
        "type"  "bool"
      }
    }
  }
}

"Signatures"
{
  "ServerHibernationUpdate"
  {
    "library"  "server"
    "linux"  "@_ZN14CServerGameDLL23ServerHibernationUpdateEb"
    "windows"  "\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x83\xEC\x34\x8B\x2A\x0C\x2A\x5D\x2A\x84\xC0"
    /* ? ? ? ? 83 EC 34 8B ? 0C ? 5D ? 84 C0*/
    /* windows sig not test*/
  }
}

Last edited by ProjectSky; 02-01-2022 at 02:16. Reason: add windows sig
ProjectSky is offline
HarryPotter
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Taiwan, Taipei
Old 02-01-2022 , 13:46   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct (1.85) [10-Jan-2022]
Reply With Quote #588

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetest View Post
PHP Code:
            /*
             * CTerrorPlayer::OnStaggered(CBaseEntity *, Vector const) [clone]
             */
            
"CTerrorPlayer::OnStaggered_Clone"
            
{
                
"library"    "server"
                "linux"        "@_ZN13CTerrorPlayer11OnStaggeredEP11CBaseEntityPK6Vector.part.712"
            

PHP Code:
            /*
             * CTerrorPlayer::OnShovedBySurvivor(CTerrorPlayer*, Vector const&) [clone]
             */
            
"CTerrorPlayer::OnShovedBySurvivor_Clone"
            
{
                
"library"    "server"
                "linux"     "@_ZN13CTerrorPlayer18OnShovedBySurvivorEPS_RK6Vector.part.824.constprop.1109"
            


thank you, it works now
__________________
HarryPotter is offline
Sev
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2010
Old 02-01-2022 , 15:15   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct (1.85) [10-Jan-2022]
Reply With Quote #589

L 02/01/2022 - 15:09:24: [left4dhooks.smx] Failed to find signature: "CTerrorGameRules::IsRealismMode" (WIN/2/1.85)
L 02/01/2022 - 15:118: Error log file session closed
Sev is offline
Shigure Ui
New Member
Join Date: Feb 2022
Old 02-01-2022 , 19:57   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct (1.85) [10-Jan-2022]
Reply With Quote #590

Need help.Game has been updated today.
And here is the problem:
L 02/02/2022 - 085:13: SourceMod error session started
L 02/02/2022 - 085:13: Info (map "c1m1_hotel") (file "D:\l4d2\l4d2_sv\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\ logs\errors_20220202.log")
L 02/02/2022 - 085:13: [left4dhooks.smx] Failed to find signature: "CTerrorGameRules::IsRealismMode" (WIN/2/1.85)
L 02/02/2022 - 0850: SourceMod error session started
L 02/02/2022 - 0850: Info (map "c1m1_hotel") (file "D:\l4d2\l4d2_sv\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\ logs\errors_20220202.log")
L 02/02/2022 - 0850: [left4dhooks.smx] Failed to find signature: "CTerrorGameRules::IsRealismMode" (WIN/2/1.85)
L 02/02/2022 - 0856: SourceMod error session started
L 02/02/2022 - 0856: Info (map "c1m1_hotel") (file "D:\l4d2\l4d2_sv\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\ logs\errors_20220202.log")
L 02/02/2022 - 0856: [left4dhooks.smx] Failed to find signature: "CTerrorGameRules::IsRealismMode" (WIN/2/1.85)
Shigure Ui is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode