Post New Thread Reply   

chaves
Old 05-05-2017 , 17:57   Re: Rank csgo for 1.6
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ever16 View Post
Yes it has been made.

Youtube video how it looks, bad version: https://youtu.be/fHpqTFxkBX0
Youtube video when its active only in when freezetime, better version: https://youtu.be/dbMf_QepLfU

This plugin isnt free or perfect.

The .sma files costs like 70 - 100 euros. I would like to buy it cause i only have .amxx files. The .amxx are useless, its just for demonstration perpouse.
Its 2 .amxx files and a lot of stuff needs to be changed in both of those so the points system and other stuff can work correctly.
The person who has the .sma files will probably watch this thread and be mad at me cause i requested this but didnt finish up the buisness.
Well had a lot of trouble in life and still do just couldnt finish up the deal.
I know how to fix many of the problems i write about but yeah... Without the source its impossible.

I have decompiled the .amxx files but yeah decompilers are shit in my opinion and no one wants to look at it or find the source code lines. But i havnt shared it etheir and i couldnt script a plugin or re-make this one.

Its a very a plugin of its own level, maybe some day i hope i maybe can buy it if the seller still wants to sell to an asshole like me. Splitt anynone?
But 1.6 is so dead i dont know...

This plugin needs automix running so it only works for mixes competetive cs.
It only counts points / your rank when the match is live.

Its a mix of different plugins put togheter.

Problems.

1. Sprites moves when you move.
This can be fixed but source .sma are needed.

2. When you are dead its really buggy! So its just simplier to have it running on freezetime only like in video 2.

3. Resolution problems. It looks wierd if you dont have exactly same resolution as in plugin source. The sprites isnt aligned with nicknames if u use different resolution then source .sma
This can also be fixed, cant tell you how but yeah there are some soulution to this also.

// All respect to the guy who made it

Image for those who didnt watch the youtube video.

Whats the differences between video 1 and 2?
Ranks only show on freezetime in video 2.
*ELO points can still be seen anytime in scoreboard.

Whats left to do?
Well make sprites move 0%. / Can be fixed.
Fix resolution problems so its easy for everyone to have sprites aligned correctly no matter what resolution you use. / Can be fixed but...

Can sprites be bigger?
Yes! You make your own sprites and the sprites can be zoomed in and zoomed out in console by command or by default.

How many sprites are there?
5 sprites so 5 rank levels.
For example. Silver. Gold Nova. Ak. Le. Global.

Who made this?
Not me. But i was the requestor of this plugin so i have ''something''.
Its someone from the forums who made it.
I just wanted it long time ago but financial and life problems didnt let me and i lost interest in this plugin.

I think he will reply in this thread if he wants.

If someone is interessted in this plugin give me a PM.

Very good idea, this is what we need, but it does not need to exist message in HUD, apeans sprite of the patent, leaves the other information for some style / rank
chaves
Old 05-05-2017 , 17:58   Re: Rank csgo for 1.6
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
That idea will look like garbage. Having nicknames/XP next to a sprite won't look as you expect it would.

You're not understanding, it's not to have XP on screen, but rather sprite
4ever16
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2017 , 18:15   Re: Rank csgo for 1.6
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaves View Post
Very good idea, this is what we need, but it does not need to exist message in HUD, apeans sprite of the patent, leaves the other information for some style / rank
What?

What message in hud?
The nicknames on the right and the left or associated with the ranks. So you know who got what rank.
After the nickname you see <1337> thats your skillpoints.
So basicly you have a rank sprite and skill points all in one.
*The (100) numbers you see its just POD BOT health.

How else would it work? Just a sprite where i see my own rank or what? Thats not fun!

Gimme me an example!

This is the best solution so far end ever and it will not be shared until someone pays for this.
And yes the fixes or atleast improvments could be done if someone pays for the source .sma
Splitt anyone? I pay a little and you pay a little

No one will make a plugin like this, this is the only one existing and the only one which will exist!

Patent protected LOL!

Last edited by 4ever16; 05-06-2017 at 21:23.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2017 , 19:31   Re: Rank csgo for 1.6
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Yes it has been made.
Yet, it does not work, its pretty useless actually, its hard to make and does not work properly, so no one its going to lose time working on something like this, even if someone does it will lag and mess up the server, i would love if it would work, but we would need to have new regame.dll and reclient for that to happen.
chaves
Old 05-05-2017 , 19:39   Re: Rank csgo for 1.6
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ever16 View Post
What?

What message in hud?
The center message is another shit nothing to do with the plugin.
The nicknames on the right and the left or associated with the ranks. So you know who got what rank.
After the nickname you see <1337> thats your skillpoints.
So basicly you have a rank medal/sprite and elo points/skill points all in one.
*The (100) numbers you see its just POD BOT health.

How else would it work? Just a sprite where i see my own rank or what? Thats not fun!

Gimme me an example!

This is the best solution so far end ever and it will not be shared until someone pays for this.
And yes the fixes could be done if someone pays for the source .sma
Splitt anyone? I pay a little and you pay a little

No one will make a plugin like this this is the only one existing and the only one which will exist!

