Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)

Post New Thread Reply   

kiko.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-20-2016 , 09:04   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4521

I configured rtv to first vote for a mapgroup and then vote for a map out of this group, but when a mapgroup has been choosen every map gets displayed. Not only the maps out of the group.

ultimate-mapchooser.cfg
Spoiler

umc_mapcycle.txt
Spoiler
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 02-20-2016 , 13:18   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by zAfLu View Post
Hi,

im facing an issue with huge map cycle lists. I've got this list (http://pastebin.com/KYGeAs5b) and every time someone is using !rtv or !nominate the whole server is lagging while the list will be read.

Any way to fix this issue? Maybe you can import the lists on map loading and using the memory version of the lists?
Or any other ideas?

Lagging means that the whole server freezes while the list will be read so all movement will be resetet and you teleport back.
This same question was asked by someone else a few posts back. Read below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
That's alot of maps to process. Are you using just a straight vote with no tiers/groups? If so, that's alot of data to parse, especially if you are using any other options specified in umc-mapcycle. You might want to think about looking at the size of the umc-mapcycle file and try cutting it down by either having a smaller map set, or you can try using groups or tiers. If you cut down the map set, you can always rotate maps in and out of the umc-mapcycle file from time to time.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 02-20-2016 , 13:18   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4523

Quote:
Originally Posted by klink View Post
How i can get UMC work with dod gungame 4.3?
It doesn't work now? You can try version 3.4.6. Search this thread for it.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 02-20-2016 , 13:20   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4524

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLaser View Post
Hi ,
I have been using this UMC for years now on HL2DM , though it seems to work i get these errors in SM logs

thanks for any help on this
No harm, no foul, right?

My plugins:
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 02-20-2016 , 13:21   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4525

Quote:
Originally Posted by spot View Post
Is this still being updating? - Anyone using this for CS GO now?
Is this the best one out there?
CS:GO requires 3.4.6. Search this thread for it.

My plugins:
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 02-20-2016 , 13:24   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4526

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko. View Post
I configured rtv to first vote for a mapgroup and then vote for a map out of this group, but when a mapgroup has been choosen every map gets displayed. Not only the maps out of the group.

ultimate-mapchooser.cfg
Spoiler

umc_mapcycle.txt
Spoiler
I can't offer much help from what you've posted other than make sure you are using UMC 3.4.6 for TF2. If the problem is with RTV, you should probably post the .cfg file for that module.

My plugins:
kiko.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-20-2016 , 13:56   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4527

Its for CSGO

Here my umc-rtv.cfg

Spoiler
GripenHidan
Old 02-20-2016 , 14:07   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4528

Can't get it to work on my csgo server, do i have to restart the server?
CaptainNervous
Old 02-21-2016 , 08:29   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
I don't understand your question, so re-word it, but I would try setting the one cvar back to what it was and see what happens.
Old 02-22-2016 , 18:26   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4530

I need to make vote for a timelimit on a first or second round
Is it on this plugin?
I tried on config:
"default_min_time" "0009"
"default_max_time" "0021"

"min_time" "0009"
"max_time" "0021"
but this doesn't work