Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

sry for being a noob but...

Post New Thread Reply   

filip98
Old 06-06-2011 , 17:11   sry for being a noob but...
Reply With Quote #1

how can i instal any plugin for source mod ? i did instal metamod source and it work's but i have no idea how to instal enytheing else?

p.s does sourcemod come with zombie reloaded and how to instal zombie reloaded and source mod ?[just to check if i did it all right cuz im a noob at source curently....]
edit:cuz i screwed up srcds and i hate it to redownload it,is there any way u can check is a plugin running from the lan create server ingame ?[in my case 2 plugin's source mode and metamod source [metamod source has higher chanche that it's running cuz i actualy instaled it workingly before i screwed srcds],i know zombie reloaded isn't working ...]?

Last edited by filip98; 06-06-2011 at 17:51.
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 06-07-2011 , 02:25   Re: sry for being a noob but...
Reply With Quote #2

Go here: http://wiki.alliedmods.net/index.php..._Documentation

Make sure SM is running first ("sm version" in the server console should confirm it).

Then get ZR and its latest patch. ZR's release packages are prepared to be extracted into "cstrike". Also have a look at ZR's manual in zrdocs/zr_manual.htm.

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby
filip98
Old 06-07-2011 , 04:49   Re: sry for being a noob but...
Reply With Quote #3

ok il try it but u dont get it i screwed srcds and now i haf to redownload it all [srcds]

Last edited by rhelgeby; 06-07-2011 at 06:33. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote.
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 06-07-2011 , 05:45   Re: sry for being a noob but...
Reply With Quote #4

Yes, if you don't have any files to loose a fresh start is good. Get Metamod and SourceMod running and add yourself as admin. To install ZR you just need to extract some files and it will work.

(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
filip98
Old 06-07-2011 , 06:11   Re: sry for being a noob but...
Reply With Quote #5

is it like in cs 1.6 that all the plugin's work without srcds[in cs 1.6 hlds] ? and the only theing needed is a client or is it difrent in css?

Last edited by rhelgeby; 06-07-2011 at 06:34. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote.
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 06-07-2011 , 06:36   Re: sry for being a noob but...
Reply With Quote #6

Plugins always depend on the host, whether it's a valve plugin, MM plugin or SM plugin. Running a plugin without the server wouldn't make sense.

If you're talking about running plugins on a listen server (by using "create server" in the game menu) it's not supported. At least SM isn't designed to run on listen servers.

filip98
Old 06-07-2011 , 07:21   Re: sry for being a noob but...
Reply With Quote #7

no wonder nothing work's iw been using that to practice mods in cs 1.6 alot often crap that dosent work in css delete this thread -.-

Last edited by rhelgeby; 06-07-2011 at 07:33. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote.
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 06-07-2011 , 07:34   Re: sry for being a noob but...
Reply With Quote #8

It's still useful information for others; plugins usually don't work on listen servers.

Also you don't need to quote every post you reply to.