Raised This Month: $9 Target: $400
 2% 

hi roach


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
ot_207
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Romania The Love Country
Old 10-10-2009 , 11:32   Re: hi roach
Reply With Quote #11

Sawce as a snail should look in the electrical socket.
__________________
My approved plug-ins | Good for newbies! | Problems?

Back, will come around when I have time.
ot_207 is offline
Dr. Jan Itor
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: there.
Old 10-10-2009 , 14:03   Re: hi roach
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawce the snail View Post
I was going to invite you to a raid to clear out ToC but your dps is too low, now i don't want to raid with you any more.
*fixed.
__________________
Dr. Jan Itor is offline
sawce
The null pointer exception error and virtual machine bug
Join Date: Oct 2004
Old 10-10-2009 , 20:25   Re: hi roach
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jan Itor View Post
*fixed.
wow i do like 5.6k dps you nerd
__________________
fyren sucks
sawce is offline
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2005
Old 10-10-2009 , 23:34   Re: hi roach
Reply With Quote #14

What happened to ot_207?
__________________
Hawk552 is offline
Send a message via AIM to Hawk552
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Join Date: Jun 2004
Old 10-10-2009 , 23:45   Re: hi roach
Reply With Quote #15

It would appear that he slipped, fell, and landed butt first on a ban stick. Impaled him.

But, that's just my theory.
__________________
Brad is offline
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2005
Old 10-11-2009 , 00:01   Re: hi roach
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
It would appear that he slipped, fell, and landed butt first on a ban stick. Impaled him.

But, that's just my theory.
In all seriousness, he's a pretty big name to go. He must have done something pretty bad.
__________________
Hawk552 is offline
Send a message via AIM to Hawk552
joaquimandrade
Veteran Member
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Portugal
Old 10-11-2009 , 00:40   Re: hi roach
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk552 View Post
In all seriousness, he's a pretty big name to go. He must have done something pretty bad.
Yes he is. He is a nice guy and a great worker. I would like to know why he was banned.
__________________
joaquimandrade is offline
devicenull
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: CT
Old 10-11-2009 , 01:30   Re: hi roach
Reply With Quote #18

I banned a large number of people today for being nonsteam users. In ot_207's case, blatently admitting to having nonsteam was a pretty good indication. In Enipy's case posting an error message containing a path that can't possibly exist with Steam was a good indication.
__________________
Various bits of semi-useful code in a bunch of languages: http://code.devicenull.org/

Last edited by devicenull; 10-11-2009 at 01:32.
devicenull is offline
devicenull
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: CT
Old 10-11-2009 , 01:39   Re: hi roach
Reply With Quote #19

I don't randomly go digging into every user's profile to determine if they use steam or not. I don't want to reveal my methods, but lets just say you they are effective. I also tend to err on the side of not banning someone, if I can't tell for sure either way.

Just to give you an idea of the number of nonsteam users, this "cleanup" took me an hour.. and I could probably still be going.
__________________
Various bits of semi-useful code in a bunch of languages: http://code.devicenull.org/
devicenull is offline
devicenull
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: CT
Old 10-11-2009 , 01:52   Re: hi roach
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asd' View Post
Here in Argentina is not used too much steam, since many people do not, I give you one example 10% use Steam and the other 90% use NoSteam.
That still doesn't make it ok, nor legal for them to use it.
__________________
Various bits of semi-useful code in a bunch of languages: http://code.devicenull.org/
devicenull is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode