Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Source 2009, CS:GO] Stamm 2.28 - VIP Level Ranking

Post New Thread Reply   

Spy1337
Old 01-20-2016 , 17:49   Re: [Source 2009, CS:GO] Stamm 2.28 (TF2 Fix) VIP Level Ranking
Reply With Quote #1781

Im not getting the Holy Granate, can someone help me?
The feature is on.
Old 01-22-2016 , 10:47   Re: [Source 2009, CS:GO] Stamm 2.28 (TF2 Fix) VIP Level Ranking
Reply With Quote #1782

Hi there! My name is Jacob, and I currently manage a server *EDIT*(A CS:GO server)*EDIT* for the community Allied-Gamers. Fantastic plugin by the way!

Here's the issue, I did almost everything the wiki told me to do, and obviously I'm doing something wrong, I made sure I uploaded all the files through WebSync, but whenever a player tries to join the server, they start downloading all the new files from the Stamm plugin, it gets to about 97% complete then it stops, you join the server and then if you look in the console for any errors we all get this:

SO, I went to the sourcemod logs, where I found some Stamm errors, here's what I found there:

I NEED HELP! I have no idea what's wrong and I was hoping you guys could help! Thanks in advance!

-Pigeon

Last edited by JacobThePigeon; 01-22-2016 at 10:52.
Send a message via Skype™ to JacobThePigeon
Baws
Veteran Member
Old 01-22-2016 , 13:41   Re: [Source 2009, CS:GO] Stamm 2.28 (TF2 Fix) VIP Level Ranking
Reply With Quote #1783

Why didn't you come to me on steam before posting here :/ still,
You should go and download ModelDownloads.txt I believe and put it on the server.
Old 01-29-2016 , 18:28   Re: [Source 2009, CS:GO] Stamm 2.28 (TF2 Fix) VIP Level Ranking
Reply With Quote #1784

I Still need help :c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraggy2016 View Post
Hello,
I have some Trubblew with the Stamm-Plugin.
But first, nice Plugin!

But even if i like this Plugin, i still cant get run the model- feature.
The Feature always apear in the Adminmenu (Turn feature off/on)

I have copied the Feature like all other befor

I have created the Model-pfads like this in the ModelDownloads.txt:
materials/models/*
models/*

Modelsettings even too.
I also changed the Skins like below

"VIP GSG9"
{
"team" "3"
"model" "models/player/GeNeRaLbEaM/vip/CT/vip_gsg9/ct_gsg9.mdl"
"name" "GSG9 VIP"
"level" "4"
}

Here is the Level off the Stammlevel.txt (the name is restricted right now so u jsut see ****)
"4"
{
"name" "*********************************"
"points" "4000"
}

my Stamm_model.txt shows like this:
"LevelSettings"
{
// Level to get VIP models
"level" "4"
}

Ingame i cant open up the menu with the command (smodel)
If someon connect to my server he dont even need to download this skins and finaly the Feature does nothing than just apear in the admin flag - Turn feature off/on

Normaly im Happy if i dont get a Error log but at this case i dont even now what i could to to fix this :S

Is There someon with a Information to help me ??

Sorry 4 my extremly bad english ;D
NordicPugs
Old 01-30-2016 , 09:25   Re: [Source 2009, CS:GO] Stamm 2.28 (TF2 Fix) VIP Level Ranking
Reply With Quote #1785

I might get the answer if i read more into it but im lazy so...

Is it possible to configure so that the stamm points mirrors a sort of MMR? Meaning that players gains stamm points by killing, defusing, planting, bomb detonate etc. And lose stamm points when TK, dying etc etc..

ALSO

Is it possible to use this along with the Rankme plugin to get the mmr function from that plugin and use this plugin as a way of showing how much the players are dedicated to the servers? Meaning that players only get stamm points by time spent playing etc and giving donors a flag to give them donor tag.

Cheers!
erkz
Old 01-31-2016 , 17:24   Re: [Source 2009, CS:GO] Stamm 2.28 (TF2 Fix) VIP Level Ranking
Reply With Quote #1786

Tried to open the top list, but it says "No Stamm Players were found". I also get a error in the console "CColorCorrectionSystem: Missing ''". Any suggestions?
veli
Old 02-01-2016 , 12:09   Re: [Source 2009, CS:GO] Stamm 2.28 (TF2 Fix) VIP Level Ranking
Reply With Quote #1787

Hi Popoloski,

Can you fix the model menu for csgo? it is not working for me. I would like to add vip featured models in there.

Best regards,
veli
Hefal
Old 02-14-2016 , 00:41   Re: [Source 2009, CS:GO] Stamm 2.28 (TF2 Fix) VIP Level Ranking
Reply With Quote #1788

once saw a rank plugin that placed your rank in your name tag and also changed color the higher it got. is it this one? if not, anyone know what its called?
Tank_in_Pink
Old 02-19-2016 , 06:37   How to change text colours?
Reply With Quote #1789

Can somebody explain how i can change the colours of the [stamm] messages? I've been erching for a long time but i didn't find anything :l
KILLER87
Old 03-14-2016 , 14:24   Re: [Source 2009, CS:GO] Stamm 2.28 (TF2 Fix) VIP Level Ranking
Reply With Quote #1790

We just started a CS:GO server and " No Reload/ Player Trail/ Extra Ammo" don't work... Any help would be great.