Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY/CSS] EntControl(like grabbermod,NPCs,BuildIn-WEBSERVER,...) (Updated 2014-05-09)

Post New Thread Reply   

LeGone
Old 10-28-2013 , 03:54   Re: [ANY/CSS] EntControl(like grabbermod,NPCs,BuildIn-WEBSERVER,...) (Updated 2013-10
Reply With Quote #431

Youīre Aiden from the bugtracker?

Due the fact that you and luki1412 got so many problems with the currently unsupported tf2-part. Iīm going to install a new local-tf2-server and do what I can to get rid of all these errors. To finally support tf2 ^^

Could you send me some of these errors? Maybe some new bugreport about the compiling?
LeGone
Old 10-28-2013 , 18:38   Re: [ANY/CSS] EntControl(like grabbermod,NPCs,BuildIn-WEBSERVER,...) (Updated 2013-10
Reply With Quote #432

A few people reported that itīs not possible to run the extension. The following error appears:
L 10/14/2013 - 08:28:56: [SM] Unable to load extension "entcontrol.ext": /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found
The official bugreport can be found HERE

I did some research about this issue: Entcontrol was compiled against Ubuntu 13.04 and GCC/G++ 4.7. This could be the problem. Maybe it is not possible to run entcontrol on too old versions of ubuntu/debian, ... . I did compile it on 12.04 LTS and 4.6: I need someone to check this binary ... maybe this will fix the issues on older ubuntu/debian versions. But to be honest ... I donīt think it will work. Someone should recompile it under different circumstances: If you are affected by this issues, please help me and recompile it on your affected system. Or at least tell me more about your system ... maybe I can find some vmware-image and recompile it for you <3

Last edited by LeGone; 10-29-2013 at 07:07.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-29-2013 , 16:34   Re: [ANY/CSS] EntControl(like grabbermod,NPCs,BuildIn-WEBSERVER,...) (Updated 2013-10
Reply With Quote #433

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGone View Post
A few people reported that itīs not possible to run the extension. The following error appears:
L 10/14/2013 - 08:28:56: [SM] Unable to load extension "entcontrol.ext": /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found
The official bugreport can be found HERE

I did some research about this issue: Entcontrol was compiled against Ubuntu 13.04 and GCC/G++ 4.7. This could be the problem. Maybe it is not possible to run entcontrol on too old versions of ubuntu/debian, ... . I did compile it on 12.04 LTS and 4.6: I need someone to check this binary ... maybe this will fix the issues on older ubuntu/debian versions. But to be honest ... I donīt think it will work. Someone should recompile it under different circumstances: If you are affected by this issues, please help me and recompile it on your affected system. Or at least tell me more about your system ... maybe I can find some vmware-image and recompile it for you <3
That particular error means that it was linked against libtier0.so and libvstdlib.so instead of libtier0_srv.so and libvstdlib_srv.so.

You might want to grab the Makefile from my Updated SourceMod extension files from either its thread or directly from my GitHub, then update it with the information specific to the Entcontrol extension and finally compile it.

Last edited by Powerlord; 10-29-2013 at 16:39.
LeGone
Old 10-29-2013 , 17:08   Re: [ANY/CSS] EntControl(like grabbermod,NPCs,BuildIn-WEBSERVER,...) (Updated 2013-10
Reply With Quote #434

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
That particular error means that it was linked against libtier0.so and libvstdlib.so instead of libtier0_srv.so and libvstdlib_srv.so.

