Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Fun Stuff
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    Plays a sound if a client leaves 'x' seconds after being killed, also leaving a message to the other players about their ragequit.
    Old 12-03-2009 , 22:50   Rage Quit
    Reply With Quote #1

RageQuit
    by bl4nk

About:
    Plays a sound if a client leaves 'x' seconds after being killed, also leaving a message to the other players about their ragequit.

CVars:
    sm_ragequit_max_delay "10.0" - Time in seconds a player has to leave in to be considered a ragequitter
    sm_ragequit_sound "ragequit/ragequit.mp3" - Path to the sound file to play (relative to the "sound" folder)

Installation:
    1. Click the Get Plugin button below to download the compiled plugin file and place it in your ~/addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder (alternatively click the Get Source button to download the source code and compile it yourself).
    2. Also download the ragequit.phrases.txt file and place that in your ~/addons/sourcemod/translations/ folder.
    3. Configure the CVars listed above (in server.cfg or any other executed config file).
    4. Type sm plugins refresh into your server console (or via rcon) to load the plugin (alternatively change the map or restart the server).

Notes:
    This plugin is a port from the ES Rage Quit addon by ojii, requested by StrikerMan780 here.

Changelog:
      • Initial release
      • Fixed a bug where printing the message to all clients resulted in a VFormat error.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (ragequit.sp - 4350 views - 2.0 KB)
    File Type: txt ragequit.phrases.txt (426 Bytes, 2446 views)

Last edited by bl4nk; 12-15-2009 at 04:25.
    Fearts
    ferts of daeth
    Old 12-04-2009 , 10:16   Re: Rage Quit
    Reply With Quote #2

Stolen?

http://forums.eventscripts.com/viewtopic.php?t=34545
    Old 12-04-2009 , 11:09   Re: Rage Quit
    Reply With Quote #3

Similar functionality, at the most. Eventscripts works different. Calling this stealing is like calling Eventscripts a cheap ripoff of Sourcemod. ;)
    bl4nk
    SourceMod Developer
    Old 12-04-2009 , 19:40   Re: Rage Quit
    Reply With Quote #4

The guy here asked for it to be ported, so I did. I forgot to link to the plugin in the first post, so I edited it and stuck it in there. Thanks for reminding me.
    BeG
    Old 12-04-2009 , 20:03   Re: Rage Quit
    Reply With Quote #5

hi can u make it souw with the ragequit that only the disconnectreason ist ragequit? i have already an connect an d disconnect messagesystem and it would be nice when the disconnnectreason is ragequit =)

i hope u undertstand me because im im not good in english and im drunked lol

cyaaaa

Visit Us!
    Cptrmaker
    Old 12-05-2009 , 01:44   Re: Rage Quit
    Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bl4nk View Post
    RageQuit
    by bl4nk

About:

CVars:
    sm_ragequit_max_delay "10.0" - Time in seconds a player has to leave in to be considered a ragequitter
    sm_ragequit_sound "ragequit/ragequit.mp3" - Path to the sound file to play (relative to the "sound" folder)

Installation:
    1. Click the Get Plugin button below to download the compiled plugin file and place it in your ~/addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder (alternatively click the Get Source button to download the source code and compile it yourself).
    2. Also download the ragequit.phrases.txt file and place that in your ~/addons/sourcemod/translations/ folder.
    3. Configure the CVars listed above (in server.cfg or any other executed config file).
    4. Type sm plugins refresh into your server console (or via rcon) to load the plugin (alternatively change the map or restart the server).
    Notes:
    This plugin is a port from the ES Rage Quit addon by ojii, requested by StrikerMan780 here.

Changelog:
      • Initial release

I'm getting this error using the program.

[SM] Native "VFormat" reported: Client index 779384400 is invalid
    L 12/05/2009 - 01:21:43: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "ragequit.smx":
    L 12/05/2009 - 01:21:43: [SM] [0] Line 280, /groups/sourcemod/compiler-1.2/include/halflife.inc:rintToChatAll()
    L 12/05/2009 - 01:21:43: [SM] [1] Line 61, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/2/8/8/5/0/54603.attach::OnClientDisconnect()
    L 12/05/2009 - 017:01: [SM] Native "VFormat" reported: Client index 1684943451 is invalid
    L 12/05/2009 - 017:01: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "ragequit.smx":
    L 12/05/2009 - 017:01: [SM] [0] Line 280, /groups/sourcemod/compiler-1.2/include/halflife.inc:rintToChatAll()
    L 12/05/2009 - 017:01: [SM] [1] Line 61, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/2/8/8/5/0/54603.attach::OnClientDisconnect()
    L 12/05/2009 - 017:02: Error log file session closed
    StrikerMan780
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 12-05-2009 , 02:51   Re: Rage Quit
    Reply With Quote #7

Plugin doesn't seem to be working... Plugin is installed correctly, but doesn't read a ragequit at all when someone quits within the time.

EDIT: It seems to randomly play the ragequit sound for people who aren't ragequitting. No message shows in the chat area when it happens either. It's like the plugin is backwards.

Server in my sig has plugin installed, feel free to check out when need be.

Last edited by StrikerMan780; 12-05-2009 at 05:18.
    bouncer
    Veteran Member
    Old 12-05-2009 , 15:24   Re: Rage Quit
    Reply With Quote #8

I would try this out, and i read the request of this plugin as well, but seems as until it is fixed, i am not going to bother trying it out, so if bl4nk can correct the issues, i will definetly give it a try, just that im busy and if it's not working, no point in testing it.

All the best.
    Bouncer

bl4nk
    SourceMod Developer
    Old 12-08-2009 , 18:56   Re: Rage Quit
    Reply With Quote #9

Updated to Version 1.0.1

This should fix the problem. It seems I started to code the translation related stuff one way and then changed it at the last second and forgot to remove one minor thing.
    Cptrmaker
    Old 12-11-2009 , 01:39   Re: Rage Quit
    Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bl4nk View Post
    Updated to Version 1.0.1

This should fix the problem. It seems I started to code the translation related stuff one way and then changed it at the last second and forgot to remove one minor thing.
    The new verision fixed the writing into game. However I am still unable to get the sound for the plugin working..

Here is the command line for the sound file line.. IF something is wrong please point it out to me.

sm_ragequit_sound "sound/ragequit/ragequit.mp3" - Path to the sound file to play (relative to the "sound" folder)

Even without the word sound in the line it will not play the sound. I have tried it both was. with and without the word sound. the path to the sound file is > sound/ragequit/ragequit.mp3 <.

And still getting this... Failed to load sound "ragequit\ragequit.mp3" - path to the sound file to play (relative to the "sound" folder)", file probably missing from disk/repository

Last edited by Cptrmaker; 12-14-2009 at 02:31.