8% 

★★★ All the methods to decompile an AMXX plugin ★★★

Post New Thread Reply   

WorldGod
BANNED
Old 03-09-2017 , 12:41   ★★★ All the methods to decompile an AMXX plugin ★★★
Reply With Quote #1

Hello.

Today I'm going to show you all 3 methods to decompile a plugin which work with the last AMX Mod X version.

I will take every method, from the easiest to hardest. I placed different plugins for every method because not every plugin is "universal" (example: perhaps a plugin won't be decompiled with the first method, so you must use the second or the third method).

Before we begin, I must underline that there is no method to decompile and show you 100% the entire plugin (a plugin can be decompiled and edited until you reach a point with the second and third method). And of course, because there is decompilation, there is also anti-decompilation: you put a code in the source to block decompiling. Let's begin:

1. Lysis:

Original post: Lysis

Download: MediaFire

Steps:

1. Enter in the "Lysis" folder.

2. There is the compiled plugin "target_info.amxx". We will hold it and place it into "LysisDecompile.exe" (basically we open it with LysisDecompile).

3. After that operation, there will be a .txt file with the same name of the plugin. In that file will be a very large part of the plugin's source, but not entirely part. Enjoy.

NOTE: I did not study the anti-decompiling codes for this method, but there are codes that block the decompilation process and many plugins that cannot be decompiled with this method.

2. AMXX UnCompress:

Original post: [TOOL] AMXX UnCompress 1.0

Steps:

1. Enter in the "AMXX UnCompress 1.1" folder.

2. There is the compiled plugin "SayBind_Blocker.amxx". We will hold it and place it into "amxx_uncompress.exe" (basically we open it with amxx_uncompress).

There will be show a black window where the decompiling process takes that should be last more than 3 seconds. There will be also 2 more files.

3. Delete the file "SayBind_Blocker.amxx".

4. After we completed the step from above, we will work in 2 files:

Code:
SayBind_Blocker.memory
SayBind_Blocker.raw
In the file "SayBind_Blocker.memory" we will edit whatever we want (basically it is the .amxx file decompiled)

5. Save and exit.

6. To compile the new .amxx file, hold "SayBind_Blocker.raw" file and place it into "amxx_uncompress.exe".

7. Enjoy.

NOTE: For anti-decompiling, place in the plugin's source the next string:

Code:
server_print("no_amxx_uncompress")
NOTE 2: This method is good to remove the license (IP or DNS) from a plugin.

3. amxxdump:

Original post: amxxdump

Steps:

1. Enter in the "amxxdump" folder.

2. Go in the "bin" folder and notice that there are the necessary program's files and the plugin "target_info.amxx" (the one from first method).

3. Copy all the "amxxdump" folder in:

Code:
My Computer\Local Disk (C:)
There is no necessary the C: local disk, you can put in another one, but I used that because it is easier for me.

4. Go in Start and open "cmd.exe" (command.exe).

5. If you put the "amxxdump" folder in local disk C:, type the next command, if you did not, adapt the command:

Code:
cd "C:\amxxdump\bin"
6. Then type the next command which will show you the available parameters:

Code:
amxxdump -?
7. Start editing the plugin. Example of command using a parameter:

Code:
amxxdump -x target_info.amxx
8. Enjoy.

NOTE: I did not study the anti-decompiling codes for this method, but I don't think there is one as I decompiled many plugins using this method.

Last edited by WorldGod; 03-10-2017 at 02:51.
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldGod
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 03-10-2017 , 04:53   Re: ★★★ All the methods to decompile an AMXX plugin ★★★
Reply With Quote #2

ty
BANNED
Old 03-10-2017 , 04:55   Re: ★★★ All the methods to decompile an AMXX plugin ★★★
Reply With Quote #3

With welcome.
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldGod
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-10-2017 , 17:00   Re: ★★★ All the methods to decompile an AMXX plugin ★★★
Reply With Quote #4

What a sawceful program.
Old 03-11-2017 , 07:56   Re: ★★★ All the methods to decompile an AMXX plugin ★★★
Reply With Quote #5

nice tutorial.

FB Acc : FaceBook Account.

pic: http://prntscr.com/fszkke not good quality
Send a message via ICQ to yas17sin
Gustagustavo
Old 03-15-2017 , 20:27   Re: ★★★ All the methods to decompile an AMXX plugin ★★★
Reply With Quote #6

Works thx
ShooTeR XKy
Old 04-10-2017 , 10:40   Re: ★★★ All the methods to decompile an AMXX plugin ★★★
Reply With Quote #7

Nice share
CrazY.
Veteran Member
Old 04-17-2017 , 10:34   Re: ★★★ All the methods to decompile an AMXX plugin ★★★
Reply With Quote #8

I believe that this tutorial can cause some conflicts with plugins developers. Suppose a person invests 1 year developing something. He sells this plugin, then comes a shameless crook, decompiles this plugin changes the authorship and says that he did ... my suggestion is to remove it.

georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 04-17-2017 , 14:14   Re: ★★★ All the methods to decompile an AMXX plugin ★★★
Reply With Quote #9

nobody is supposed to sell amxx only anyway. also, i've tried them all. none decompiles perfectly. it takes a substantial amount of work to fix the decompiler's mistakes.
Veteran Member
Old 04-18-2017 , 07:50   Re: ★★★ All the methods to decompile an AMXX plugin ★★★
Reply With Quote #10

Really? Then fuc* you.