You might want to grab the Makefile from my Updated SourceMod extension files from either its thread or directly from my GitHub, then update it with the information specific to the Entcontrol extension and finally compile it.
Thank you for your help.
We had this problem a few months ago and fixed it the way you mentioned.
Iīm currently using the following line in the makefile:
LINK_HL2 = $(HL2LIB)/tier1_i486.a $(LIB_PREFIX)vstdlib_srv$(LIB_SUFFIX) $(LIB_PREFIX)tier0_srv$(LIB_SUFFIX)

This time it was the OS. Exciter had the same issues and compiled it under his OS ... itīs working now. The next entcontrol-version will be compiled under debian 7. This should fix the problem. Finally
zanyda12
Old 11-03-2013 , 06:48   Re: [ANY/CSS] EntControl(like grabbermod,NPCs,BuildIn-WEBSERVER,...) (Updated 2013-10
Reply With Quote #435

Have some errors in lon D:

Quote:
L 11/03/2013 - 14:14:03: [SM] Native "CloseHandle" reported: Handle 24c0236 is invalid (error 1)
L 11/03/2013 - 14:14:03: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "entcontrol.smx":
L 11/03/2013 - 14:14:03: [SM] [0] Line 328, entcontrol.sp::OnMapEnd()
LeGone
Old 11-03-2013 , 16:54   Re: [ANY/CSS] EntControl(like grabbermod,NPCs,BuildIn-WEBSERVER,...) (Updated 2013-10
Reply With Quote #436

Thank you! Will be fixed in the next release <3
Deathrunner
Old 11-17-2013 , 17:10   Re: [ANY/CSS] EntControl(like grabbermod,NPCs,BuildIn-WEBSERVER,...) (Updated 2013-10
Reply With Quote #437

when I try to use sm_entcontrol_size I get: Unknown command: sm_entcontrol_size

but when I use it in rcon it tells me: insufficient permissions

I can access it in the menu but that only targets myself. I wanted to do it by command so I could target others.

any ideas?
ys24ys
Old 11-26-2013 , 03:57   Re: [ANY/CSS] EntControl(like grabbermod,NPCs,BuildIn-WEBSERVER,...) (Updated 2013-10
Reply With Quote #438

Ion-Cannon Damage: How do I modify the value there? I use this plugin to be NMRIH. Most of the features do not work. Or the server is turned off. The only function that works is the Ion-Cannon. However, this does not damage Weapon for the Zombies. What should I do? I do not speak English well. See my inexperience Thanks for reading English.
LeGone
Old 12-07-2013 , 11:46   Re: [ANY/CSS] EntControl(like grabbermod,NPCs,BuildIn-WEBSERVER,...) (Updated 2013-10
Reply With Quote #439

Sorry for the late reaction.
Version 1.0.1.8 should be released in the next days.
But without vehicle support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrunner View Post
when I try to use sm_entcontrol_size I get: Unknown command: sm_entcontrol_size

but when I use it in rcon it tells me: insufficient permissions

I can access it in the menu but that only targets myself. I wanted to do it by command so I could target others.

any ideas?
Thank your for your request. This will be fixed in the next release.
To get more information of this issue, take a look at this 0000048.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ys24ys View Post
Ion-Cannon Damage: How do I modify the value there? I use this plugin to be NMRIH. Most of the features do not work. Or the server is turned off. The only function that works is the Ion-Cannon. However, this does not damage Weapon for the Zombies. What should I do? I do not speak English well. See my inexperience Thanks for reading English.
NMRIH is currently not supported. But sounds interesting. Might give it a try and see if I could support it in future releases. But itīs currently impossible for me to help you

Last edited by LeGone; 12-07-2013 at 11:46.
ys24ys
Old 12-14-2013 , 13:40   Re: [ANY/CSS] EntControl(like grabbermod,NPCs,BuildIn-WEBSERVER,...) (Updated 2013-10
Reply With Quote #440

@LeGone

I play the NMRiH, I did not see EntControl as good Plugins.
This is Very Amazing. (NPC, Weapons, Vehicles, more Entity~)
I NMRiH to you as soon as possible and wait for support.
This plugin is the best I've ever seen.

The functions are not many works in NMRiH.
I look forward to hearing your news.
I met this great plugin and give thanks.

My English is not good, so can't tell the amazing features of this incredibly amazing plugin.

Last edited by ys24ys; 12-14-2013 at 13:44.