Plugin Category:
Fun Stuff
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Will play a song(Youtube or others) while the map change
    Old 06-11-2015 , 06:23   [CS:GO] - ⊲ Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
    Reply With Quote #1

I - Description

I made this plugin for my community Zombie4Ever.eu and was allowed to share it.
    Will play a song(Youtube or others) while the map change. Player can enable/disable this by typing !ms. The preference will be saved.

Force a map change will not work.

II - Cvars

"drapi_mapchange_sound_timer" set on panel will play the sound 1 seoncde before the map change otherwise you can set a time after the win panel popup. This number should be less than the "mp_match_restart_delay" CSGO cvar.

III - Configs

"addons/sourcemod/configs/drapi/mapchange_sounds.cfg"
    PHP Code:
    "Sounds"
    {

"Sounds"

{

"Mapchange"

{

"1"                 "https://soundcloud.com/spinnin-deep/martin-solveig-1-feat-sam-whiteclub-mix#t=0:47 | Martin Solveig - +1 (feat. Sam White)(Club Mix)"
                "2"                 "https://soundcloud.com/doornrecords/tony-junior-dropgun-cobra-sander-van-doorn-identity-premiere-available-june-22#t=0:53 | Tony Junior & Dropgun - Cobra"
                "3"                 "https://soundcloud.com/skinkofficial/showtek-satisfied-feat-vassy-preview#t=0:53 | Showtek - Satisfied (feat. VASSY)"
                "4"                 "https://soundcloud.com/thero-official/ill-be-good#t=0:00 | Jaymes Young - I'll Be Good (Thero Remix)"

}
        }

The correct way: <URL>space | space <TITLE>. Between the url don't forget space and add the symbol |
    Put you url song like the example. The song will be chosen randomly.
    Note youtube have sometimes adverts.

IV - Videos

How it looks

V - Bugs
    FIX - I didn't try but I think it will be a mess with plugin who play song at round end like AbNeR Round End Sounds

VI - Credits

Credits to hannes96 for the idea.

VII - Services

Youtube: OK. Note sometimes you have commercials ads.
    Soundcloud: OK. Note you need to put #t=0:00 at the end of url to play the song automatically.

VIII - Changelogs

Code:
    V1.0.3
    -You can set the Title of the song in the "addons/sourcemod/configs/drapi/mapchange_sounds.cfg"
    -Added one translation sentence

V1.0.2
    -Added cvar "drapi_mapchange_sound_timer" set on panel will play the sound 1 seconde before the map change otherwise you can set a time after the win panel popup. This number should be less than the "mp_match_restart_delay" CSGO cvar.

V1.0.1
    -Will turn off all sounds possible(game sounds, map sounds, plugins sounds) before playing the mapchange song.

GIT
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip drapi_mapchange_sounds_V1.0.0.zip (22.3 KB, 446 views)
    File Type: zip drapi_mapchange_sounds_V1.0.1.zip (24.2 KB, 301 views)
    File Type: zip drapi_mapchange_sounds_V1.0.2.zip (25.1 KB, 328 views)
    File Type: zip drapi_mapchange_sounds_V1.0.3.zip (31.6 KB, 2547 views)

Last edited by Dr. Api; 06-29-2016 at 12:42.
    secondtimesold
    Old 06-11-2015 , 06:27   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
    Reply With Quote #2

Doesn't work. Installs successfully but doesn't play anything when map changes.

The code in the file is different than the code example here.. let me try that....

edit. Still na

Last edited by secondtimesold; 06-11-2015 at 06:42.
    Dr. Api
    BANNED
    Old 06-11-2015 , 06:46   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by secondtimesold View Post
    Doesn't work. Installs successfully but doesn't play anything when map changes.

The code in the file is different than the code example here.. let me try that....

edit. Still na
    Did you do with RTV? RTV will not work cause it force map change.

Last edited by Dr. Api; 06-11-2015 at 07:16.
    Dr. Api
    BANNED
    Old 06-11-2015 , 08:17   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
    Reply With Quote #4

V1.0.1
    -Will turn off all sounds possible(game sounds, map sounds, plugins sounds) before playing the mapchange song.
    full1993
    Old 06-11-2015 , 08:40   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
    Reply With Quote #5

What else can I use besides Youtube? Soundcloud? Im trying to avoid the comercials at the begining of the videos.
    Dr. Api
    BANNED
    Old 06-11-2015 , 08:42   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
    Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
    Originally Posted by full1993 View Post
    What else can I use besides Youtube? Soundcloud? Im trying to avoid the comercials at the begining of the videos.
    You can use everything is playing a music... normally
    Soundcloud: OK. Note you need to put #t=0:00 at the end of url to play the song automatically.

Last edited by Dr. Api; 06-11-2015 at 08:47.
    Hallucinogenic Troll
    Old 06-11-2015 , 09:12   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
    Reply With Quote #7

About the v1.0.1 update, the "Game Sounds" have the music kits included? Maybe some ppl want that feature if is not included yet.

Btw, great plugin, keep up the good work, my servers are currently enjoying your plugins a lot.
    Dr. Api
    BANNED
    Old 06-11-2015 , 09:20   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
    Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hallucinogenic Troll View Post
    About the v1.0.1 update, the "Game Sounds" have the music kits included? Maybe some ppl want that feature if is not included yet.

Btw, great plugin, keep up the good work, my servers are currently enjoying your plugins a lot.
    I never thought about this feature. But normally Game sounds it's including music kit. Neet to be test anyway.
    Hallucinogenic Troll
    Old 06-11-2015 , 09:25   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dr. Api View Post
    I never thought about this feature. But normally Game sounds it's including music kit. Neet to be test anyway.
    Im not sure, but this is the plugin you need to test, since I use that one (remove if you think its publicity).

Anyway, if you succeed, congrats, you make my server happy :p
    Dr. Api
    BANNED
    Old 06-11-2015 , 09:33   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
    Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hallucinogenic Troll View Post
    Im not sure, but this is the plugin you need to test, since I use that one (remove if you think its publicity).

Anyway, if you succeed, congrats, you make my server happy :p
    I remove nothing, I'm here to share and fix the problem Anyway I saw the code now and will test that now.