8% 

[Any] NoSpam - The Anti-Micspam to allow or block HLSS/HLDJ per-client

Post New Thread Reply   

Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 05-27-2010 , 23:47   Re: [Any] NoSpam
Reply With Quote #11

@DarthNinja

Well, i'm not in any rush. Just knowing it will be done eventually is enough.

Nice update by the way and thanks.
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 06-02-2010 , 00:19   Re: [Any] NoSpam
Reply With Quote #12

Whenever I use this plugin, it always replies back with, "Unknown command: sm_nospam". It also just gives this message and doesn't stop anyone from using HLDJ/HLSS

Code:
Netchannel: unknown net message (37) from IP : Port
The old one used too work, then randomly didn't. Can this be explained? :<

EDIT 2: upon manually muting this person, it said more than one client matched that pattern. So I did #name, it muted the person, but it still replies with unknown command everytime I use it or even just to see the usage.

EDIT 3: Plainly doesn't work as long as I keep getting the Netchannel errors. It says its muted the person but it doesn't really...

Last edited by Sreaper; 06-02-2010 at 01:11.
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 06-02-2010 , 01:46   Re: [Any] NoSpam
Reply With Quote #13

Update to a newer sm snapshot
Old 06-02-2010 , 02:05   Re: [Any] NoSpam
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
Update to a newer sm snapshot
I did that, and it's fixed now. thanks.
snelvuur
Veteran Member
Old 01-14-2011 , 14:58   Re: [Any] NoSpam - The Anti-Micspam to allow or block HLSS/HLDJ per-client
Reply With Quote #15

would be nice if this would work in combination with something like http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...=107086&page=5 (that one doesn't seem to work, but you get the point with that) instead of banning and kicking just auto mute them for spamming hldj sounds. Just a thought though..
Old 06-16-2011 , 21:46   Re: [Any] NoSpam - The Anti-Micspam to allow or block HLSS/HLDJ per-client
Reply With Quote #16

I am wondering if this plugin can be modified so that it can be set up so only certian admin groups can micspam. I just want to mute the micspam or guests, but not mute there speech. Also I want to set it up so that donators with a certian admin flag gets the privilege of being able to micspam, with the option of taking it away without removing them from the donator group.
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 06-17-2011 , 08:37   Re: [Any] NoSpam - The Anti-Micspam to allow or block HLSS/HLDJ per-client
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodBEan View Post
I am wondering if this plugin can be modified so that it can be set up so only certian admin groups can micspam. I just want to mute the micspam or guests, but not mute there speech. Also I want to set it up so that donators with a certian admin flag gets the privilege of being able to micspam, with the option of taking it away without removing them from the donator group.
You could give them access to the command for the plugin. The only possible downside being that they could target users other them themselves.
Old 07-23-2012 , 14:05   Re: [Any] NoSpam - The Anti-Micspam to allow or block HLSS/HLDJ per-client
Reply With Quote #18

hi,
I can not get this working :/
maybe I did something wrong ?

Quote:
This plugin can also be used to allow specific players to play sounds while having the server set to "sv_allow_voice_from_file 0".
this is what I'd like to have. Give only specific players the ability to play sounds via HLDJ etc.
My config:
Code:
// Communications //
sv_voiceenable 1                // enable voice communications
sv_use_steam_voice 0         // 1 = newer Silk codec (default), 0= older Speex codec
sv_allow_voice_from_file 0    // 1 enable - 0 disable
sv_alltalk 1                        // Players can hear all other players, no team restrictions 0=off 1=on

// HLSS/HLDJ - 0= Allows a player to use spams, 1=Prevents a player from using spams
sm_nospam STEAM_0:0:12345678 0     // Player1
sm_nospam STEAM_0:0:12345678 0     // Player2
btw: I have not edited the adminmenu_custom.txt , I have no use for it.

Last edited by AeroAcrobat; 07-23-2012 at 14:07.
dv9unknown
Old 06-24-2013 , 16:18   Re: [Any] NoSpam - The Anti-Micspam to allow or block HLSS/HLDJ per-client
Reply With Quote #19

Im using this for a Source SDK 2006 mod. It seems that the CVAR "sv_allow_voice_from_file" does not exist. Is there a similar command that would work for 2006?

Last edited by dv9unknown; 06-24-2013 at 16:18.
DarkWolf6052
Old 09-06-2013 , 20:39   Re: [Any] NoSpam - The Anti-Micspam to allow or block HLSS/HLDJ per-client
Reply With Quote #20

Is there a way to give permanent access to someone to be able to be allowed HLDJ access? Maybe for some feature such as a donators feature?