Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] Special Jailbreak (like cs 1.6 style) with days, shop and different branches

Post New Thread Reply   

Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 11-27-2015 , 09:13   Re: [CS:GO] Jailbreak special days with jail shop (like cs 1.6 style)
Reply With Quote #21

I reported the same already to Francisco too, he said he'll make a way to disable some functions

Keep up the good work!
theswizzofficial
Old 11-29-2015 , 06:54   Re: [CS:GO] Jailbreak special days with jail shop (like cs 1.6 style)
Reply With Quote #22

i can give you acces to mine man
Bchewy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-30-2015 , 08:42   Re: [CS:GO] Jailbreak special days with jail shop (like cs 1.6 style)
Reply With Quote #23

Good release!
Old 11-30-2015 , 12:50   Re: [CS:GO] Jailbreak special days with jail shop (like cs 1.6 style)
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswizzofficial View Post
i can give you acces to mine man
Then contact with me in steam, thank you

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 11-30-2015 at 13:03.
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
disclaim
Old 12-01-2015 , 23:31   Re: [CS:GO] Jailbreak special days with jail shop (like cs 1.6 style)
Reply With Quote #25

Contacted you to see if your interested in doing something like this as a private plugin for me.

It is a good release, although the name needs to be shortened ( It just literally has something like "franug jailbreak" for anything you do. ) as well as the simon menu's name is just super long.

I also noticed I can't see the admin menu although I am an admin.

Also, unsure if it IS because I am an admin, will wait to test it again but I do not have an option for BEING simon, it just simply allows me to open up the simon menu. I am unsure if that allows multiple players to do so.

Jail Open / Close does not seem to be working, although it may be due to the maps I have installed and not because the plugin is not working. I have installed the requirements of course.

Edit : Upon seeing if smart doors work, they do.(it auto opens after a certain period of time. ) so it seems that the jail open / close simple does not work through the simon menu.

Last edited by disclaim; 12-01-2015 at 23:38.
VsX
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-02-2015 , 20:25   Re: [CS:GO] Jailbreak special days with jail shop (like cs 1.6 style)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by disclaim View Post
Edit : Upon seeing if smart doors work, they do.(it auto opens after a certain period of time. ) so it seems that the jail open / close simple does not work through the simon menu.
Same here. Doors autoopens every round now "Jail button pressed automatically". I dont know how to disable it.
Also, plugin causes crashes on clients (not server crashes) who have been killed on hide and seek day and other day.

Last edited by VsX; 12-02-2015 at 20:36.
disclaim
Old 12-02-2015 , 20:58   Re: [CS:GO] Jailbreak special days with jail shop (like cs 1.6 style)
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by VsX View Post
Same here. Doors autoopens every round now "Jail button pressed automatically". I dont know how to disable it.
Also, plugin causes crashes on clients (not server crashes) who have been killed on hide and seek day and other day.
That is what jail doors does. The plugin requirement he stated in the thread.

If you want to remove the function, delete that plugin and hopefully that does not cause any issues with the jailbreak plugin.

^ https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2306018 <-- what im referring too.
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 12-03-2015 , 23:33   Re: [CS:GO] Jailbreak special days with jail shop (like cs 1.6 style)
Reply With Quote #28

I uploaded the plugin to GIT and I will make differents branches depending of the people requests

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 12-03-2015 at 23:33.
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
B2SX
Old 12-16-2015 , 23:53   Re: [CS:GO] Jailbreak special days with jail shop (like cs 1.6 style)
Reply With Quote #29

Amazing Job!
supreeda
Old 12-17-2015 , 01:59   Re: [CS:GO] Jailbreak special days with jail shop (like cs 1.6 style)
Reply With Quote #30

where is Captain.inc