Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 4-Jul-2022)

Post New Thread Reply   

Lord_Rofl
Old 11-04-2016 , 04:57   Re: Zombiereloaded Franug edition with support for CS:GO and CS:S
Reply With Quote #181

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooky View Post
It also solves your problem... ;-)
So then tell me how should i edit the hitboxes from zombie models?
They only edit Hitboxes from Human and why should this fix the zombie models.
I know the thread before and i read it several times again but i dont know how to solve my problem.
Please explain a little bit more when you obviously know how to solve the problem.

The main problem is the messed up method fransico uses that sets the classes for humans and zombie. Itīs behaviour is not right. You can see it clearly in my Video and when you try to use voice commands with custom models you cant hear them. So there is definitley something not right and nobody cares. They try work around the problems but fix the problem where it really is is not going to happen.
Lord_Rofl
Old 11-12-2016 , 07:05   Re: Zombiereloaded Franug edition with support for CS:GO and CS:S
Reply With Quote #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooky View Post
It also solves your problem... ;-)
So, again Cooky.

Can you go in detail?
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 11-21-2016 , 00:04   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #183

Finally my thread was sticky in the zombie:reloaded section!

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
Accelerator
Old 11-25-2016 , 05:52   Re: Zombiereloaded Franug edition with support for CS:GO and CS:S
Reply With Quote #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleGEND View Post
I was wondering if it would be worthwhile Franc1sco to go through some of the other actively developed github repos for ZombieReloaded and fork them?

https://github.com/CSSZombieEscape/sm-zombiereloaded-3

This one seems to be very active and I know I number of things have been added to it that might be helpful. Might be worth looking into adding support for CSGO?
I applied critical fixes. You can see them here: https://github.com/Accelerator74/sm-...Franug-Edition

Last edited by Accelerator; 11-25-2016 at 11:10.
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2016 , 08:26   Re: Zombiereloaded Franug edition with support for CS:GO and CS:S
Reply With Quote #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accelerator74 View Post
I applied critical fixes. You can see them here: https://github.com/Accelerator74/sm-zombiereloaded-3
https://github.com/Franc1sco/sm-zomb...-Edition/pulls for merge. Thanks

Dim_oK
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-02-2016 , 20:29   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #186

Quote:
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound 'zr\fz_scream1.mp3'. Can't create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound 'zr\zombie_pain4.mp3'. Can't create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound 'zr\zombie_pain1.mp3'. Can't create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound 'zr\zombie_pain4.mp3'. Can't create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound 'zr\zombie_pain1.mp3'. Can't create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound 'zr\zombie_pain2.mp3'. Can't create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound 'zr\zombie_pain6.mp3'. Can't create mixer.
After the recent changes in the code shifted to reproduced sounds. You don't check what you are doing?

Last edited by Dim_oK; 12-02-2016 at 20:33.
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 12-03-2016 , 04:08   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #187

@Dim_oK

I just merged a pull request by the previous guy that said have improved it. I dont have time for test it currently, but I reverted the changes and now should be fine again.

Btw, this is my post number 3,000!! I feel very happy here helping people and more (even if I need to ignore some hater like the admins recommend me to do) I am planning to release another lot of plugins when I have free time again, I have a lot of plugins released here and I am feel very proud. I hope to stay actively more years here

Wan186
Old 12-09-2016 , 19:58   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #188

Hey Franc1sco.

I'm talking for all the CSGO ZE mappers and server admins.

We got a problem: the 150 MB limit requested for using the FastDownload feature. As CSGO have so few materials and models, mappers and porters are reaching the limit just too easily.
That makes players downloading twice the map (bzip with FastDownload, then BSP with regular download), and leads to bandwith bottlenecks and players getting disconnected.

We can't request players to change their maxdownloadfilesizemb var... It's dumb, but it's a fact. This is where you can do something...

1) We can reduce map size, if all the musics was played by the server like a radio. Old maps will still use the regular way, but for new ones, we can think about using a convar command to launch them. So we can provide the musics outside the bsp. As MP3 files are no more compressed when the BSP is bzipped, we can reduce the BSP filsize by an average 50 MB, and the bzip by near half of the filesize.

2) That could be neat that the ZR plugin delivers materials/models (and maybe musics if the first point isn't possible or considered good) through separated bzip packages. One for materials, one for models... I know there's C++ libraries to manipulate BSP files, to make this process near automated for server owners. So this part is pretty like "easy". The major problem is: can you make the plugin delivers bzip packages depending on the map that will be loaded?

I know this may be an hard work. But this can lead ZE to finally get a very high visual quality. With scripts that Luffaren is making for mappers, this can lead ZE to another level.

Last edited by Wan186; 12-09-2016 at 20:03.
M4ketech
Old 12-10-2016 , 14:00   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #189

Hey,

One problem what we cant still solve "Errors: 10.12 18:590 [Server] INFO knockbackfix.smx (CS:GO Knockback Fix): Required extension "dhooks" file("dhooks.ext") not running", any ideas?

Second one what we want to config, zombie hud/overlay, we like to disable bloody screen, possible?
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 12-10-2016 , 17:21   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #190

"Required extension "dhooks" file("dhooks.ext") not running""

The error log says all