Patent protected LOL!

I believe you are in the wrong thinking, 1.6 is dying, we have to strive to keep attractive for love, and you want to sell an idea? Imagine you if everyone from the forum here did this, we are a great family to exchange knowledge and help, your idea is great but it will let you die out of greed.

We need people who like the mod and keep it alive, who likes money is the valve, does not call the hacker, just to sell skins and + accounts in the CSGO.
4ever16
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2017 , 20:29   Re: Rank csgo for 1.6
Reply With Quote #16

#14, well the video 2 is cind of ok.
Useless no no no.
Lag server? Mess up server no no no already tested 5 vs 5 competetive no problem!!!
The only problem i see is that sprites are moving wierd. This can be fixed. But the .sma is needed for that.
The resolution problem can also be fixed.

#15, I only have the .amxx files and the .amxx files are not good many little things need to be fixed like i wrote before its just small things but important things. So the .sma files are needed.

The person who has the .sma is here on the forums i know who it is. I do not have the .sma files! Its that other person who has it!

And basicly what you are saying sharing is caring but for me its like piracy, everyone wants everything for free. Some things are just not free.

I want this plugin, you want this or something simular, you and me have 98% procent, 1% left for the fixes, 1% left for the cash. So allmost 100%

What i would like is to partner up with someone so i dont need to pay full amount cause yeah its not so cheap its pretty shitty in my life at this point.
And i know that i can fix this the errors cause i have modified other sprite plugins and made sprites without that wierd movement.

Thing is that not alot of people works for free.
Scripters have knowledge they put some free time of their life to learn this stuff.
Can you do some stuff for me for free if i ask you?

This is a hard plugin i have made threads about it like 2 years ago several threads.
And still no one made it for free.
So one day someone did it ( for profit reasons )
Not everybody works for free man.
Its easy for people to say i want that and that plugin etc when it isnt you who doing the job.

If you want those CS GO ranks so bad check 2d rank system.

Last edited by 4ever16; 05-05-2017 at 21:04.
chaves
Old 05-05-2017 , 20:44   Re: Rank csgo for 1.6
Reply With Quote #17

I have servers for 8 years, and I've been struggling to stay alive, I do not care about anything other than keeping the game alive, helping others that open the server and making it happy for more generations, unfortunately I do not understand anything and Script nothing I can help you, but think well, life does not revolve around profits, much is ON until today thanks to the interest of many here in this forum
4ever16
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2017 , 21:06   Re: Rank csgo for 1.6
Reply With Quote #18

Man its not me who needs money its the person who made the plugin!
I just know who it is and im willing to splitt the price so it gets cheaper and some solutions could be made.

Well i have tryied to see what i can do about the sprite movement it would be much esier with the source file but i used another sprite plugin to try some things.
What i found is that it cant be fixed 100% but very close.

I used this plugin to test: http://darkgl.pl/2015/03/05/sprites-...hudzie-gracza/

Sorry for a laggy video but yeah like 5 - 10 fps when i record.
If you like to see effects for yourself just download the plugin.

What i have tryed.
Change the distance of the sprite. It makes the sprite to move less or atleast it seems more ok.
When the distance is far the sprite moves smother and its harder to tell that it has bad movement.
When very small mouse movments are made its much easier to see how the sprite is moving but yeah its millimiter movement.

Its seems very ok when the distance is change test for yourself, its not perfect but much better.

https://youtu.be/diDh8vAopGw

Size like this would work perfect with that plugin i posted earlier. Not the best size but to make it move smoother ranks needs to be smal.

Last edited by 4ever16; 05-06-2017 at 17:58.
4ever16
Veteran Member
Old 05-06-2017 , 13:33   Re: Rank csgo for 1.6
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaves View Post
I have servers for 8 years, and I've been struggling to stay alive, I do not care about anything other than keeping the game alive, helping others that open the server and making it happy for more generations, unfortunately I do not understand anything and Script nothing I can help you, but think well, life does not revolve around profits, much is ON until today thanks to the interest of many here in this forum
Ok got cash? I call it helping.
Help others open servers? Man 90% of 1.6 servers are empty. Its just those oldschool servers which are alive.

You maybe live in the eastern europe where people still play 1.6. But here in the west europe just the old guys left. Everyone else moved on to CS GO.

Happy for more generations? We are the last generation to play this game

Last edited by 4ever16; 05-06-2017 at 17:57.
4ever16
Veteran Member
Old 05-08-2017 , 00:46   Re: Rank csgo for 1.6
Reply With Quote #20

Just updating the thread.

Really no ones interrested in this? Sad... Very cool plugin!

Here is a fast video with different ranks last one was cind of to long: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEe2bARruQ4

Here is some images.

Here is alignment errors the coder did which should be improved. Easy with the source code ofcourse.

Here is different ranks.

Here is a image how it looks when mouse movment is made.

Last edited by 4ever16; 05-08-2017 at 01:29.