#2 Bonk Girl - ["Boss vs Boss Version"]:
Another version of Bonk Girl that is converted and programed to work in Boss vs Boss servers
Mana Type - "Z Power"
1) Equip Atomizer: Re-equip Bonk Girl's main weapon.
2) Environmental Scan: Outline enemies and buildings.
* This ability is also on her normal version, but I'm just leaving it in this version for now.
3) Super Agility: During this ability, Bonk Girl is under the 'Bonk Atomic Punch" effect while also having increased speed and jump height for 8 seconds.
* Important notice: The weapon you swap to during this ability is actually not the Bonk Atomic Punch Bottle, but rather Heavy's fists melee. (apparently you can just do that.) The fist has a 99 percent damage penalty which is 100 percent intentional. It is highly recommended that you swap back to the Atomizer once the Bonk Atomic Punch effect expires.
* Fun Fact: Bonk Girl equips the Bonk Atomic Punch bottle during this ability as I will eventually be replacing the normal running animations the bottle uses with custom/proper running and jumping animations of my own.
4) Z Counter: Gain the "Reflect" powerup for 5 seconds.
5) Z Defense: Bonk Girl takes 50% less damage from all sources for 10 seconds.
6) Z Regeneration: Regan health for 30 seconds.
Super Hero Dash (A.K.A Saxton Lunge) - Bonk Girl dashes forward towards her enemies at high speed. This does around 490-500 damage and has strong knockback.
* This ability will eventually have a proper animation to it.
Rage: On rage, Bonk Girl is Ubercharged for 12 seconds. She also temporary swaps to a Sandman that does 310 damage and instantly recharging baseballs. Bonk Girl's sandman has a 99% swing speed penalty and any damage done with the Sandman knocks enemies backwards. ("Damage Causes Airblast" weapon attribute) Bonk Girl also gains the "Chain Lightning" ability.
"Super Human Like" strength: As we can see from some of her abilities, Bonk Girl has the power to launch enemies across the map by either damaging them with her Sandman, or by dashing into them.
"Glitched X5" Status: Bonk Girl's Atomizer's base damage changes depending on her HP.
* Fun Fact: ANY version of Bonk Girl that does not use her original VSH2 programming will always have this gimmick.
The lore of Bonk Girl's abilities copied from her upcoming Fandom Page and/or Bio:
Bonk Girl's power comes from a powerful material/potent known as “Z” or “Zonk Power” (Notice: this name may or may not be subject to change. Although currently, I like that this rhymes with “Bonk.” Also, don’t confuse this with the actual definitions of Zonk such as passing out or losing consciousness.) Bonk Girl's "Z Power" comes from a three-way mixture of both Australium as well as the Radiation and Isotopes located in the “Bonk Atomic Punch” and “Crit A Cola” energy drinks. These three elements mixed together gives Bonk Girl "Super Human Like" power and abilities. (Somewhat similar to the powers that Saxton Hale himself has) The Z Power can be seen resonating around Bonk Girl’s body as a streak of blue static electricity. Not only does this protect Bonk Girl in a way, it can also be used as a weapon. Anyone that gets either too close to Bonk Girl or tries to attack her may be hit with a fast moving non-lethal electric shock that can either knock people backwards or give them a slight burn. (Cough cough her “Chain lightning,” “Z Defense,” and “Z Counter” abilities)
1) "default abilities"
4) "ff2_tfcond" and "ff2_tfcond a-c"
*Notice: To get all of her tfcond abilities to work, all you need to do is duplicate the original "ff2_tfcond" plugin and rename it.
Notice: I may be adding some changes to this boss soon.