Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

GunGame AMXX

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

kow75
Old 01-16-2007 , 21:26   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.12

Is there a way to find out witch random gun order is most liked?
resion im asking is, I would hate for players to leave the server when it picks a random set they dont like. If i knew what wasnt liked I could remove it.
ToT | V!PER
Old 01-17-2007 , 03:28   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.12

Hi Avalanche.

Found no bugs in the logs about the bug we talked about. Another thing is, the HE-Level with FF on/off should be rechecked. FF will be disabled while no one is on HE level, but it won´t be reactivated. It seems that if more then one player reached HE level it will be deactivated also if one got knived.
Send a message via ICQ to ToT | V!PER
chriswt
Old 01-17-2007 , 03:57   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.12

The new GunGame is great, however there seems to be one small problem.

From gungame.cfg:

Code:
gg_weapon_order "glock18,usp,p228,deagle:3,fiveseven,m3,xm1014,mac10,mp5navy:3,p90,galil,famas,ak47,m4a1,scout:3,sg552,aug,awp:3,m249,ak47,m4a1,awp:3,scout,hegrenade:2,knife"
My current gg_kills_per_lvl is set to "2". Even though my hegrenade is set to :2, after 1 HEGrenade kill, the user can finish the game by knifing somebody.
Old 01-17-2007 , 04:29   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.12

can you make the end round winner of the gungame dump into its own log file?

For Gun Game Tournaments this will help see who won each map with time and date of win.
aligind4h0us3
Old 01-17-2007 , 05:25   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kow75 View Post
can you make the end round winner of the gungame dump into its own log file?

For Gun Game Tournaments this will help see who won each map with time and date of win.
Give him enough time to answer your first set of questions before you continually post more...
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2007 , 06:35   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.12

I have a problem with the "nextmap"-function. The next map is always the one which is actually running and sometimes the mapvote doesnt work.

Related settings:

Code:
gg_vote_setting 2
gg_vote_custom ""
gg_changelevel_custom ""
Standardplugins (1.76c) nextmap.amxx, mapchooser.amxx.

Not using the gungame_mapcycle feature.

Curry

And another requests:
1. I would like to punish teamkillers with losing a level, like you can skip one by knifing one, you lose one by tking (mostly happens in the HE and knife-level)
2. I'v often been asked "how to steal a level from someone", perhaps this could be advertised thru a chatmessage, or the chatmessage after a knifekill could be modified like "XXX stole a level from XXX by knifing him" (I know that I can do this by editing the language.txt, but perhaps others would also think that's a good idea) ;-)

Last edited by Curryking; 01-17-2007 at 06:45.
aligind4h0us3
Old 01-17-2007 , 07:49   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryking View Post
1. I would like to punish teamkillers with losing a level, like you can skip one by knifing one, you lose one by tking (mostly happens in the HE and knife-level)
Just change gg_tk_penalty to the same amount that gg_kills_per_lvl is. Simple. Works for me.
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2007 , 08:03   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by aligind4h0us3 View Post
Just change gg_tk_penalty to the same amount that gg_kills_per_lvl is. Simple. Works for me.
Thanks!
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2007 , 08:11   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.12

How about using these sounds to play for the individual player when he gets the lead/loses it/ties.

And any of the other winsounds to play when someone wins...
Attached Files
File Type: rar sounds.rar (192.2 KB, 135 views)
File Type: rar winsounds.rar (202.1 KB, 129 views)

Last edited by Johnny got his gun; 01-17-2007 at 08:16.
[DOM]Chaos
Old 01-17-2007 , 14:12   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.12

First off thanks for building such a great pluggin. Some of our clan members discovered it on a couple other servers and we now run it on ours. However we do have a couple issuses

1: (this one is more of a AMXX problem just wanted to make people aware and mabey they can suggest something) I installed the latest version of GG using the latest version of AMXX. Seems to be a problem with pausing the pluggin in 1.76c. I could "off" the pluggin only I could not stop it. I Changed back to version 1.76b as it allowed me to stop the pluggin. However to start the pluggin I need to "clear stopped" and do a map change to turn the pluggin back on.

2: gungame_mapcycle.txt not working. I am running a Czero server and the instructions say it should work. Now I am not a scripter by any means but I dont mind digging around and trying to figure things out myself. I opened the sma file and found the section for mapcycle. I think this is the spot. I noticed that all lines only have "cstrike" for locations no "czero". can I just edit the cstrike to czero? I would try it but this brings me to my next issue.
Quote:
// figure out which gungame_mapcycle file to use
public get_gg_mapcycle_filename(filename[],len)
{
new cfgDir[32], testFile[64];
get_configsdir(cfgDir,31);
// cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/gungame_mapcycle.cfg
format(testFile,63,"%s/gungame_mapcycle.cfg",cfgDir);
if(file_exists(testFile))

3: I have tried compiling the supplied sma file using the compiler link on amxx site. It comes back with this message

Quote:
Your plugin failed to compile! Read the errors below:

Welcome to the AMX Mod X 1.76-300 Compiler.Copyright (c) 1997-2006 ITB CompuPhase, AMX Mod X Team/home/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/phpFiwXWC.sma(25) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "fakemeta_util"Compilation aborted.1 Error.

I find in the sma this line
#include <fakemeta_util>
I do not have a "fakemeta_util" module however the downloaded amxx file works on our server.

I saw someone posted (post #202) very similar problems to what I am now having but there was never a fix posted. I am hoping the extra details I provided will help come up with a solution for the CZero servers

Last edited by [DOM]Chaos; 01-17-2007 at 14:23.
Closed Thread