Category: General Purpose
Join Date: Feb 2007
Team Join Management
- This plugin determines what happens to a client when he/she is able to change teams.
- You can force him/her on a team when he/she connects.
- You can force him/her on a new team when he/she's already on one and tries to change.
- You can block him/her from changing teams once on a team.
- tjm_join_team <0|1|2|3|4>
- The team number that the player should join:
- 0 = Don't Auto-Join, 1 = T, 2 = CT, 3 = SPEC, 4 = Random CT or T
- tjm_switch_team <0|1>
- Forces the client to change teams when he/she opens the menu while already on a team.
- 0 = OFF, 1 = ON
- tjm_class_t <1|2|3|4|5>
- Which model the client should use when forced to the Terrorist team.
- 1 = Phoenix Connexion, 2 = Elite Crew, 3 = Arctic Avengers, 4 = Guerilla Warfare, 5 = Random
- tjm_class_ct <1|2|3|4|5>
- Which model the client should use when forced to the Counter-Terrorist team.
- 1 = Seal Team, 2 = GSG-9, 3 = SAS, 4 = GIGN, 5 = Random
- tjm_block_change <0|1>
- If tjm_switch_team isn't 1, this will block the client from choosing teams.
- 0 = Allow Team Change, 1 = Block Team Change
- For "Auto Join On Connect" code.
- Damaged Soul
- For "Message Logging" plugin
Current Version: 0.3
- Version 0.3
- Fixed class number being too big for array
Last edited by Exolent[jNr]; 07-23-2008 at 05:07.
Reason: Modification + Category