Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[xREDIRECT]: Sorry, manual server redirection is disable

Post New Thread Reply   

PLATANIUM
Old 12-10-2011 , 07:53   [xREDIRECT]: Sorry, manual server redirection is disable
Reply With Quote #1

wfaawfawffwaafwfwaawfwfawfaawf

Last edited by PLATANIUM; 06-26-2019 at 17:04.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 12-10-2011 , 08:03   Re: [xREDIRECT]: Sorry, manual server redirection is disable
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLATANIUM View Post
Protocol 47 (Non Steam)
Protocol 47/48 (Non Steam & Steam)
Protocol 48 (Steam ONLY)
I'm sorry that i hate to brake to you that this is completely bullshit. Any non-steam version past v28 (30, dunno remember correctly) is protocol 48 and does not mean that it is steam only. Any steam-client can connect to any cracked server-version that has at least the same protocol version. So having a steam-account with cs1.6 on it does not mean that your server is steam-only. And if you didn't run dproto, why is it STILL listed in your metamod plugins.ini?

Last edited by Mordekay; 12-10-2011 at 08:03.
PLATANIUM
Old 12-10-2011 , 08:14   Re: [xREDIRECT]: Sorry, manual server redirection is disable
Reply With Quote #3

Mordekay. Yes a non steam player can have the same protocol but that doesnt mean that the user can join a steam server. You can try it yourself on entering the server with non steam account and will see you are not able to.

The server is protected, and about that file as you can see its not running. We dont even need that file. I erased it but it stays on there and there is only 8 pluings running except that one.
PLATANIUM
Old 12-10-2011 , 08:17   Re: [xREDIRECT]: Sorry, manual server redirection is disable
Reply With Quote #4

If you have activated on the server SECURE mode, no non steam players can enter. Every server uses Protocol 48 which doesnt mean every non steam player can join, they can join only those which arent protected and if they try they will get kicked with a message saying this server is running in VAC SECURE MODE.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 12-10-2011 , 08:18   Re: [xREDIRECT]: Sorry, manual server redirection is disable
Reply With Quote #5

I don't have a non-steam version of cs. Why should i? Running software from unknown sources can be dangerous for you as they can come with viruses, trojans and other malicious code.
Quote:
Code:
noauto=1 
nomanual=1
Change that to 0 and it should work.

Quote:
If you have activated on the server SECURE mode, no non steam players can enter. Every server uses Protocol 48 which doesnt mean every non steam player can join, they can join only those which arent protected and if they try they will get kicked with a message saying this server is running in VAC SECURE MODE.
Again bullshit. Secure only meant that the VAC service is running. So it checks connected player for known cheats. Useless for non-steam players and servers as there is no account to ban.

Last edited by Mordekay; 12-10-2011 at 08:20.
PLATANIUM
Old 12-10-2011 , 08:21   Re: [xREDIRECT]: Sorry, manual server redirection is disable
Reply With Quote #6

Yea mate, I understand you. I just wanted to fix this problem and I can assure you I am not ever going to run a non steam server because its crap. Ive been playing cs 1.6 for more then 7 years and all 7 years on Steam. I have played professionaly this game, attending to lans and other stuff so I have no need to play with non steam users .

I just wanted to try and fix this problem. Im going to go change that, if I get any other problems would you help me out??

Thanks alot for your patience .
PLATANIUM
Old 12-10-2011 , 08:27   Re: [xREDIRECT]: Sorry, manual server redirection is disable
Reply With Quote #7

I changed both to 0 and I still get the same error :s. This is so strange and I have no clue whats the matter.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 12-10-2011 , 08:31   Re: [xREDIRECT]: Sorry, manual server redirection is disable
Reply With Quote #8

Post the result of "amxx cvars list", only those that start with "redirect_"

PLATANIUM
Old 12-10-2011 , 09:06   Re: [xREDIRECT]: Sorry, manual server redirection is disable
Reply With Quote #9

Registered cvars:
name value plugin
0 cv

Might this be the problem? Im not sure what file is supposed to appear here.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 12-10-2011 , 10:27   Re: [xREDIRECT]: Sorry, manual server redirection is disable
Reply With Quote #10

It should list all registered cvars.
I've got no active cs1.6 server anymore, so i don't know if i might confuse the command. Did you tried "rcon amxx cvars list"?