Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

AFK KiSSS (Kick/Slay/Spec-Switcher for CS) (with bombdrop)

Post New Thread Reply   

Isobold
Veteran Member
Old 09-15-2005 , 03:58  
Reply With Quote #111

Sorry for not checking this thread for so long. I'm still working on v.3, it will come! But I did not advance the last weeks as some other projects for an onlinegame called ogame took all my free time. This projects have now turned to an end, so I will soon republish a new beta version of v. 3.

If anyone want's to take this plugin and make a new version, don't hesitate. But you need to include the source at your post if you publish it and you should make a little description about it's features and what you have changed. If I like the changed code, I will feel as free as you did to include it into my code. Of course you will get credit for this.
Trip~Hazard
Old 10-07-2005 , 19:35  
Reply With Quote #112

This plugin is randomly renaming various groups of people to include [AMXX] before their names (sometime with [AMXX][AMXX] ). Within a minute or two their names return to normal and the cycle continues.

Where do the cvars go? In amxx.cfg....Thats where I have them. Disable the plugin and all is fine so I know its something with this plugin.
Old 10-09-2005 , 12:38  
Reply With Quote #113

as I already said, do not use the rename-cvar till now, it is not even supposed to work
Trip~Hazard
Old 10-10-2005 , 10:58  
Reply With Quote #114

Well I attempted a recomipe with rename cvar disabled and that didn't seem to work...thats why I asked exactly where the cvars are to be put (amxx.cgf or where?). I couldn't determine the cvar path from anything in the source.
Old 11-23-2005 , 19:35  
Reply With Quote #115

Still after adding the txt file to data/lang/ i still get msgs like:

[AFK KISSS]: ML_NOTFOUND: AFK_KILL_MSG

like i said the afkkicker.txt is in the proper folder.

RasterMan
Old 11-26-2005 , 05:57  
Reply With Quote #116

Are you using cs or cz? Because if it's cz the model not found could be for the militia model this is why I stopped using this plugin
Veteran Member
Old 11-27-2005 , 07:18  
Reply With Quote #117

sorry for all problems you may encounter. For the moment a simpel download should be possible. I still hope to be able to finish the wirk on v.3, but I'm still to busy to work on it. I hope, I will find some time during christmas-vacancies ...

The webcompiler does not works at all for me at the moment, so don't use get plugin. Download it an compile it on your own. This should work (Tested for amxx1.01, 1.5, 1.55 and 1.6 ...)
NoobSack ^_-
Old 12-08-2005 , 22:06  
Reply With Quote #118

Code:
#define AFK_CHECK_FREQ        5 // Check for afk-frequency. This is also the warning message frequency.
#define SPEC_CHECK_FREQ      30 // Check for spec-kick. Has effect in afk_options 2 mode only.
#define MIN_AFK_TIME         30 // I use this incase stupid admins accidentally set afk_optstime to something silly.
#define BOMB_DROP_TIME       25 // Time until bomb gets dropped, it is also afk recognition time.
#define SHOW_FREQ            20 // Frequence of afk-count-messages, only needed if the CVAR afk_show_counter is set to 1
#define SPEC_AFK_CHECK_FREQ 180 // To recheck specplayers if afk or not with a menu ...
#define WARNING_TIME         60 // Time to start warning players before kick or spec-switch
------------------------------
#define WARNING_TIME 60 // Time to start warning players before kick or spec-switch
-----------------------------
Warning time is my issue, its ALWAYS saying "you have 25 seconds befor you are changed to spec"

even if i put it at 60 like it Currently is.. is there something else im missing?

i would like it to scan like normanl, drop the bomb like normal, but instead of slaying it changes to spec after 60 seconds, and the warning timer starts at 60, not 25.

please help, been battling this for a few days.

------------------------------------
did read previous posts.

GrassHoper
Old 12-09-2005 , 01:20  
Reply With Quote #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Player activity is detected by monitoring the point they aim at instead of their location. Not all camping players are afk.
Be careful: if another player comes in front of the AFK player, aim point will change. I suggest to calculate the aiming angle.
You also can let it as it, because if someone comes in front of the afk player, this means that an enemy has found him, or a friend is still alive.
Send a message via MSN to GrassHoper
Isobold
Veteran Member
Old 12-10-2005 , 08:22  
Reply With Quote #120

@ noobsack, You need to edit the language file, as the time writen there is static. Sorry for this inconvinience, but this can't be made another way as far as I know. Don't froget to correct this for all languages then ...

@GrassHoper: There was a problem with angels, I do not remember what, but there was a reason to use them no longer (as I did before) . That's why I am checking, wether the player has moved since respawn too. If not, he will be concidered afk anyway, even if the angel changes. In any case, if the aimpoint changes, as you said, he had been found by an enemie or is not the last survivor ...
The main point is, that I consider wrong detections 10 times worse, than misses ...