8% 

[CSGO] Wallhack Round

Post New Thread Reply   

Lantejoula
Old 09-17-2021 , 16:06   Re: [CSGO] Wallhack Round
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
I feel like you would have had it easier just to require my ESP plugin and run ServerCommand to execute it on all players at the start of the round than just taking my code and adding on a menu&voting and changing the format of it all. You could have also contributed to my plugin some natives etc to turn on ESP for certain/all players etc. Running this and the Advanced ESP plugin is not recommended as the transmit causes performance drops.
Initially I thought about requesting the ESP plugin but this plugin has several parts that I don't need for this round, like !giveesp (sm_giveesp) for the staff to wallhack all players and I didn't want to add this so the staff wouldn't abuse it.

And, How do I use !esp (sm_esp) with ServerCommand for all clients? Is this?

Quote:
⠀⠀⠀⠀for (int i = 1; i <= MaxClients; i++)
⠀⠀⠀⠀{
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀if (IsClientInGame(i))
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀{
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ServerCommand("sm_esp %i", i);
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀}
⠀⠀⠀⠀}
Discord ➜ Lantejoula#0064 | Steam | Want Help? Add Me!!

Last edited by Lantejoula; 09-17-2021 at 16:08.
AgryDavidson
Old 08-01-2022 , 07:47   Re: [CSGO] Wallhack Round
Reply With Quote #12

Thanks for the post! I will probably use it. I love trying different games and even tried to come up with my own hack, but it went wrong. The game stopped and the computer refused to open it when I closed the window. Now I try to stay away from programming because I had to reinstall that game after my "successful" hack. I play Apex legends now and mostly use online resources for hacks and cheats like https://lavicheats.com/apex-legends-hacks-cheats-2021/. However, if you guys have any other suggestions, I would really appreciate it! I get bored of games quickly, so if you have similar games you can suggest, I'd appreciate it too.

Last edited by AgryDavidson; 08-02-2022 at 07:04.