Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

SCE_Ghost
Old 12-02-2009 , 22:26   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #51

Got it!!

Here is the code that needs to be removed from each file. I will upload the correct files.
Code:
<?php
header( 'Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8' );
?>
SCE_Ghost
Old 12-02-2009 , 22:33   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #52

Here ya go. Just replace your existing files.

I would still focus on making a better instruction sheet so you not constantly having to answer questions. This mod is awesome btw, way better than hlstats, great job just needs a nice bow on top ;)
Attached Files
File Type: rar tf2stats fixed files.rar (12.6 KB, 193 views)

Last edited by SCE_Ghost; 12-02-2009 at 22:43.
SCE_Ghost
Old 12-03-2009 , 00:48   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #53

unhidepoints and hidepoints does work.

However:
Webrank
Webtop10

Does not.
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-03-2009 , 08:35   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCE_Ghost View Post
Here ya go. Just replace your existing files.

I would still focus on making a better instruction sheet so you not constantly having to answer questions. This mod is awesome btw, way better than hlstats, great job just needs a nice bow on top ;)
Thanks Ghost, this worked like a charm!
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-03-2009 , 08:54   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #55

Quote:
Well ya if the webserver that has your DB goes down then yes the stats will not log.

Do what I did and go in your cpanel and next to your mysql button you should have a remote sql connection button click that

add the ip that it shows in the right side column of cpanel (shared ip) BUT
instead of the entire ip range add this 69.175.71.0/24 this will create a wildcard like adding * it should not read 69.175.71.% added. This worked for me..

The php error I am still working thru the code to see whats up.
I still get the DB Query failed error. I think my problem is different then yours a bit. In my version of Cpanel the % wildcard works just fine, i don't have to use 0/24.

I think my problem is database related. When i create a MySQL database with Cpanel it adds my account name to the databasename. My accountname is pulpfor1 and when i create a database that is called pulpfor1_tf2stats. So when i put this database name in the databases.cfg file on my gameserver the problem starts. When looking at the logs of my gameserver i saw a message like ' cannot find database pulpfor1_tf2stats'.

But i think a database with that name was created because when i logged in on the server as a player i got the message that i had rank 1 of 1 players. When i restored the original databases.cfg file and logged back in as player i got rank 1 of 981 players.

Now my question is this: How can i get my existing rankings into a new database on the gameserver?
SCE_Ghost
Old 12-03-2009 , 11:32   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
I think my problem is database related. When i create a MySQL database with Cpanel it adds my account name to the databasename. My accountname is pulpfor1 and when i create a database that is called pulpfor1_tf2stats. So when i put this database name in the databases.cfg file on my gameserver the problem starts. When looking at the logs of my gameserver i saw a message like ' cannot find database pulpfor1_tf2stats'.
It will do that because thats you hosting setup, so pulpfor1_tf2stats is correct, I used the entire name in my settup.php and database.cfg also add you user name the same way i.e. pulpfor1_tfuser.

Quote:
Now my question is this: How can i get my existing rankings into a new database on the gameserver?
This is interesting, if you pulling your original db that means you have a working db from before?? and if its showing 981 players then its pulling that from your db, which tells me that database.cfg is working. You will need to open the original and find out where that db is pointing to.

Honestly I would either:
a. delete the any database containing the words stats and start a fresh one OR
b. try to figure out what your old db password is and connect into it.

lastly try the other ip with the % added, and remember any changes to your database.cfg will require a server stop and start.

Last edited by SCE_Ghost; 12-03-2009 at 11:34.
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-03-2009 , 12:09   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #57

Yes! I have been working with N1G for more then 2 months now and we did not use the webstats, the webstats are optional. What i could gather is that N1G creates a local database with sqlite. Dunno how this works but i did see a database file in /orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/data/sqlite called tf2stats.sq3.

This must be the database on my gameserver that contains the 981 rankings. Now i made a new databases.cfg and i dunno what should happen on the gameserver but i found these errors in the logs:

L 12/03/2009 - 11:59:26: [SM] Native "SQL_TQuery" reported: Invalid database Handle 0 (error: 4)

This is what my working databases.cfg looks like with the 981 rankings:

"Databases"
{
"driver_default" "mysql"

"default"
{
"driver" "default"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "sourcemod"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
//"timeout" "0"
//"port" "0"
}

"storage-local"
{
"driver" "sqlite"
"database" "sourcemod-local"
}

"clientprefs"
{
"driver" "sqlite"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "clientprefs-sqlite"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
//"timeout" "0"
//"port" "0"
}

}

And this is wat i made to get webstats working:

"Databases"
{
"driver_default" "mysql"

"default"
{
"driver" "default"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "sourcemod"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
//"timeout" "0"
//"port" "0"
}

"storage-local"
{
"driver" "sqlite"
"database" "sourcemod-local"
}

"clientprefs"
{
"driver" "sqlite"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "clientprefs-sqlite"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
//"timeout" "0"
//"port" "0"
}
"tf2stats"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "cl68.justhost.com"
"database" "pulpfor1_tf2stats"
"user" "pulpfor1_dennis"
"pass" "*****"
//"timeout" "0"
"port" "3306"
}
}
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 12-03-2009 , 16:13   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #58

Quote:
Got it!!

Here is the code that needs to be removed from each file. I will upload the correct files.
Code:
<?php
header( 'Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8' );
?>
That code is in there to prevent names with non-standard ascii in them from looking strange.

I have a new version which *should* fix the error, but I need you guys to tell me if it does.
(Download it from the first post)

I believe Webrank & Webtop10 only work if you have "rank_webrank "1"" set in your /cfg/tf2-stats.cfg
I have not made any changes to the plugin as yet, so I'm mostly guessing at what the commands do.
Old 12-03-2009 , 16:41   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Honestly I would either:
a. delete the any database containing the words stats and start a fresh one OR
b. try to figure out what your old db password is and connect into it.

lastly try the other ip with the % added, and remember any changes to your database.cfg will require a server stop and start.
I tried option a by moving the sqlite database to a disabled folder and then rebooting the gameserver. Didn't work, rank commands don't work with my databases.cfg i pasted earlier in this thread. Removing the sqlite database didn't change that.

Option b=with sqlite there are no database settings you have to do. It's the default database that is created by installing the smx plugin if i understand correctly. I suppose R_Hehl knows how this works.

I had set the wildcards since yesterday for external IP access so this can't be the problem.

Could you post your entire datbases.cfg (without passwords of course) Ghost so i can compare it with mine?
SCE_Ghost
Old 12-03-2009 , 17:09   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #60

The files work great with no errors!! Great Job

That makes sense that webrank needs enabled in the tf-stats however if thats the case what file do you point to for weburl = " " ( ..//tf2stats/) ? _ I will play with this tonight.

Eraserhead:
Honestly I would need to see inside your cpanel to see if its setup correctly, however here is what I can see.
Quote:
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "cl68.justhost.com"
"database" "pulpfor1_tf2stats"
"user" "pulpfor1_dennis"
"pass" "*****"
//"timeout" "0"
"port" "3306"
}
}
"host" "cl68.justhost.com" - use this:"host" "69.175.71.26" -change this in both database.cfg and settings.php
Also on your remote sql (cpanel) set open this : 63.211.105.%
restart your server and let me know what you get?

Last edited by SCE_Ghost; 12-03-2009 at 17:24.