Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

List of all AMXX modules?

Post New Thread Reply   

GlobalPlague
Old 11-13-2021 , 09:19   List of all AMXX modules?
Reply With Quote #1

Is there a list that contains most, or even all, modules for AMXX, so I can download them and add them to my server, all at once, instead of searching every module one by one, downloading every module one by one, and installing every module one by one?
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 11-13-2021 , 11:23   Re: List of all AMXX modules?
Reply With Quote #2

Are you looking for a list of all modules that ship with the AMX-X package, or also those made by forum members?

I don't know why you would want everything, you typically include only what you would actively use.
Old 11-13-2021 , 15:09   Re: List of all AMXX modules?
Reply With Quote #3

IMO, modules should only be added when they're needed. If you don't have a reason to add it then it won't be loaded anyways (for modules that are simply APIs for plugins).
Old 11-14-2021 , 03:34   Re: List of all AMXX modules?
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
Are you looking for a list of all modules that ship with the AMX-X package, or also those made by forum members?

I don't know why you would want everything, you typically include only what you would actively use.
I'm looking for both types of modules - those that ship with the AMXX and those made by forum members.

I simply want to add all modules all at once, so I can save time, instead of spending extra time searching and installing new modules, after I install a plugin that requires modules my server doesn't have.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 11-14-2021 , 06:00   Re: List of all AMXX modules?
Reply With Quote #5

That makes no sense. You already have all the modules that come with AMX Mod X and if a plugin needs some non-default module, it will tell you if you need it. The vast majority of plugins don't require any modules other than the ones that come with AMX Mod X.

It's kind of like trying to install all hardware drivers for everything ever just in case you get some random piece of hardware.