Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)

Post New Thread Reply   

michaelrw
Old 11-11-2017 , 03:27   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1121

i dont know why people dont just share a sql file with zones.. group effort. I got ~500 zones from someone and it was the best thing ever. Weve all spent countless hours zoning maps, many times over. We've paid our dues.. why make it harder on ourselves.. just sayin

(yeah, im ready for the whole "but its better to do urself so you know its done right" argument .. but if someone else wants to use yours as a foundation and then tweak it as needed, that's great.)

Technoblazed
Old 11-11-2017 , 04:01   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1122

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
i dont know why people dont just share a sql file with zones.. group effort. I got ~500 zones from someone and it was the best thing ever. Weve all spent countless hours zoning maps, many times over. We've paid our dues.. why make it harder on ourselves.. just sayin

(yeah, im ready for the whole "but its better to do urself so you know its done right" argument .. but if someone else wants to use yours as a foundation and then tweak it as needed, that's great.)
Because without correct zoning standards, letting anyone make group zones is just an awful idea. Everyone zones differently.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-11-2017 , 06:56   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1123

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post

welcome in the csgo community, thats hard but true
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-11-2017 , 13:21   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
mhh create the zones new have fun (over 300+ maps)
to be fair, if you have over 300 maps in your server then you clearly just uploaded whatever you could without even testing the maps (to verify they're playable or that they don't cause issues etc)
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-11-2017 , 14:30   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1125

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
to be fair, if you have over 300 maps in your server then you clearly just uploaded whatever you could without even testing the maps (to verify they're playable or that they don't cause issues etc)
I know, and i have the same problem (over 150+) but i use ZipCore Timer Script, i wait for your ranking system ;)
mykalodeon
Old 11-11-2017 , 17:44   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1126

Quote:
Originally Posted by csgoant View Post
Side question: Has anyone experienced issues with maps loading and missing certain parts? I have one map that loads (cant think of the name right now, I have it written down somewhere) and sometimes a few of the bhop blocks (bhop tile, platform, etc.) don't load? Im unsure how anything with the timer would be related to brushes sometimes not loading. Then my most recent weird issue is a trigger on bhop_z in the bonus run, a gravity trigger didnt want to work. I can always reload the map and the problems go away. On the one map the platforms show up upon restart, same with the weird trigger on bhop_z.
Hey we're also experiencing this issue. iirc some of the blocks were missing on bhop_dust_v2_b1, didnt try a map reload because it was my first time seeing it so i just put it down to a dud .bsp, second time was the trigger_teleport at the end of bhop_dimensions wasnt functioning, check it was there with Showtriggers & it was.
steam - discord: myk#4418 - ausbhop
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 11-11-2017 , 17:54   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1127

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykalodeon View Post
Hey we're also experiencing this issue. iirc some of the blocks were missing on bhop_dust_v2_b1, didnt try a map reload because it was my first time seeing it so i just put it down to a dud .bsp, second time was the trigger_teleport at the end of bhop_dimensions wasnt functioning, check it was there with Showtriggers & it was.
MPBH is your issue
Old 11-11-2017 , 18:00   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1128

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
Pretty sure majority of servers have tested their maps even when they're over 600. Last time I counted, there's more then 600 tier 1 strafe maps in CSGO.

Not hard to test trash.
Saengerkrieg12
Old 11-13-2017 , 08:26   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1129

the maps i have was from the area of gaming community these community is now wAVE-Gaming and the most maps are fixed or refixed and the maplist i have is rewritten with funktioning maps.
Attached Files
File Type: txt csgo.txt (5.7 KB, 163 views)

Last edited by Saengerkrieg12; 11-13-2017 at 08:27.
michaelrw
Old 11-14-2017 , 03:39   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technoblazed View Post
Because without correct zoning standards, letting anyone make group zones is just an awful idea. Everyone zones differently.
thats the whole point.. make a standard and stick to it. sure you have to trust the person who originally makes them, but if you put some planning into it, it can be achieved. once the work is done and has been reviewed, it can be shared