Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

JailBreak Mod

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
SLACKER_
Old 10-18-2008 , 03:06   JailBreak Mod
Reply With Quote #1

Hi there,

My last request for today is to do with Jailbreak, the game in CS:S where T's start in jail cells and CT's start in control.

If your not familiar with the concept, basically the CT's control the T's and tell them what to do, this is done by the CT's having access to weapons and such and the T's starting stuck in a cell with only a knife each.

Basically it is up to the T's to try and rebel and kill all the CT's by knifing a CT at random grabbing his weapon then all pitching in to help overwhelm the CT's or guards.

I know there is a mod out there that when a T attacks a CT, that T (or all, don't know exactly) turn red and is thus rebelling, providing the CT's a reason to fire upon him.

What happens is this mod prevents, the CT's from free killing the T's, because if there not rebelling, and a CT free kills a T they get punished.

Say free kill a T once the CT, gets slapped.
Twice the CT gets slayed
Three times the CT gets kicked
And 4 times the CT gets a 15 min ban.

etc etc.

Now, I am running metamod, sourcemod, detox and a lot of other plugins.

I have tried to get hosties a version of the mod that runs on Eventscripts running and its says its running, but it doesn't do anything.

I was wondering if there are any alternatives or if someone here has knowledge on the plugin.

Thanks for any help in advance.