Raised This Month: $56 Target: $400
 14% 

Release Legacy SourceBans 1.4.11 (Updated 2014/02/17)


Post New Thread Closed Thread   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
marrr
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Old 08-24-2008 , 15:29   Re: SourceBans (1.2.0) (UPDATE)
#841

getting errors trying to update

Incorrect datetime value: '1219602102' for column 'lastvisit' at row 1

SQL Query type: EXECUTE
Script: '/sourcebans/updater/index.php'
SQL Query: UPDATE `sb_admins` SET `lastvisit` = UNIX_TIMESTAMP() WHERE `aid` = '1'
SQL Params:


$('msg-red-debug').setStyle('display', 'block');$('eed5af6').getChildren().injectIns ide('debug-text');$('eed5af6').getChildren().remove();Data truncated for column 'lastvisit' at row 1

SQL Query type: EXECUTE
Script: '/sourcebans/updater/index.php'
SQL Query: ALTER TABLE `sb_admins` CHANGE `lastvisit` `lastvisit` INT( 11 ) NULL DEFAULT NULL
SQL Params:

Setup...
  • Checking current database version... 0
    Updating database to version: 112
Updating...
  • Running update: v1... Done.

    Running update: v112... Error executing: /updater/data/112.php. Stopping Update!
    Update Failed.
marrr is offline
FredJed223
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Old 08-24-2008 , 15:35   Re: SourceBans (1.2.0) (UPDATE)
#842

Hi,

The updater is failing for me. Updating from 1.2.0

At the top I get:
Duplicate column name 'enabled'

SQL Query type: EXECUTE
Script: '/tf/sb_new/updater/index.php'
SQL Query: ALTER TABLE `sb_mods` ADD `enabled` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'


And then:

Setup...
  • Checking current database version... 0
    Updating database to version: 112
Updating...
  • Running update: v1... Error executing: /updater/data/1.php. Stopping Update!
    Update Failed.
FredJed223 is offline
FeuerSturm
Veteran Member
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Germany
Old 08-24-2008 , 15:37   Re: SourceBans (1.2.0) (UPDATE)
#843

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredJed223 View Post
Hi,

The updater is failing for me. Updating from 1.2.0

At the top I get:
Duplicate column name 'enabled'

SQL Query type: EXECUTE
Script: '/tf/sb_new/updater/index.php'
SQL Query: ALTER TABLE `sb_mods` ADD `enabled` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'


And then:

Setup...
  • Checking current database version... 0
    Updating database to version: 112
Updating...
  • Running update: v1... Error executing: /updater/data/1.php. Stopping Update!
    Update Failed.
Hallo!

Exactly the same here!
__________________
FeuerSturm is offline
DJ Tsunami
DJ Post Spammer
Join Date: Feb 2008
Old 08-24-2008 , 15:43   Re: SourceBans (1.3.0) (UPDATE)
#844

Then you're updating from a version after 1.2.0. As Olly said, you'll have to manually update.
__________________
DJ Tsunami is offline
FredJed223
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Old 08-24-2008 , 15:44   Re: SourceBans (1.3.0) (UPDATE)
#845

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Tsunami View Post
Then you're updating from a version after 1.2.0. As Olly said, you'll have to manually update.

Nope I used the official version. Never used the SVN...
FredJed223 is offline
Olly
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: UK
Old 08-24-2008 , 15:47   Re: SourceBans (1.3.0) (UPDATE)
#846

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebNoob View Post
Awesome! For us newbies....is there a list of changed files somewhere that we need to upload? I'd hate to overwrite any files we don't need to, as we've done quite a bit of customization to the look and feel.
There are too many files to list that changed. You should make a seperate theme, rather than editing the default one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredJed223 View Post
Hi,

The updater is failing for me. Updating from 1.2.0

At the top I get:
Duplicate column name 'enabled'

SQL Query type: EXECUTE
Script: '/tf/sb_new/updater/index.php'
SQL Query: ALTER TABLE `sb_mods` ADD `enabled` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'


And then:

Setup...
  • Checking current database version... 0
    Updating database to version: 112
Updating...
  • Running update: v1... Error executing: /updater/data/1.php. Stopping Update!
    Update Failed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeuerSturm View Post
Hallo!

Exactly the same here!
You both must be using the SVN version, because the 'enabled' field wasnt there in the last release. Read the GIANT part in my post that says SVN USERS README

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrr View Post
getting errors trying to update

Incorrect datetime value: '1219602102' for column 'lastvisit' at row 1

SQL Query type: EXECUTE
Script: '/sourcebans/updater/index.php'
SQL Query: UPDATE `sb_admins` SET `lastvisit` = UNIX_TIMESTAMP() WHERE `aid` = '1'
SQL Params:


$('msg-red-debug').setStyle('display', 'block');$('eed5af6').getChildren().injectIns ide('debug-text');$('eed5af6').getChildren().remove();Data truncated for column 'lastvisit' at row 1

SQL Query type: EXECUTE
Script: '/sourcebans/updater/index.php'
SQL Query: ALTER TABLE `sb_admins` CHANGE `lastvisit` `lastvisit` INT( 11 ) NULL DEFAULT NULL
SQL Params:

Setup...
  • Checking current database version... 0
    Updating database to version: 112
Updating...
  • Running update: v1... Done.

    Running update: v112... Error executing: /updater/data/112.php. Stopping Update!
    Update Failed.
I think I know whats going on here, ill take a look
__________________
Tumblr Me: http://raspberryteen.tumblr.com


// Yarrrr!
Olly is offline
Send a message via MSN to Olly
marrr
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Old 08-24-2008 , 15:48   Re: SourceBans (1.3.0) (UPDATE)
#847

cool,
im just gonna transfer back my old files till this is figured out. thanks
marrr is offline
FeuerSturm
Veteran Member
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Germany
Old 08-24-2008 , 15:52   Re: SourceBans (1.3.0) (UPDATE)
#848

I'm using the "normal" 1.2.0 Release (SourceBans-1.2.0.zip 10.39 MB 5 weeks 19 hours),

I'm 100%ly sure about that as I just installed it a week ago
and still have the package on my HDD.
__________________
FeuerSturm is offline
Olly
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: UK
Old 08-24-2008 , 15:57   Re: SourceBans (1.3.0) (UPDATE)
#849

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeuerSturm View Post
I'm using the "normal" 1.2.0 Release (SourceBans-1.2.0.zip 10.39 MB 5 weeks 19 hours),

I'm 100%ly sure about that as I just installed it a week ago
and still have the package on my HDD.
I re-checked the package JUST to make sure, and there is no trace of 'enabled' for the mods table.

1. Are you sure no-one else would have updated it using SVN?
2. Can you confirm that the 'enabled' field is in the mods table using phpMyAdmin or such tool

Cheers
__________________
Tumblr Me: http://raspberryteen.tumblr.com


// Yarrrr!
Olly is offline
Send a message via MSN to Olly
FredJed223
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Old 08-24-2008 , 16:01   Re: SourceBans (1.3.0) (UPDATE)
#850

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeuerSturm View Post
I'm using the "normal" 1.2.0 Release (SourceBans-1.2.0.zip 10.39 MB 5 weeks 19 hours),

I'm 100%ly sure about that as I just installed it a week ago
and still have the package on my HDD.

same here
FredJed223 is offline
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode