3rd
Old 10-20-2004 , 02:40  
Reply With Quote #12

whatever
Send a message via MSN to DarlD
ThorW634
Old 10-20-2004 , 09:44  
Reply With Quote #13

My vote is for Kerry also. Remove that Ignorant, Ignorant man from office. And before i get flamed in this debate just keep in my mind that i voted for Bush in 2000.
c0ldfyr3
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-27-2005 , 09:51  
Reply With Quote #14

I cant beleive you american ejits voted Bush back in.

I know im not American, but at this stage I think the rest of the world knows more american politics than the americans themselves.

You know what ? You deserve this second term.

Before anyone says something like "You just went to an anti bush protest and got some facts" your wrong. I know exactly what hes doing and been doing.

Ex: Making Child Safety locks on guns in Texas non manditory. Ya good one bush... GO BUSH !
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-27-2005 , 10:07  
Reply With Quote #15

-record surpluses to record deficits
Bush went to war. Did he not know how much one tank cost at the time ?

-skyrocketing health care costs
America has no free healthcare system to the under privelaged. Here in Ireland we treat EVERYONE, money or not.

-failure to secure ports, citing he wouldn't use a chunk of his 270 billion yearly tax cut to do so, even though it would only cost 20 billion purely from the richest americans. (5k out of their 87k cut)
Because most rich people didnt do anything to become rich. And given the same chances a poor person would do just as well. Its easier for someone on 100,000 y/r to loost 15% than someone on 1,000 to loose 1% FACT.

-airplanes still don't have cargo bays x-rayed
Thats because of the amount of illegal trading going on, they can afford them, they dont want them. Do you know how many people would be caught with a day of X-Rays at an airport for Drugs, Money and Tabacco ? And with Americas stupid laws on drugs, it would cost billions to incarcerate the non terrorists for your manditory 25 years for possession (Ridiculous terms from a ridiculous country)

-less loose nuclear material secured in the 2 years after 9/11 than the two before it under Clinton
This is because Bush likes the idea of American owning ALL of the nuclear missiles in the world. FACT. Do you think he cares about the word Nuclear unless missile appends to the end ?

-9/11 security failure
No it wouldnt, they knew about it FACT. Besides that, no other president was as stupid. They bombed it once and failed, does that not scream second attempt ?

-economic meltdown
This is because unless you supply war time products, Bush doesnt care about your business. America HAS to goto war once every 8 years to supply the big companies like Colt with money and keep the economy afloat. Why ? Because he has a large share in them all. And if you could give yourself $1 Billion why wouldnt ya ?

-weak economic recovery (half of 03 stock gains have been lost in 04)
Give it a few years and all the current working population are on Social Security, America doesnt have the funds for them and Bush knows this, and has put "plans" in action. I cant wait to see the result.

-4.2 million more people in poverty, 1.5 million more fell in during the recovery year of '03.
Small towns in the mid us are not suffering because of a terrorist attack. They had no jobs before and still dont. 99% unemployment rate for a town is absolutely ridiculous and is only found in the US and Russia. Nice fact eh ?

-first presidential term since Hoover with net job loss, ~1 million jobs lost
Unless your going to War bush doesnt care.

-failure in three years to capture the man who killed 3000 Americans
They havent looked. They didnt goto Iraq to find him, they went to get Sadam out, so you can have all the oil you want. America is the only country I know who are not actually trying to reduce emission. He talks about it, but talk is cheap. Do you think Katrina and Rita were random ?? The day the Afghanistan war was over, Bush put a pipe through Afghanistan and put his man in charge. FACT

-war launched on false intelligence that led to over 1000+ and still
Ask any soldier whose been to Iraq. They were not fighting an army, they were fighting civilians with no guns and no leader. Of course now the entire population of Iraq is pissed with you, so naturally they are going to Roadside bomb your ass. How else do you take out a tank that with one press of a button aims directly at you, with controls like a PS2 joypad. The Iraqi tanks are(were) still wire controlled.