Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Solved Server Crashes when loading any sort of retakes plugin.

Post New Thread Reply   

LukeCS420
Old 12-11-2018 , 13:50   Server Crashes when loading any sort of retakes plugin.
Reply With Quote #1

Hey,

Since DangerZone has dropped my server has crashed every time that it tries to load a 'retake' plugin. I have tried to use Splewis' retakes server as well as 2vs2 retake, both of which crash when they are 'loaded'.

Splewis' retakes loads after around 10 seconds of warmup upon server start, and then once it tries to load, the server crashes, and 2vs2 retakes crash once all 4 of the players have readied up. Here is some sort of crash dump: https://pastebin.com/Cuziw0ZE (I can't seem to find the dump, looked in /bin)

I have Splewis' PUG setup, Splewis' Practice Mode and Splewis' Retakes or 2vs2 Retakes but not the last 2 at the same time.

I use G-Portal and they supposedly automatically update servers, which I've done, but I've also manually reinstalled the SM.

Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: upgrading to SM 1.10 and compiling the retakes plugin for 1.10 fixed it

Last edited by LukeCS420; 12-11-2018 at 15:43.
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-11-2018 , 14:14   Re: Server Crashes when loading any sort of retakes plugin.
Reply With Quote #2

Added Accelerator so we can get more information on the crash dump: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=277703

Post your SM plugins list and extensions in code tags.
LukeCS420
Old 12-11-2018 , 14:34   Re: Server Crashes when loading any sort of retakes plugin.
Reply With Quote #3

Code:
 "Admin Menu" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Bot Mimic" (2.1) by Jannik "Peace-Maker" Hartung
 "Basic Chat" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "csutils" (1.3.3) by splewis/Deathknife
 "Fun Votes" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Fun Commands" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Basic Commands" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "CS:GO PracticeMode" (1.3.3) by splewis
 "CS:GO PugSetup" (2.0.5) by splewis
 "Admin Help" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Player Commands" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Sound Commands" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Basic Ban Commands" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Basic Comm Control" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Admin File Reader" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Anti-Flood" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "CS:GO Retakes" (0.3.4) by splewis
 "Client Preferences" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Nextmap" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Basic Votes" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Reserved Slots" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Basic Info Triggers" (1.9.0.6261) by AlliedModders LLC
https://crash.limetech.org/e3hafpouozfy

Hope this helps! Sorry for inadequate information in original post
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-11-2018 , 15:03   Re: Server Crashes when loading any sort of retakes plugin.
Reply With Quote #4

It's Retakes that is crashing the server during SetupPlayer.

Spoiler

As stated in OP's post: Issue was resolved by upgrading to SM 1.10 and compiling the retakes plugin for 1.10.

Last edited by Maxximou5; 12-11-2018 at 16:07. Reason: Update/fixed
CRIPSO
Old 02-11-2019 , 11:55   Re: Server Crashes when loading any sort of retakes plugin.
Reply With Quote #5

Hi,

Same problem here, I've had a hosted server for a long time to play private retakes with my friends, but after a long cs pause I just came back but after the retake's warmup, the server crashes.

I tried installing a newer version of Sourcemod (upgraded to 1.10) but I don't know how to compile retakes.sp and upgrading to sourcemod didn't help. To be honest updating SM simply made it worst since the sm_admin command isn't working anymore strangely.

Could you please tell me what compiling the plugin really means ? I've google it up but I don't know what to do with SMLIB. I don't know how to do it, or is there another way to fix it ?

Thanks
wolvez04
Old 02-11-2019 , 14:17   Re: Server Crashes when loading any sort of retakes plugin.
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIPSO View Post
Hi,

Same problem here, I've had a hosted server for a long time to play private retakes with my friends, but after a long cs pause I just came back but after the retake's warmup, the server crashes.

I tried installing a newer version of Sourcemod (upgraded to 1.10) but I don't know how to compile retakes.sp and upgrading to sourcemod didn't help. To be honest updating SM simply made it worst since the sm_admin command isn't working anymore strangely.

Could you please tell me what compiling the plugin really means ? I've google it up but I don't know what to do with SMLIB. I don't know how to do it, or is there another way to fix it ?

Thanks
Make sure you also update plugins. Switching from 1.9 to 1.10 without updating plugins will break. Also don't overwrite your admin configs/database.cfg/important things

CRIPSO
Old 02-11-2019 , 15:48   Re: Server Crashes when loading any sort of retakes plugin.
Reply With Quote #7

In order to update SM I followed the official wiki's steps, and didnt' overwrite my admins_simple.ini or databases.cfg but how am I supposed to update my plugins ? I downloaded the retake plugin from AlliedModders and there isn't any newer version.