Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Admin Commands
Plugin Game:
Team Fortress 2
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Changes the voice command pitch of players.
    Old 04-11-2018 , 14:24   [TF2] Player Pitch
    Reply With Quote #1

[TF2] Player Pitch v1.1.1

Description
    This is a very simple plugin that enables you to change the pitch of voice commands. It's ideal for a rank like Donor/VIP, as it offers two low/high commands which changes the pitch to a configurable low/high value.
    It also has a command for setting a custom value, this one is root only by default. The ability to target other players is controlled by an override, which allows it to be customizable.

ConVars
    • sm_playerpitch_low (Min: 30, Max: 100, Default: 50) - The value for the sm_lowpitch command.
    • sm_playerpitch_high (Min: 100, Max: 250, Default: 200) - The value for the sm_highpitch command.

Commands
    • sm_lowpitch (Generic Admin) - Sets the pitch to the value of sm_playerpitch_low.
    • sm_highpitch (Generic Admin) - Sets the pitch to the value of sm_playerpitch_high.
    • sm_pitch (Root Admin) - Sets the pitch to a custom value.
    • sm_resetpitch (Generic Admin) - Resets the pitch back to normal.

Overrides
    • sm_playerpitch_target (Generic Admin) - The required flag(s) to target other players.

When a user has the flag(s) specified in sm_playerpitch_target, the above commands will also require a target.

Changelog
    Quote:
    2018-04-18 (v1.1.1)
    * Added a color to the [SM] prefix.
    * Changed a bit of the code to satisfy my code OCD.
    2018-04-12 (v1.1)
    * Replaced the sm_playerpitch_target_flags convar with the sm_playerpitch_target override.
    2018-04-11 (v1.0)
    * Initial release.
    Installation
    1. Use "Get Plugin" below and put it in your /addons/sourcemod/plugins folder.
    2. (Optional) Change the convars in the autogenerated /cfg/sourcemod/plugin.playerpitch.cfg file.
    3. (Optional) Add the sm_playerpitch_target override to the /cfg/sourcemod/configs/admin_overrides.cfg file.

Note: This is my first plugin! I am an experienced C# developer, but SourcePawn is still fairly new to me.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (playerpitch.sp - 1293 views - 8.1 KB)

Last edited by mrphil2105; 04-19-2018 at 09:34. Reason: Fixed a typo
    Send a message via Skype™ to mrphil2105
    Nanochip
    Old 04-11-2018 , 17:14   Re: [TF2] Player Pitch
    Reply With Quote #2

Neato.

Using a convar to pass an admin flag is bad practice. I would suggest changing the sm_playerpitch_target_flags to a command override by using the CheckCommandAccess() function.
    Old 04-11-2018 , 17:43   Re: [TF2] Player Pitch
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nanochip View Post
    Neato.

Using a convar to pass an admin flag is bad practice. I would suggest changing the sm_playerpitch_target_flags to a command override by using the CheckCommandAccess() function.
    I thought about doing it with CheckCommandAccess, and I know this way is not the best, but I like it like this.
    But if there is a good reason not to do it this way, let me know, and I'll change it.
    Send a message via Skype™ to mrphil2105
    Nanochip
    Old 04-11-2018 , 18:52   Re: [TF2] Player Pitch
    Reply With Quote #4

Anything that passes a flag is nice to be overridden all in the admin_overrides.cfg so that it's altogether. For simplicity reasons really.

Last edited by Nanochip; 04-11-2018 at 19:05.