Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

SmackDaddy
Veteran Member
Old 09-30-2012 , 15:21   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Not impatient powerlord - I think you read too much into what i wrote. I am simply converting a server over to this mod, and have been asking questions. Any rush you perceive is not from me.

Quote:
I was going to not use the v3 or v5 just to make sure I can get it up and running, but if me delaying it a bit until you can get back to me is going to mean a better experience for my players, then I can wait. Thanks again!
(bolded for emphasis)

Last edited by SmackDaddy; 09-30-2012 at 15:22.
SmackDaddy
Veteran Member
Old 09-30-2012 , 18:37   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicKills View Post
Does anyone know the latest version of the CBS model? I need to download it for my server, it keeps going invisible.
Was using CBSv3 (which also keeps downloading every time you join the server) and it's invisible for me as well. FF2 1.06h is the version I am running.

Anyone got a solution for this?
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-30-2012 , 18:50   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
Was using CBSv3 (which also keeps downloading every time you join the server) and it's invisible for me as well. FF2 1.06h is the version I am running.

Anyone got a solution for this?
I just posted a thread in which I created a new config file (and download package) for both Freak Fortress 2 and CBSv3.

Please tell me if you find any problems... I noticed a few files missing from the configuration after I last tested it and added them.

Also, the CBS config file was referencing a sound that didn't exist for one of the CBS death sounds, that's also fixed.

Edit: Oh right, I meant to post the updated ff2_1st_set_abilities with my new special_dropprop fix. I'll attach it now.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (ff2_1st_set_abilities.sp - 383 views - 24.3 KB)
File Type: smx ff2_1st_set_abilities.smx (19.2 KB, 497 views)

Last edited by Powerlord; 09-30-2012 at 18:51.
SmackDaddy
Veteran Member
Old 09-30-2012 , 19:33   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
I just posted a thread in which I created a new config file (and download package) for both Freak Fortress 2 and CBSv3.

Please tell me if you find any problems... I noticed a few files missing from the configuration after I last tested it and added them.

Also, the CBS config file was referencing a sound that didn't exist for one of the CBS death sounds, that's also fixed.

Edit: Oh right, I meant to post the updated ff2_1st_set_abilities with my new special_dropprop fix. I'll attach it now.
Ok, will do, thank you very much. Do I need anything out of the full install download, or just the CBSv3 separate file download?

Last edited by SmackDaddy; 09-30-2012 at 19:36.
VoiDeD
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-30-2012 , 20:41   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

I'm locking this thread now. We'll keep it around as an archive for anyone looking for older posts.

If you're looking to discuss FF2 or report a bug, please use this forum (and follow the tips listed in the stickies): http://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=154